Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartlepool 22:35 - May 6 with 3011 viewsbritferry

be interesting to see the outcome of this by-election... will the monkey hangers keep voting in a Labour MP ???

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Hartlepool on 22:43 - May 6 with 1068 viewstrampie

It might change hands as plebs are becoming Tory voters.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hartlepool on 22:44 - May 6 with 1082 viewsraynor94

It will be a landslide majority for the Conservatives

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hartlepool on 23:58 - May 6 with 1022 viewsKilkennyjack

Strange bunch the monkey hangers mind ...

This will force Starmer to stand for things - and not just take positions on the fringes of the action.

Call.Johnson.Out.

Beware of the Risen People

Hartlepool on 03:32 - May 7 with 1012 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hartlepool on 07:31 - May 7 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Wales is still safe though.

Today ,we will see Union big boy rip into Starmer for not looking after "working people"

And on it goes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hartlepool on 07:35 - May 7 with 926 viewstrampie

On a different matter is that bullying behaviour ?, "leftie scum", "the thick Welsh sheep", Keith has been asking lately, I'm not in the slightest offended but I suppose some might be ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Hartlepool on 07:35 - May 7 with 919 viewstrampie

Hartlepool on 07:38 - May 7 with 924 viewspencoedjack

When I heard the ‘Labour had taken the people of Hartlepool for granted for too long’ I thought what a shame people in Wales are so gullible.

Let’s be honest Labour could dig Jimmy Saville up & stand him as leader & they’d still get elected
Login to get fewer ads

Hartlepool on 07:39 - May 7 with 923 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A remarkable 16% swing to the Conservatives. A resounding endorsement of Boris Johnson leadership in the last year or so.
A crushing defeat for Kier Starmer who's lacklustre performance and negative campaign has been a disaster for Labour.

This only the second time since 1979 that the sitting government has taken a seat from the opposition in a by-election.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hartlepool on 07:43 - May 7 with 918 viewsonehunglow

Hartlepool on 07:38 - May 7 by pencoedjack

When I heard the ‘Labour had taken the people of Hartlepool for granted for too long’ I thought what a shame people in Wales are so gullible.

Let’s be honest Labour could dig Jimmy Saville up & stand him as leader & they’d still get elected

And have Kevin Spacey have campaign manager.
Great actor though.

I have stated many times Wales is that contemporary. It's like the language;unable to adapy and move on.

No offence

Hartlepool on 07:43 - May 7 with 918 viewspikeypaul

Hartlepool on 07:38 - May 7 by pencoedjack

100%

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hartlepool on 07:45 - May 7 with 917 viewsbritferry

looks like the UKIP vote swapped to the Tories... but a 7K majority, WOW

Hartlepool on 07:50 - May 7 with 912 viewsonehunglow

Hartlepool on 07:45 - May 7 by britferry

UKIP were all about Brexit.
The Valleys voted heavily Brexit
Labour were rather coy,although most were remainers but didnt have the guts to say publically.

Why then did the valleys then vote for a Party that really did not represent them

Hartlepool on 07:50 - May 7 with 902 viewstrampie

Look at this behaviour on this thread, I genuinely have no issue with the comments, not in the slightest, but what I do have issue with is if I or someone else used the same lingo for English, Irish, Jews, Army types, Royalists etc I/they would likely be banned, I think that is awful unfair.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 7:55]

Hartlepool on 07:57 - May 7 with 894 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hartlepool on 07:45 - May 7 by britferry

UKIP did not stand in the 2019 General election in Hartlepool.

Hartlepool on 07:59 - May 7 with 894 viewspikeypaul

Hartlepool on 07:50 - May 7 by onehunglow

UKIP were all about Brexit.
The Valleys voted heavily Brexit
Labour were rather coy,although most were remainers but didnt have the guts to say publically.

Why then did the valleys then vote for a Party that really did not represent them

Because their grandparents did, and under a Labour WAG they are happy to be left behind the rest of the UK despite the Barnett formula, but most of the thick Welsh lefties would not have heard of it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hartlepool on 08:08 - May 7 with 874 viewstrampie

How do posters get away with dissing Wales and Welsh people on here in the fashion seen on this thread ?, yet if people say anything remotely deemed borderline about our friends from the other side of the dyke they would get banned by the previous cabal running this site.
One might conclude that this site has an English, Conservative, Royalist, Unionist bent..........hmm

Hartlepool on 08:12 - May 7 with 872 viewsonehunglow

Hartlepool on 07:59 - May 7 by pikeypaul

Because their grandparents did, and under a Labour WAG they are happy to be left behind the rest of the UK despite the Barnett formula, but most of the thick Welsh lefties would not have heard of it.

My mum's parents voted Labour -as they were Sandfields people and that was what you did.

My father ,being a Cardy by birth,I knew not what he was about .

