Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals 12:06 - Apr 12 with 404 viewsReslovenSwan1

Some of Jamal's goals have been things of aesthetic beauty. He is a bit like Mark Hughes in that respect. Of course nothing like Sparky in style who was a master at the volleyed goal.

He does not do tap ins or headed goals . With 11 in the bag if he could add a few more scuffy ones he would be a £20m player perhaps. He scored 5 last season so it must be counted as a very sucessful season for him so far, with improvements and development still to be made.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 12:47 - Apr 12 with 380 viewsnantywatcher

I do not understand how his defensive workload is constantly overlooked. About 10 minutes before his lung busting run for his first goal, he was battling for the ball at our defensive corner flag. When we broke earlier in the match the commentator criticised him because he was not in their penalty area - that was because he had ran back to mark an unmarked opposition player on the edge of our penalty area. Super player.
Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:02 - Apr 12 with 371 viewsvetchonian

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 12:47 - Apr 12 by nantywatcher

I do not understand how his defensive workload is constantly overlooked. About 10 minutes before his lung busting run for his first goal, he was battling for the ball at our defensive corner flag. When we broke earlier in the match the commentator criticised him because he was not in their penalty area - that was because he had ran back to mark an unmarked opposition player on the edge of our penalty area. Super player.

Couldnt have been him.....according to all the experts on here he is fatigued!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:05 - Apr 12 with 368 views34dfgdf54

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:02 - Apr 12 by vetchonian

Which he 100% was before the international break, if you can't see that, then you have no hope.

His strike partner even said himself. Dear me.
Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:18 - Apr 12 with 359 views9MilesHigh

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 12:47 - Apr 12 by nantywatcher

That's his job, he shouldn't be singled out for that sort of praise.

In a 352 I wouldn't want him defending so deep but not in a 433.
Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:18 - Apr 12 with 357 views9MilesHigh

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:02 - Apr 12 by vetchonian

He had just finished a top level County squash game the night before.
Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:26 - Apr 12 with 343 viewsvetchonian

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:18 - Apr 12 by 9MilesHigh

He had just finished a top level County squash game the night before.

Ah more noise!

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:29 - Apr 12 with 336 viewsnantywatcher

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:18 - Apr 12 by 9MilesHigh

That's his job, he shouldn't be singled out for that sort of praise.

In a 352 I wouldn't want him defending so deep but not in a 433.

Obviously my point sailed way over your head. In simple terms he, along with all real humans , cannot be two place at once. I'm sure when you're playing on your Xbox a player can run from one penalty box to the other in just over a second - unfortunately not in real life.
Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:52 - Apr 12 with 321 viewsThornburyswan

Some decent points but not sure I see the £20M even if he scored another 10 between now & promotion - 27 in a couple of months time so rare for a player at the attacking end of the pitch to improve markedly at his age.

That said he’s been a decent signing, clearly fits well with the squad & warrants our full support.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 13:58 - Apr 12 with 316 viewsonehunglow

I was pretty good at squash.Great game .Good for controlling one's aggression

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 14:31 - Apr 12 with 304 viewsCatullus

That's how te whole team plays though, why single him out for praise for something they are ALL expected to do. We expect our attackers to defend, we expect our defenders to attack, it's a team trait.

Now this "supposed to be faitgued" yes, even a fatigued player can get up and down the pitch, it's the pace and the sharpness that suffer. It might be fair to say that the cause in Lowe's case could easily have been poor confidence because he looked much better after he scored.
We should never underestimate wat low confidence can do to any team, even the likes of Liverpool!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 14:45 - Apr 12 with 296 viewsvetchonian

Jamal not a great goal scorer but scorer of great goals on 14:31 - Apr 12 by Catullus

That's how te whole team plays though, why single him out for praise for something they are ALL expected to do. We expect our attackers to defend, we expect our defenders to attack, it's a team trait.

Now this "supposed to be faitgued" yes, even a fatigued player can get up and down the pitch, it's the pace and the sharpness that suffer. It might be fair to say that the cause in Lowe's case could easily have been poor confidence because he looked much better after he scored.
We should never underestimate wat low confidence can do to any team, even the likes of Liverpool!

I think confidence is the key.
I am sure the whole team had their confidence affected over the four games including BOurnemouth... which was a "hammering" despite the difference in the "quality" between the two sides.
I am sure losing the derby hit players hard especially when we dominated the second half,but Cardiff packed the box allowing us no waty through...then depite "battling" for an away point we lose at Birmingham to a late penalty after Freddie had earlier had saved one..then with a change in approach we lose again to a late "flukey" own goal again against a side who packed the box to prevent anything getting through.

I am sure Saturdays win will lift the whole team not just Jamal....who definately is a confidience player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024