Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Osprey Nest 08:01 - May 3 with 945 viewsYrAlarch

What kind of 'person' takes a chainsaw to a protected osprey nest?
Gobsmacking really.
Osprey Nest on 08:10 - May 3 with 940 viewsTreforys_Jack

Same people who rip up newly planted trees, set fire to newly renovated playgrounds, cover our glorious beaches with filth and rubbish and are generally the lowest of the low.
Osprey Nest on 10:29 - May 3 with 876 viewsonehunglow

The type who are beyond what can be called normal

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Osprey Nest on 10:36 - May 3 with 876 viewsKilkennyjack

Osprey Nest on 10:29 - May 3 by onehunglow

The type who are beyond what can be called normal

Agreed.

The police are talking about motive, so that seems to suggest they know.
Just got to prove it now.

Hope they get 10 years. Bstards.

Beware of the Risen People

Osprey Nest on 12:46 - May 3 with 854 viewsCountyJim

I was out litter picking last week this kid in a gang of about half dozen just finished his food from chippy dropped the carton and wrapping on pavement in front of me they all just walked off laughing

I bit my tongue and just got on with job at hand I know he wanted a reaction

Pure scum
Osprey Nest on 13:09 - May 3 with 842 viewsbuilthjack

Osprey Nest on 12:46 - May 3 by CountyJim

I was out litter picking last week this kid in a gang of about half dozen just finished his food from chippy dropped the carton and wrapping on pavement in front of me they all just walked off laughing

I bit my tongue and just got on with job at hand I know he wanted a reaction

Pure scum

They need educating Jim.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 13:11]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Osprey Nest on 13:23 - May 3 with 827 viewspencoedjack

Just watching the news & there was a Chinese lady who talked about some lowlife youth who spat in her face.

What type of upbringing have these yobbos had.

Disgraceful.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 13:59]
Osprey Nest on 13:27 - May 3 with 826 viewsCountyJim

Osprey Nest on 13:09 - May 3 by builthjack

They need educating Jim.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 13:11]

I can understand why vigilantly groups start up

Thing is there was six of them if it was one on their own maybe but you don't know what these kids a carrying these days a chip wrapping isn't worth your life
Osprey Nest on 13:55 - May 3 with 820 viewsbuilthjack

Osprey Nest on 13:23 - May 3 by pencoedjack

Just watching the news & there was a Chinese lady who talked about some lowlife youth who spat in her face.

What type of upbringing have these yobbos had.

Disgraceful.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 13:59]

Just saw that yes. How or why do people think this way ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Osprey Nest on 14:01 - May 3 with 812 viewsTreforys_Jack

There's plenty of good kids around, unfortunately there also seems to be a rise in the self entitled, ignorant scumbags as well.
Osprey Nest on 14:05 - May 3 with 808 viewsFlashberryjack

I've had the great pleasure of watching the majestic Osprey hunt, whist I was fishing in Scotland, what kind of low life scum would cut down their nesting pole is beyond my comprehension.

I've also fished Llyn Brenig several times, it's a beautiful lake that the appearance of a breeding pair of Ospreys would only enhance it's wild beauty, I really hope they catch the culprits and give them the sentence this act of gross vandalism merits.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Osprey Nest on 14:10 - May 3 with 800 viewsonehunglow

Osprey Nest on 14:05 - May 3 by Flashberryjack

I've had the great pleasure of watching the majestic Osprey hunt, whist I was fishing in Scotland, what kind of low life scum would cut down their nesting pole is beyond my comprehension.

I've also fished Llyn Brenig several times, it's a beautiful lake that the appearance of a breeding pair of Ospreys would only enhance it's wild beauty, I really hope they catch the culprits and give them the sentence this act of gross vandalism merits.

Brenig just a hour from us. Gorgeous .
However there is algae in the water right now .

Great walks over Denbigh Moors but can be really bleak but very evocative nevertheless

Osprey Nest on 15:40 - May 3 with 784 viewsFlashberryjack

Osprey Nest on 14:10 - May 3 by onehunglow

Brenig just a hour from us. Gorgeous .
However there is algae in the water right now .

Great walks over Denbigh Moors but can be really bleak but very evocative nevertheless

Is it the blue green algae ?

Hello

Osprey Nest on 17:28 - May 3 with 743 viewsonehunglow

Osprey Nest on 15:40 - May 3 by Flashberryjack

Is it the blue green algae ?

Yep.Daughter took her dog there two days ago and notices everywhere

Osprey Nest on 18:29 - May 3 with 717 viewskrunchykarrot

Osprey Nest on 14:01 - May 3 by Treforys_Jack

There's plenty of good kids around, unfortunately there also seems to be a rise in the self entitled, ignorant scumbags as well.

Not just kids, have you walked along Port Toilet or Mumbles front lately its a disgrace the ammount of dogs mess. On bike tracks they take pride in throwing it up trees, i would ban all dogs unless they were working and dont get me started on cats.
Osprey Nest on 18:46 - May 3 with 705 viewsFlashberryjack

Osprey Nest on 17:28 - May 3 by onehunglow

Yep.Daughter took her dog there two days ago and notices everywhere

Would have thought it a bit early for an Algae bloom, nasty stuff for livestock.

Hello

Osprey Nest on 18:57 - May 3 with 694 viewsonehunglow

Osprey Nest on 18:46 - May 3 by Flashberryjack

Would have thought it a bit early for an Algae bloom, nasty stuff for livestock.

Yep.She took her Malinois for a swim there. Dog wasn’t happy to be banned from the water.

Chain sawing down an ospreys nest .

Just god help us

Osprey Nest on 19:08 - May 3 with 693 viewsTreforys_Jack

Osprey Nest on 18:29 - May 3 by krunchykarrot

Not just kids, have you walked along Port Toilet or Mumbles front lately its a disgrace the ammount of dogs mess. On bike tracks they take pride in throwing it up trees, i would ban all dogs unless they were working and dont get me started on cats.

Good job you're not king of the world then, dogs are fine, its scummy owners that need fining. Cats different level of sneekyness.
Osprey Nest on 20:20 - May 3 with 666 viewskrunchykarrot

Osprey Nest on 19:08 - May 3 by Treforys_Jack

Good job you're not king of the world then, dogs are fine, its scummy owners that need fining. Cats different level of sneekyness.

CV's ready to send, just need to be king of my house first it cant just be me its getting out of hand we need fines to be handed out or some sort of penalty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024