Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? 12:07 - Mar 19 with 2331 viewsKeithHaynes

After allegations racism against a Slavia player ?


A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:51 - Mar 20 with 719 viewstrampie

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:30 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not sure I am racist or not. I am what I am. I endeavour not to discriminate on the basis of race. I would never call an Englishman a "English goat mollestor" for example. For one it is pleurile and two it is racist. Anglo Saxons are a race.

Racism is defined as.
"the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."

I am Welsh and do not believe I am better or worse than any other race. Just a little bit different. So by my book I am not racist.

There is a Welsh "Uncle Tom" feeling I get on this board. Englishmen doing monkey noises to Africans is beyond the pale. But snarling contempt and racist slurs about sheep mollesting from an Englishman is OK according to some. Downright wierd if you ask me. It is not. I wonder if it is OK from a German? Probably not I suspect.

Zero tolerance means zero tolerance and the sheep stuff may be at the lesser range of racism in the overall spectrum. But zero is zero. It is not being snowflake to object to a young family visiit a match to be insulted by a snarly tatooed English zombie far right thug calling you a "Sheep sh@gging Welsh barstewards" with real physical threat Trampie. Perhaps you have not experienced it.?


I 100% agree it's not acceptable for a Welsh family to be racistly abused by some thuggish English football fans, some England football fans have a bad record for racist behaviour going back decades and decades and it is absolutely disgusting.

The snowflakes are grown men being called a name on a football field and can't take it, grow up init, sticks and stones, I don't get the overreaction, 'real' racism as in discrimination is shocking and terrible, but one 20 year old calling another 20 year old a name on the field of play need to grow up the authorities should have better things to deal with, 20 somethings for example racistly abusing a family, children and all is disgraceful and should be dealt with by stewart's or police (thrown out of ground) because that is not a fair fight unlike footballers swapping insults on the field.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:53 - Mar 20 with 715 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:30 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not sure I am racist or not. I am what I am. I endeavour not to discriminate on the basis of race. I would never call an Englishman a "English goat mollestor" for example. For one it is pleurile and two it is racist. Anglo Saxons are a race.

Racism is defined as.
"the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."

I am Welsh and do not believe I am better or worse than any other race. Just a little bit different. So by my book I am not racist.

There is a Welsh "Uncle Tom" feeling I get on this board. Englishmen doing monkey noises to Africans is beyond the pale. But snarling contempt and racist slurs about sheep mollesting from an Englishman is OK according to some. Downright wierd if you ask me. It is not. I wonder if it is OK from a German? Probably not I suspect.

Zero tolerance means zero tolerance and the sheep stuff may be at the lesser range of racism in the overall spectrum. But zero is zero. It is not being snowflake to object to a young family visiit a match to be insulted by a snarly tatooed English zombie far right thug calling you a "Sheep sh@gging Welsh barstewards" with real physical threat Trampie. Perhaps you have not experienced it.?


That which you post shows you

immature
bitter and

racist.

Re read your post and ask how us who have English wives and children feel.

Not all En glish use the sheep term in the same way Welsh do not all treat visitors to the country like filth ones to insult and abuse at every time whilst taking their money at the same time.

You need to rethink and retract whoeverthefeck you are

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 13:04 - Mar 20 with 697 viewstrampie

Was your first wife English Perch ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 13:33 - Mar 20 with 681 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 10:24 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

Yep, even those that vote Conservative nor want to speak Welsh

Listen to the opening lyrics;This one's for you as I tink you're ok really.



Great song.

Prague are clearly trying to create as much smoke and noise as possible to hide behind.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 13:37 - Mar 20 with 684 viewsBadlands

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:28 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

It's the way they do it though.Hands covering mouth in the hear.
Slavia say a player assaulted hit in the head to which I say if it had been me,he would have been knocked cold.

I'm no lefty lover nor a right on ant racist virtue signalling clown but this shyte makesme seeth with these cretinous east Europeans.That might be racist itself ,I know BUT thee people are renowned for it and have ,on the football field ,expressing their racist hate for years.
Italy was very bad at one time. Wifey had very good mixed race friend who went to work in Naples and was racially abued in quite a nonchalant way. On football pitch ,it carried on of course. Italy and Italians were backware then and the likes of Slavia are evidence of that.

