Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? 20:00 - May 3 with 3858 viewsCwmafanJack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 00:00 - May 7 with 892 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 17:13 - May 5 by onehunglow

To most of EU ,Wales IS a part of England

No its not, that just in your head.

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 00:03 - May 7 with 884 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:22 - May 5 by Whiterockin

I think they have forgotten who sourced the vaccine for them. Or they could be to dull to understand. I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Its ‘too dull to understand’ .... maybe that vaccine has impacted your brain....?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 00:08 - May 7 with 882 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:37 - May 5 by trampie

Boris was all herd immunity initially and that turned out very badly and then the English stole our PPE, we were ahead of the curve, I'm Plaid all the way and am going to vote for Plaid but give me Drakeford over Boris anyday of the week.

Correct.

Johnson was not going to stand back and let Welsh Govt embarrass him ...

Drakers has schooled the blow hard idiot Johnson throughout covid.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 00:13 - May 7 with 876 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:56 - May 5 by felixstowe_jack

Good job the unpopular Boris ordered enough vaccine for Wales. Just imagine if we had left it to the EU.

You are clueless.

The UK was in the EU when we ordered our vaccines. Fact.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 07:01 - May 7 with 827 viewsDr_Winston

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:36 - May 6 by Boundy

Is it because no one in the UK takes them seriously enough to consider them a threat ?

Still, allying yourself with a political cause responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people in the 20th century really should be more passe than it is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 07:47 - May 7 with 820 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 00:13 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

You are clueless.

The UK was in the EU when we ordered our vaccines. Fact.

Clueless we left the EU on 31st of January 2020. That was before the first case was reported in the UK.

Why do you keep telling lies? You may be confused about our date of leaving and the end of the transitional period at 2300 31st January. You really should know the difference being such an expert on the failing undemocratic EU.

Another benefit of leaving the UK. A success story for the UK as the the dynamic UK places multiple orders of vaccines while the slow inefficient EU mainly order two vaccines one from Pfizer, German, and one from France which did not work

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 07:55 - May 7 with 812 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 07:47 - May 7 by felixstowe_jack

Clueless we left the EU on 31st of January 2020. That was before the first case was reported in the UK.

Why do you keep telling lies? You may be confused about our date of leaving and the end of the transitional period at 2300 31st January. You really should know the difference being such an expert on the failing undemocratic EU.

Another benefit of leaving the UK. A success story for the UK as the the dynamic UK places multiple orders of vaccines while the slow inefficient EU mainly order two vaccines one from Pfizer, German, and one from France which did not work

It's like picking off a decaying corpse now.Show some mercy mun.

Any excuse I know but THIS is truly merciless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:01 - May 7 with 792 viewstrampie

Hmm this thread seems to have turned into bullying of a poster, without checking I think the poster gets linked to IRA terrorists by the same posters that seem to me to be bullying, seems like there is a concerted effort to drive some posters away on here.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:12 - May 7 with 789 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:01 - May 7 by trampie

Hmm this thread seems to have turned into bullying of a poster, without checking I think the poster gets linked to IRA terrorists by the same posters that seem to me to be bullying, seems like there is a concerted effort to drive some posters away on here.

Not seen any evidence of bullying on this thread just people correcting any facts that are not true.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:14 - May 7 with 788 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:12 - May 7 by felixstowe_jack

Not seen any evidence of bullying on this thread just people correcting any facts that are not true.

They have been instances of a group mentality but the Guv and NL are quick to stamp on it.
Both left and right need to accept they are not either right or wrong.

next...

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:33 - May 7 with 744 viewsCatullus

Well in the end I voted for my local Independent candidate though I did vote for the tory PCC.
Watching the news this morning they are claiming a larger than usual turnout but my polling station is literally a football pitch length away and it was pretty quiet for most of the day.

Bojo came to Wales a few times but didn't go near Scotland, does he think the tories have a chance here this time? Maybe he should have promised RT Davies would get a few billion extra if he won. Splashing the cash always turns a few heads.

