Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... 21:01 - Apr 20 with 1890 views9MilesHigh

... in the Millwall and Sheff Weds games and then not despair at seeing Cooper itching to go back to doing it his way.

We need another players revolt.

Cooper is a fraud. He's pathetic.

COOPER OUT!!!
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 00:55 - Apr 21 with 469 viewsKeithHaynes

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:39 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

You say from all corners but which ones.

Our journos won’t ask the questions,radio Wales aren’t even interested .

Swans lose at home again : The harsh truth for Steve Cooper 21st Apr 2021 00:33
Frustrated Swansea City fans watched a nonplussed and wretched performance by Steve Cooper’s swans at the Liberty on Tuesday. So much so, even the most ardent of Cooper admirers were beginning to think this was some sort of sick joke as his players started in a defensive formation against a QPR side who had no reason or need to win, lose or draw this game. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 00:57 - Apr 21 with 465 viewsKeithHaynes

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:28 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Rain man doesn’t do him justice.

Rain man would have repeated Millwall and Sheffield Wednesday so much.
It may have stuck.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 01:07 - Apr 21 with 455 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh dear, what a thread

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 01:21 - Apr 21 with 439 viewsNotLoyal

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 01:07 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh dear, what a thread

That's the beauty of this website these days, it seems the majority are at last getting it. Even me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 01:58 - Apr 21 with 423 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yes, the short term thinking never ceases to amaze me.

I really should be used to it by now. But alas I still end up reading things shaking my head. I suppose that’s the strength of forums like this, there is humour and shock in all areas. Especially after a defeat.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 05:16 - Apr 21 with 393 viewsfbreath

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 01:58 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

I really should be used to it by now. But alas I still end up reading things shaking my head. I suppose that’s the strength of forums like this, there is humour and shock in all areas. Especially after a defeat.

That performance was worse than a defeat that was an embarrassment.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 05:56 - Apr 21 with 385 viewsDr_Parnassus

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 05:16 - Apr 21 by fbreath

That performance was worse than a defeat that was an embarrassment.

I don’t think anyone will try and say it was a good performance. This one I missed sadly so can’t comment too much on what went on. But the action zones look pretty clear what the issue was, and it’s an issue which has dogged us for a long time. We have no natural striker that can play the lone role.

The point being we are very limited in our squad and performances aren’t always going to be good, I’ve said it time and time again, the fact we are 3rd is incredible. Sometimes we will get away with it and we can support the makeshift striker, other games we won’t be able to as much. Which was always going to be the case here with Ayew out.

We are also playing people out of position, Naughton should not be playing as a CB as without the ball we are vulnerable as he doesn’t have natural CB positioning instincts, that was remarkably clear for the goal, which ultimately decided the game. Was that worth the sacrifice for what he brought to the team with the ball? It appears not as yet again play was kept away from him and directed down the left which unbalanced us.

An actual striker capable of leading the line holds the ball, brings the midfield into play and takes pressure off our defence. Without that we are often rudderless.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 07:21 - Apr 21 with 357 viewsKeithHaynes

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 01:58 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s hard to remain hopeful, although the resounding success of any website has to be it’s membership and support. Thankfully we do have some very skilled participants and thoughtful debaters. Enjoy fighting your corner in your usual style and way, it’s why we have so much success on here these days 👍

Login to get fewer ads

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:14 - Apr 21 with 307 views9MilesHigh

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 05:56 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t think anyone will try and say it was a good performance. This one I missed sadly so can’t comment too much on what went on. But the action zones look pretty clear what the issue was, and it’s an issue which has dogged us for a long time. We have no natural striker that can play the lone role.

The point being we are very limited in our squad and performances aren’t always going to be good, I’ve said it time and time again, the fact we are 3rd is incredible. Sometimes we will get away with it and we can support the makeshift striker, other games we won’t be able to as much. Which was always going to be the case here with Ayew out.

We are also playing people out of position, Naughton should not be playing as a CB as without the ball we are vulnerable as he doesn’t have natural CB positioning instincts, that was remarkably clear for the goal, which ultimately decided the game. Was that worth the sacrifice for what he brought to the team with the ball? It appears not as yet again play was kept away from him and directed down the left which unbalanced us.

An actual striker capable of leading the line holds the ball, brings the midfield into play and takes pressure off our defence. Without that we are often rudderless.

It's become very clear this fraud doesn't watch many games at all.

It explains it all.

Zero credibility.
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:17 - Apr 21 with 303 viewsonehunglow

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:14 - Apr 21 by 9MilesHigh

It explains it all.

Zero credibility.

Its odd but rather gratifying that fans with utterly disparate views,like Chris and me,can be so much in agreement.

In that regard Steve is a unifying force.

He really should be gone this morning.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:19 - Apr 21 with 304 viewsDr_Parnassus

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:14 - Apr 21 by 9MilesHigh

It explains it all.

Zero credibility.

Says the anger management patient who reckons we had more possession with Cabango in the team...

Sadly for us, many have no idea what they are watching.

Read and learn.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 9:23]

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:38 - Apr 21 with 297 views9MilesHigh

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:19 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Says the anger management patient who reckons we had more possession with Cabango in the team...

Sadly for us, many have no idea what they are watching.

Read and learn.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 9:23]

Imagine clinging to a tag line that Cabango allows us a more possession based game.

Surely you've got to watch the odd game before commenting 800 posts a day?

Come on Rainman, take a break.
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:40 - Apr 21 with 295 viewsDr_Parnassus

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:38 - Apr 21 by 9MilesHigh

Imagine clinging to a tag line that Cabango allows us a more possession based game.

Surely you've got to watch the odd game before commenting 800 posts a day?

Come on Rainman, take a break.

It’s not a tag line, it’s a point that often you have no idea what you are watching. You see what you want to see.

Watch the odd game? I have probably missed 3 league games all season, despite being on in the early hours of the morning on the other side of the world. Proper fan see.

Take a break? Not a chance, get used to me.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:52 - Apr 21 with 288 viewsonehunglow

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 09:40 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s not a tag line, it’s a point that often you have no idea what you are watching. You see what you want to see.

Watch the odd game? I have probably missed 3 league games all season, despite being on in the early hours of the morning on the other side of the world. Proper fan see.

Take a break? Not a chance, get used to me.

Shouldn't you be on the beach or in the river . It must be a better way.

Credit to ya though for losing sleep over Steve.

He's a nightmare for me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024