They need life bans.Seriously. Serbia and that piece of filth Mihilovich should never have been allowed to play international football.

We have our issues with racism but in the east,matters are far far worse.


Why describe people who oppose discrimination as 'clowns'?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:03 - Mar 20 with 660 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 13:37 - Mar 20 by Badlands

Why describe people who oppose discrimination as 'clowns'?


Because I refer to virtue signalling ,chap.It is all about how they are perceived.how,front,name it what you want.

To be SEEN a anti government,discrimination,racism is a badge of honour for many,especially the hypocrite.
Whih reminds me,you can have this...

Just for you


Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:55 - Mar 20 with 650 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 12:53 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

That which you post shows you

immature
bitter and

racist.

Re read your post and ask how us who have English wives and children feel.

Not all En glish use the sheep term in the same way Welsh do not all treat visitors to the country like filth ones to insult and abuse at every time whilst taking their money at the same time.

You need to rethink and retract whoeverthefeck you are


I am a Welshman that loves my country. Its not a crime. I do not see the Celt as better or worse than anyone else.

The Celtic people are a race. The sheep slurs are targeted at Welsh people not Swansea people. The slurs when associated with hate are therefore racist. I wish for Welsh men to walk freely and without harrassment with their English born wives and children. They should not be targets by bestiallty slurs at football games or anywhere else. It is upsetting for many especially young children who should be able to attend games.

Like ALf Garnet it has past its sell by date. It was only 'snowfalkes' that objected to him. Not any more. I am targeting English facsisits nobody else. Many appear apologists for them.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

2
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 15:08 - Mar 20 with 640 viewsonehunglow

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:55 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I am a Welshman that loves my country. Its not a crime. I do not see the Celt as better or worse than anyone else.

The Celtic people are a race. The sheep slurs are targeted at Welsh people not Swansea people. The slurs when associated with hate are therefore racist. I wish for Welsh men to walk freely and without harrassment with their English born wives and children. They should not be targets by bestiallty slurs at football games or anywhere else. It is upsetting for many especially young children who should be able to attend games.

Like ALf Garnet it has past its sell by date. It was only 'snowfalkes' that objected to him. Not any more. I am targeting English facsisits nobody else. Many appear apologists for them.


It's not a crime but an obsession with you.English people feel the same way but aren't o pitifully small minded as you and people like you.

You have impugned English people by your posts and you aint getting away with it,as far as I am concerned,so be aware of that.

Celts are a thing of the past,like the Aryan race loved by Hitler.

Welsh people breed with other races so their bloodline isnt a pure a yours.

A proud Welshman like you is an embarrassment to most decent people who happen to have born in Wales or their parents.

Just how is being Welsh so different ?

Iranians are proud,so are North Koreans.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Login to get fewer ads

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:10 - Mar 20 with 613 viewsGwyn737

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 14:55 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I am a Welshman that loves my country. Its not a crime. I do not see the Celt as better or worse than anyone else.

The Celtic people are a race. The sheep slurs are targeted at Welsh people not Swansea people. The slurs when associated with hate are therefore racist. I wish for Welsh men to walk freely and without harrassment with their English born wives and children. They should not be targets by bestiallty slurs at football games or anywhere else. It is upsetting for many especially young children who should be able to attend games.

Like ALf Garnet it has past its sell by date. It was only 'snowfalkes' that objected to him. Not any more. I am targeting English facsisits nobody else. Many appear apologists for them.


I’m a proud Welshman who loves his country but I don’t really identify as a Celt.

How do you define being Celtic?
0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:26 - Mar 20 with 602 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:10 - Mar 20 by Gwyn737

I’m a proud Welshman who loves his country but I don’t really identify as a Celt.

How do you define being Celtic?


I am not an historian it should be said.

These were a tribe of people that migrated across Europe from the middle east via Iberia a few thousand years ago speaking particular Celtic languages and using particular art skills with regard to jewelry. Such distinctive jewelry and other artifacts have been fund in anatolia and accross Europe pointing to a western migtration. They converted to Christianity in Roman times and had a literary culture before the new commers from the east. Generally redheaded with pale skin and short in stature. They occupied these islands before the Romans arrived and lived side by side until they left in the 400 AD or so. Their ancestors live in Wales Scotland Cornwall Ireland and Brittany in northern France and Galicia in northwest Spain. . DNA analysis showed certain genes that are more prevalent particularly in Scotland and Ireland.

