Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd election 22:58 - Apr 4 with 17449 viewsCwmafanJack

How do you see it ending up?
Personally can see labour loosing quite a few votes to plaid not enough to make a significant difference though.
Can see the tories doing better than expected but abolish taking votes off them. Odds on labour plaid coalition.
Constituency changes can't see many.
Plaid to take llanelli and maybe Carmarthen west and south pembs with outside chance Caerphilly, Cardiff west
Tories to take Bridgend and maybe one or two up north east Wales.
Labour not to win any new seats

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Senedd election on 19:11 - Apr 21 with 1198 viewstrampie

Senedd election on 17:52 - Apr 21 by CountyJim

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/19246672.opinion-poll-suggests-labour-ahe

Looking better for Labour great news

Agent RT doing brilliant job

If you don't want a Tory government vote labour

Now that poll is how I expect things to go, i follow the fortunes of Plaid and I don't think they will do as well as some people expect, I think Drakeford will win his seat (no McEvoy for Plaid) and Labour might get the Rhondda back, it's traditionally one of the safest seats for Labour in the UK, but Ms Wood personal vote won it last time out against the odds, Labour are said to be campaigning hard with a young Labour version of Leanne, so there will be some interesting seats out there.
People returning to Labour due to less negative press than what they had under Corbyn should boost their figures, huge English immigration should boost the Conservatives figures, with the others squeezed, I hope the Greens put up a bit of a show but won't hold my breath on that one.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Senedd election on 19:32 - Apr 21 with 1182 viewsCatullus

Senedd election on 21:06 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

Get on board .... the uk is over ...
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 21:07]

So no numbers and, do they remove the don't knows? That poll is as skewed as any of the others and the true support for indy will be much lower.

Europeelects>>>an EU website?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Senedd election on 19:53 - Apr 21 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 18:15 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Nurse, nurse !

He is out again. Poor dab.

That is using mental health a a perjorative.
Wales will never leave England,the Union nor will Welsh be the lingua franca of the majority.

Most people are concerned about family health and jobs not what langauge they should speak to talk about losing jobs and complaining about waiting times for cancer treatment which will take place in England.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 1131 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 19:53 - Apr 21 by onehunglow

That is using mental health a a perjorative.
Wales will never leave England,the Union nor will Welsh be the lingua franca of the majority.

Most people are concerned about family health and jobs not what langauge they should speak to talk about losing jobs and complaining about waiting times for cancer treatment which will take place in England.

Its not about the language.
The language is already thriving and a target of a million speakers has been set.
You have missed the point in spectacular fashion, again.

Indywales is about wales being a normal small western democratic nation just like Ireland, and soon Scotland.

Its about decisions for/about Wales being taken by welsh people who live in wales, for the benefit of all the people of wales.
It certainly means getting on well with England and the EU.
Having the levers of power so we can address poverty and offer our young people opportunities.
No nukes, but more nurses and teachers.

Brenda and Keith from Stoke will still be able to pop over for a weekend and eat the sandwiches they brought with them from Stoke. I know you worry about this sort of thing.

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd election on 22:07 - Apr 21 with 1131 viewsCatullus

Senedd election on 21:59 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Its not about the language.
The language is already thriving and a target of a million speakers has been set.
You have missed the point in spectacular fashion, again.

Indywales is about wales being a normal small western democratic nation just like Ireland, and soon Scotland.

Its about decisions for/about Wales being taken by welsh people who live in wales, for the benefit of all the people of wales.
It certainly means getting on well with England and the EU.
Having the levers of power so we can address poverty and offer our young people opportunities.
No nukes, but more nurses and teachers.

Brenda and Keith from Stoke will still be able to pop over for a weekend and eat the sandwiches they brought with them from Stoke. I know you worry about this sort of thing.

You said "Its about decisions for/about Wales being taken by welsh people who live in wales, for the benefit of all the people of wales"

What are you saying, that non Welsh residents of Wales won't get a say?