Hartlepool on 08:12 - May 7 with 872 viewsraynor94

Hartlepool on 08:08 - May 7 by trampie

How do posters get away with dissing Wales and Welsh people on here in the fashion seen on this thread ?, yet if people say anything remotely deemed borderline about our friends from the other side of the dyke they would get banned by the previous cabal running this site.
One might conclude that this site has an English, Conservative, Royalist, Unionist bent..........hmm

It's going to be a long day for you Tramps.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hartlepool on 08:20 - May 7 with 863 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hartlepool on 08:12 - May 7 by raynor94

It's going to be a long day for you Tramps.

That is the trouble with the left wing if you disagree with their views you are called a racist, a bully . The left has always been the nasty party .

Hartlepool on 08:23 - May 7 with 857 viewsVincent_Vega

Hartlepool on 07:50 - May 7 by trampie

Look at this behaviour on this thread, I genuinely have no issue with the comments, not in the slightest, but what I do have issue with is if I or someone else used the same lingo for English, Irish, Jews, Army types, Royalists etc I/they would likely be banned, I think that is awful unfair.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 7:55]

While you have a point and this is the 'rights' version of the SJW left wing preaching its still not nearly as bad as what the 'left' peddle. I looked at the BBC breaking news tweet of the Hartepool result and the comments underneath its filled with left activists and Labour fan boys/girls calling the people of Hartlepool thick and deluded and 'you get what you deserve.' Is that going to swing the populous back to the red rose? Of course its not! Until Labour activists wind their necks in, listen to the constituent instead of preach and come up with a viable alternative to tory then this will keep on happening no matter what the tories do. Its clear to see Labour are in HUGE trouble going forward.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Hartlepool on 08:28 - May 7 with 848 viewsonehunglow

Hartlepool on 08:23 - May 7 by Vincent_Vega

While you have a point and this is the 'rights' version of the SJW left wing preaching its still not nearly as bad as what the 'left' peddle. I looked at the BBC breaking news tweet of the Hartepool result and the comments underneath its filled with left activists and Labour fan boys/girls calling the people of Hartlepool thick and deluded and 'you get what you deserve.' Is that going to swing the populous back to the red rose? Of course its not! Until Labour activists wind their necks in, listen to the constituent instead of preach and come up with a viable alternative to tory then this will keep on happening no matter what the tories do. Its clear to see Labour are in HUGE trouble going forward.

The way I see it is all about hate,envy and outright contempt for anyone or anything aspirational.
Kids are supposed to accept what their parents had ,and vote as they did or be called a class traitor.
If someone does not want to aspire to greater things than their parents then they might well have been emotionally strangled.

We are class obsessed.We gorge on it.

I see people at the lower income bracket being used by Labour politicians and it makes me seethe.

Hartlepool on 09:05 - May 7 with 813 viewsVincent_Vega

Hartlepool on 08:28 - May 7 by onehunglow

The way I see it is all about hate,envy and outright contempt for anyone or anything aspirational.
Kids are supposed to accept what their parents had ,and vote as they did or be called a class traitor.
If someone does not want to aspire to greater things than their parents then they might well have been emotionally strangled.

We are class obsessed.We gorge on it.

I see people at the lower income bracket being used by Labour politicians and it makes me seethe.

I can see that, take this lockdown malarkey, the further 'left' you are the more lockdown you want (generally.) There are those who wish for the world to be in lockdown for ever and those who wish to aspire to work and play want the world to open up (generally)

Its the preaching and warped sense of loyalty to the working man that winds me up 'you either vote Labour or you are this that and the other' eff you! Who the hell are you to tell me how to vote! Unfortunately Labour are learning the hard way that if you do not respect the people will reject.

Shame they cant get a bloody nose in Cardiff, politicians should be wary of the people not the way round to paraphrase from V for Vendetta

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Hartlepool on 09:10 - May 7 with 802 viewsonehunglow

Hartlepool on 09:05 - May 7 by Vincent_Vega

I can see that, take this lockdown malarkey, the further 'left' you are the more lockdown you want (generally.) There are those who wish for the world to be in lockdown for ever and those who wish to aspire to work and play want the world to open up (generally)

Its the preaching and warped sense of loyalty to the working man that winds me up 'you either vote Labour or you are this that and the other' eff you! Who the hell are you to tell me how to vote! Unfortunately Labour are learning the hard way that if you do not respect the people will reject.

Shame they cant get a bloody nose in Cardiff, politicians should be wary of the people not the way round to paraphrase from V for Vendetta

Great post Vince

As for tramline,dissing Wales tends to suggest the country is beyond criticism.Any. That smells like rotting fish to me.

Poor Wales is a narrative

Hartlepool on 09:11 - May 7 with 834 viewsbritferry

Hartlepool on 07:57 - May 7 by felixstowe_jack

UKIP did not stand in the 2019 General election in Hartlepool.

ok whatever Nigels party was called at the time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024