According to Ione Evans on the beeb more Welsh people have an opinion about Drakers than Keir Starmer, that's a bad thing unless Starmer picks up before the next GE!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:45 - May 7 with 732 views73__73

Drakeford and co, are an absolute embarrassment. Abolish the whole assembly.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:48 - May 8 with 663 viewstrampie

Wales voted 'left', Swansea voted 'left' yet this board is right wing, as per the voting intentions poll this thread is about, it's sad to see a Swansea City board taken over by the right wing.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:46 - May 8 with 652 views73__73

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:48 - May 8 by trampie

Wales voted 'left', Swansea voted 'left' yet this board is right wing, as per the voting intentions poll this thread is about, it's sad to see a Swansea City board taken over by the right wing.

Not everyone who posts on here is from Swansea....or did you think they were 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:51 - May 8 with 641 viewstrampie

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:46 - May 8 by 73__73

I've noticed alright, lots of the right wing views taking this site are from people living in England.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:57 - May 8 with 634 viewsBoundy

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:51 - May 8 by trampie

I've noticed alright, lots of the right wing views taking this site are from people living in England.

Were you born in Swansea ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:59 - May 8 with 633 viewsCatullus

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:48 - May 8 by trampie

Are non left wing people not allowed to support the Swans then? I didn't know there was a requirement for political subservience to the left wing before we can follow a football team.

That's not just a left wing view Tramps, that's totalitarian!

It's not even like most of the postersare right wing, that's just your view of people. You're just another one who doesn't understand "floating voters" exHMRC was like that too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:00 - May 8 with 633 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:46 - May 8 by 73__73

Seem majority are not.
It seems the most truculent ,gobby ones most certainly are not Jacks.

When I was a kid it was a club for Swansea people as was the case with the whites. The only sport that mixed it up was Gamorgan CCC

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:04 - May 8 with 624 viewsjack_lord

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:14 - May 7 by onehunglow

They have been instances of a group mentality but the Guv and NL are quick to stamp on it.
Both left and right need to accept they are not either right or wrong.

next...

That is indeed a fact. I don't think it will stop and I feel I will have to throw in some corrective posts in hope that it may help rebalance but it will probably remain with the status quo.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:08 - May 8 with 612 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:04 - May 8 by jack_lord

That is indeed a fact. I don't think it will stop and I feel I will have to throw in some corrective posts in hope that it may help rebalance but it will probably remain with the status quo.

Anyway,you do realise Northumberland has gone Conservative

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:12 - May 8 with 603 viewstrampie

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 11:59 - May 8 by Catullus

Are non left wing people not allowed to support the Swans then? I didn't know there was a requirement for political subservience to the left wing before we can follow a football team.

That's not just a left wing view Tramps, that's totalitarian!

It's not even like most of the postersare right wing, that's just your view of people. You're just another one who doesn't understand "floating voters" exHMRC was like that too.

Anybody can support the Swans, it's just a pity that this message board is not representative of the local population.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 12:15]

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:12 - May 8 with 605 viewsjack_lord

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:08 - May 8 by onehunglow

Anyway,you do realise Northumberland has gone Conservative

what was the turnout ;)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:23 - May 8 with 594 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:12 - May 8 by jack_lord

what was the turnout ;)

No idea mate.
Probably higher.
You'll have to cross the Red Wall though to get out.

I'd avoid Builth Wells too.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 13:02 - May 8 with 577 viewsCatullus

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:12 - May 8 by trampie

Anybody can support the Swans, it's just a pity that this message board is not representative of the local population.

This isn't just a local board for local people though, that's a small minded approach. Lots of Jacks have moved away.

Tell me, do you disapprove of Keiths ownership? Is Cadiz just too "non local" for you? How about myself, I no longer reside inside Swansea though I lived there for 50 of my 53 years. Am I not local enough?

Where do you live? Do you suppose everyone in Swansea supports a left wing party?

quick edit, Gower ward over 10k voted tory, Swansea west 4.5k tory, Swansea East 3.2k tory, Neath over 4k tory. I think that makes this board fairly representtative, the right wing on here is in the minority.
Of course, to you anyone who isn't voting Labour or Plaid is right wing, you don't understand floating voters.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 13:10]

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 13:14 - May 8 with 572 viewsraynor94

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 12:12 - May 8 by trampie

We understand Tramps, your posting out of frustration, your party and poster girl have gone down the Swannee.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024