We've had most of the levers of power for 22 years and it has consistently gotten worse.

We are a normal Western democracy called the UK which most Welsh people want to remain the case.

Will you be happy when the Senedd has 30% more members and we have fewer nurses, firefighters or teachers?

Price thinks he can negotiate a better deal with the EU yet you spent a lot of time arguing the UK couldn't do that. If a UK of 67 million people couldn't do it, in your opinion, how will Wales do it? What are our bargaining chips? What do we have to offer? Oh yeah, we'll be heavily in debt and will need huge subsidies......they'll say sorry no, come back when you can pay your way, that's if Spain doesn't veto us first.
Still, look on the bright side, the Swans will win more games playing in the league of Wales, we'll be one of the big teams then.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Senedd election on 22:11 - Apr 21 with 1123 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 22:07 - Apr 21 by Catullus

You said "Its about decisions for/about Wales being taken by welsh people who live in wales, for the benefit of all the people of wales"

We've had most of the levers of power for 22 years and it has consistently gotten worse.

We are a normal Western democracy called the UK which most Welsh people want to remain the case.

Will you be happy when the Senedd has 30% more members and we have fewer nurses, firefighters or teachers?

Price thinks he can negotiate a better deal with the EU yet you spent a lot of time arguing the UK couldn't do that. If a UK of 67 million people couldn't do it, in your opinion, how will Wales do it? What are our bargaining chips? What do we have to offer? Oh yeah, we'll be heavily in debt and will need huge subsidies......they'll say sorry no, come back when you can pay your way, that's if Spain doesn't veto us first.
Still, look on the bright side, the Swans will win more games playing in the league of Wales, we'll be one of the big teams then.

The English teams still play in Europe after Brexit. 😂

Anyone who lives in wales, works in wales, and loves in wales is welsh.
If they want to be.

Go google .... ‘civic nationalism’ .... 😎

Senedd election on 22:41 - Apr 21 with 1105 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election on 22:11 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

If they want to be.

That's because it is a European football competition run by uefa. That is why English Scottish and Welsh teams play in Europe.

Europe consists of 50 or so countries while the EU has 27 countries.

I know the Irish have no concept of football with no Irish team ever getting past the qualifying rounds but Brexit has nothing to do with football.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 22:42]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election on 15:16 - Apr 22 with 1037 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 22:07 - Apr 21 by Catullus

Pretty clear to me is that.
English people get out of Wale before us welsh speaking fascists make life unbearable for you.
You can take your money too.We don't need it.

Innit.

Login to get fewer ads

Senedd election on 15:53 - Apr 22 with 1026 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election on 15:16 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Pretty clear to me is that.
English people get out of Wale before us welsh speaking fascists make life unbearable for you.
You can take your money too.We don't need it.

Innit.

Not sure how Swansea would survive if the DVLA was driven out of Wales by anti British sentiment. 3,000 to 5,000 jobs lost.

Senedd election on 16:03 - Apr 22 with 1023 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 15:53 - Apr 22 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure how Swansea would survive if the DVLA was driven out of Wales by anti British sentiment. 3,000 to 5,000 jobs lost.

Indeed.A major employer for Swansea. One whose loss would be catastrophic. An "English" government could easily shut it down and move it somewhere else.

Wales has virtually nothing of value apart from scenery.It certainly doesnt seem to have welcoming populace if reading this site is to believed.

Senedd election on 16:08 - Apr 22 with 1018 viewsraynor94

Senedd election on 16:03 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Indeed.A major employer for Swansea. One whose loss would be catastrophic. An "English" government could easily shut it down and move it somewhere else.

Wales has virtually nothing of value apart from scenery.It certainly doesnt seem to have welcoming populace if reading this site is to believed.

Water

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd election on 16:45 - Apr 22 with 1000 viewsCatullus

Senedd election on 22:11 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

If they want to be.

Anyone........is Welsh if they want to be. That's a change rom your normal rubbish.. What about all those residents who don't want to be Welsh though, they just want to come here for work and plan to one day go home?