Wales is an excellent example to the world of a particular people living in harmony and peace while retaining an identity, culture, flag sporting team with limited self rule which the populace are perfectly happy with.

People probably feel more Celtic if they speak the Welsh language. it is a Celtic language. Wales ha been subjected to waves of immigration into the coalfields and industrial areas and these people might be proudly Welsh but not feel Celtic. There is a parallel with Asian immigrants to the UK they might be proudly British but not feel particualrly English or Welsh. This is the beauty of the UK. We are all British and equal but with different ethnicity and cultures.

Gwyn means white in Welsh and you have a Celtic name.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 19:27 - Mar 20 with 585 viewsGwyn737

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 17:26 - Mar 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not an historian it should be said.

These were a tribe of people that migrated across Europe from the middle east via Iberia a few thousand years ago speaking particular Celtic languages and using particular art skills with regard to jewelry. Such distinctive jewelry and other artifacts have been fund in anatolia and accross Europe pointing to a western migtration. They converted to Christianity in Roman times and had a literary culture before the new commers from the east. Generally redheaded with pale skin and short in stature. They occupied these islands before the Romans arrived and lived side by side until they left in the 400 AD or so. Their ancestors live in Wales Scotland Cornwall Ireland and Brittany in northern France and Galicia in northwest Spain. . DNA analysis showed certain genes that are more prevalent particularly in Scotland and Ireland.

Wales is an excellent example to the world of a particular people living in harmony and peace while retaining an identity, culture, flag sporting team with limited self rule which the populace are perfectly happy with.

People probably feel more Celtic if they speak the Welsh language. it is a Celtic language. Wales ha been subjected to waves of immigration into the coalfields and industrial areas and these people might be proudly Welsh but not feel Celtic. There is a parallel with Asian immigrants to the UK they might be proudly British but not feel particualrly English or Welsh. This is the beauty of the UK. We are all British and equal but with different ethnicity and cultures.

Gwyn means white in Welsh and you have a Celtic name.


I know my name! 😉

As for the rest, I don’t have any connection really. I don’t think it makes a difference to my ‘Welshness’.
0
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 20:05 - Mar 20 with 570 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 15:08 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

It's not a crime but an obsession with you.English people feel the same way but aren't o pitifully small minded as you and people like you.

You have impugned English people by your posts and you aint getting away with it,as far as I am concerned,so be aware of that.

Celts are a thing of the past,like the Aryan race loved by Hitler.

Welsh people breed with other races so their bloodline isnt a pure a yours.

A proud Welshman like you is an embarrassment to most decent people who happen to have born in Wales or their parents.

Just how is being Welsh so different ?

Iranians are proud,so are North Koreans.


Not an obsession. I just do not like to be called a person prone to bestially. It was a joke first heard by me 40 years go. I no longer laugh it off. Its tedious and puerile.

I have called some English people facsist that is a fact. These are the racist ones that shout fifth at me at football games with evil intent. The English on the whole are a fine people.

The Welsh culture and language survives although some Welsh people want it wiped out notionally "to save money".

My bloodline is not pure at all I suspect. You have to go to Ireland and far flung corners of Scotland for that. Welsh history is something I read up on and most Welsh people do not bother. They do not teach it in schools.

I respect the ancient Welsh Warriors fighting the French Normans 1066 -1400s just as I respect the fallen heroes of WW1 and WW2 on Armistice Sunday. You probably do the same. I just go a bit further back in history to show my respects. The Welsh language has Latin words from the Romn period.

You seem to have border land confusion torn by twin loyalties. That something for you to think about and manage.

English speaking Welsh people are not so different and may come from English /European stock 200 years ago. They have their own particular niche in the world. However most have no desire to return to mother England.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

1
Should Gerrard have taken his players off the pitch ? on 16:06 - Mar 25 with 502 viewsonehunglow

Harmony and Peace.

Really,fair play.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026