Face it, your post outed you as anti English and now you backtrack to try and cover up your real feelings.

Otherwise all you are saying is people can have a vote as long as they "WANT" to be Welsh, anybody else can get lost.

If you actually believed in Civic nationalism you'd be more tolerant AND you respect an individuals rights to vote for whoever they wanted, even the Tories. In theory, a civic nation or state does not aim to promote one culture over another so it wouldn't be about people wanting to be Welsh either, it would only be about them upholding that countries beliefs which shows you don't even understand what you posted.

Senedd election on 20:24 - Apr 22 with 967 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 16:45 - Apr 22 by Catullus

Anyone........is Welsh if they want to be. That's a change rom your normal rubbish.. What about all those residents who don't want to be Welsh though, they just want to come here for work and plan to one day go home?

Face it, your post outed you as anti English and now you backtrack to try and cover up your real feelings.

Otherwise all you are saying is people can have a vote as long as they "WANT" to be Welsh, anybody else can get lost.

If you actually believed in Civic nationalism you'd be more tolerant AND you respect an individuals rights to vote for whoever they wanted, even the Tories. In theory, a civic nation or state does not aim to promote one culture over another so it wouldn't be about people wanting to be Welsh either, it would only be about them upholding that countries beliefs which shows you don't even understand what you posted.

You are the dumbo who did not understand the type of nationaliam that Plaid and Comrade Nicola are running with.

The fact i agree with them is just by the way ....

Its not for me to explain basic things to you.
Read up, educate yourself, and vote accordingly.

Next you will be asking me to explain light bulbs to you, and then calling me a light bulb hater, or worse, because you dont understand.
You really need to read more stuff.

Senedd election on 21:22 - Apr 22 with 951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election on 20:24 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

You are the dumbo who did not understand the type of nationaliam that Plaid and Comrade Nicola are running with.

Next you will be asking me to explain light bulbs to you, and then calling me a light bulb hater, or worse, because you dont understand.

I think we all understand left wing nationalism driven by hatred.
Can see no economic why anyone would would vote to end a huge economic subsidy from a successful partnership.

Senedd election on 21:38 - Apr 22 with 939 viewsCatullus

Senedd election on 20:24 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

What type of nationalism is it then, I thought you said civic? What I described is civic, look it up.

When you say it's not for you to describe, I'd suggest it's because you don't know what you're on about. You make me look clever and that's usually no easy task though it seems easy enough for you.

I did read up, I read Plaids offerings, I engaged with Rhun ap Iorwerth and I already pointed out to you how much of it is false promises, things he cannot do unless Bojo agrees, fat chance. The rest is just so much white noise,I mean, he promises to get rid of racism, xenophobia and homophobia by 2030.....yeah, yeah pull the other one. It's an impossible promises but you fell for it.
An indy referendum in 5 years.....Bojo says NO NO NO, end of story, goodnight Johnboy.

Senedd election on 21:51 - Apr 22 with 933 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 21:38 - Apr 22 by Catullus

What type of nationalism is it then, I thought you said civic? What I described is civic, look it up.

When you say it's not for you to describe, I'd suggest it's because you don't know what you're on about. You make me look clever and that's usually no easy task though it seems easy enough for you.

I did read up, I read Plaids offerings, I engaged with Rhun ap Iorwerth and I already pointed out to you how much of it is false promises, things he cannot do unless Bojo agrees, fat chance. The rest is just so much white noise,I mean, he promises to get rid of racism, xenophobia and homophobia by 2030.....yeah, yeah pull the other one. It's an impossible promises but you fell for it.
An indy referendum in 5 years.....Bojo says NO NO NO, end of story, goodnight Johnboy.

‘No man shall have the right to fix the boundary to the march of a Nation’.

Charles Stewart Parnell

Johnson will be gone in 5 months, Cymru will always be here.

Cymru will get an Indy vote, just like Scotland did.
All that is needed is a Senedd elected with that as a mandate.

If you think a Tory toff like Boris can control Cymru, then you dont know the people of Cymru and you dont know your history.

Senedd election on 22:01 - Apr 22 with 930 viewsCatullus

Senedd election on 21:51 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

‘No man shall have the right to fix the boundary to the march of a Nation’.

Charles Stewart Parnell

Johnson will be gone in 5 months, Cymru will always be here.

Cymru will get an Indy vote, just like Scotland did.
All that is needed is a Senedd elected with that as a mandate.

If you think a Tory toff like Boris can control Cymru, then you dont know the people of Cymru and you dont know your history.

I think I knwo the history more than you do, Wales has been controlled by England since Edward Longshanks.

Why will Bojo be gone in 5 months? Not that it matters because you are dead wrong about the Indy vote, AGAIN. Wales needs permission from the UK government to have a legally binding referendum. Even then we need a Welsh government run by Plaid Cymru and that's not happening. Neither Labour nor Tories want indy and not even a Labour/ Plaid coalition will force a referendum, Plaid will always be the poor relations, there to make up the numbers, quietly!

Now the people of Cymru, remind me again how many actually want indy...ah yes, fewer than want to abolish the Senedd.

Say goodnight Gracie.

Senedd election on 08:57 - Apr 30 with 835 viewstrampie

Vote Future Wales is saying Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea types should vote Plaid, Green or Lib Dem on the regional list, a vote for Labour on the regional list in this area is a wasted vote even for Labour supporters.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Senedd election on 09:45 - Apr 30 with 813 viewsCatullus

The mesaage is so negative, anyone but the tories. All the parties are doing that, keep the tories out regardless.

Can't they give us reasons to vote for them, not just vote against others.

Just as well for them that the Welsh tories are fairly unelectable with RT Davies at the helm, he is so stiff and unblinking he's like a wooden Indian.

Senedd election on 09:49 - May 1 with 749 viewstrampie

Jamie 3K🌟😷 🛡 💙 💉 (@ValleyAllBlack) Tweeted: Mother of God!!!! Dickhead from Abolish Wales wants Matt Hancock to run the Welsh NHS 😳 https://t.co/tozWbsc8AK

Senedd election on 20:02 - May 1 with 697 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest opion polls
Independence
No 57 %
Yes 28%
Don't know 15

Constituency vote

Labour 36% increase over 2016 result plus 1.3%
Conservatives 27% plus 6%
PC 19% Minus 1.5%
Lib 5% minus 2.7%
Abolish 4%
Reform uk 4%
Others 5%

BREXIT had 12% last election but clearly are no standing this time

Region seats
Labour 31%
Conservatives 24%
PC 21%
Abolish 8%
Libs 5%
Greens 3%
Reform 3%
UKIP 2%
Others 3%
[Post edited 1 May 2021 20:08]

Senedd election on 20:25 - May 1 with 672 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election on 09:49 - May 1 by trampie

Jamie 3K🌟😷 🛡 💙 💉 (@ValleyAllBlack) Tweeted: Mother of God!!!! Dickhead from Abolish Wales wants Matt Hancock to run the Welsh NHS 😳 https://t.co/tozWbsc8AK

Wales would be better off with the wee Donkey

Senedd election on 22:04 - May 1 with 644 viewsBoundy

Senedd election on 16:08 - Apr 22 by raynor94

Water

Anyone who thinks England would be held to ransom over water is sadly deluded .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Senedd election on 00:52 - May 2 with 617 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 22:04 - May 1 by Boundy

Anyone who thinks England would be held to ransom over water is sadly deluded .

I think the term you are searching for is .... ‘pay the fair market rate’ for water.

Only in your mind is anyone ‘held to ransom’.

You genuinely don't understand do you ?
Pity mun.

Water is quite important see.
Look it up.
[Post edited 2 May 2021 1:04]

Senedd election on 01:05 - May 2 with 613 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election on 20:02 - May 1 by felixstowe_jack

Latest opion polls
Independence
No 57 %
Yes 28%