Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86212 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 2095 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 18:25 - Jul 26 by controversial_jack

Drakeford lacks charisma and presence, but he knows what he's doing, isn't afraid to take the tough decisions. It's paid off too

Please explain to me how with facts. And im not talking Cov19 as who knows whats right or wrong.
Mr Drakeford on 12:36 - Jul 28 with 2019 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:25 - Jul 26 by controversial_jack

Drakeford lacks charisma and presence, but he knows what he's doing, isn't afraid to take the tough decisions. It's paid off too

He never makes any tough decisions just waits for UK government to make a decision dithers for two weeks then a week later makes the same decision.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 12:56 - Jul 28 with 1999 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 12:36 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

He never makes any tough decisions just waits for UK government to make a decision dithers for two weeks then a week later makes the same decision.

Lets hope so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57998247
Mr Drakeford on 11:22 - Jul 29 with 1905 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see that Drakeford is following Westminster lead in letting double vaccinated people from the USA and the EU, except France, into Wales.

Mr Drakeford on 16:27 - Jul 29 with 1868 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 11:22 - Jul 29 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see that Drakeford is following Westminster lead in letting double vaccinated people from the USA and the EU, except France, into Wales.

There are only 2 decisions that can be made. Let them in or don't.It's not exactly rocket science from Pile em up Johnson.
Mr Drakeford on 10:58 - Jul 30 with 1814 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 16:27 - Jul 29 by controversial_jack

There are only 2 decisions that can be made. Let them in or don't.It's not exactly rocket science from Pile em up Johnson.

Pile em up Drakeford agrees

Mr Drakeford on 17:07 - Jul 30 with 1768 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see all Welsh councillors are to get a pay increase just above 1% . Seems jobs for the boys once again.

Mr Drakeford on 21:43 - Jul 30 with 1733 viewsKilkennyjack

Drakeford winning again.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jul 30 with 1711 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:43 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

Drakeford winning again.

All vaccines of course, ordered early, and distributed by the UK government. A wonder full achievement.

Doses of vaccines administered
England 71 million
Scotland 7 million
Wales 4.3 million
NI 2.2 Million.

Top vaccination rates worldwide doses per 100 of population
Malta 170
UAE 167
Pitcairn 163
Cayman 147
I of man 144
Guernsey 136
Uruguay 135
Bahrain 134
Qatar 128
Israel 127
Uk 126
33rd EU 102
37th USA 101

Quite remarkable that UK and 4 of it's overseas territories or crown dependencies are in the top 10 and are supplied with vaccines by the UK vaccination programme..
From list it is clear it is easier to vaccinate small populations.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 22:54]

Mr Drakeford on 22:49 - Jul 30 with 1710 viewsDr_Winston

It's almost scary to imagine the mess Wales would be in if it were an individual part of the EU and not luckily ensconsed within the UK Govt response.

Drakeford should be on his knees every night giving thanks for the Westminster Govt's response.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 22:57 - Jul 30 with 1703 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 22:49 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

It's almost scary to imagine the mess Wales would be in if it were an individual part of the EU and not luckily ensconsed within the UK Govt response.

Drakeford should be on his knees every night giving thanks for the Westminster Govt's response.

See the list above.
Small independent nations have bossed it.

Our welsh nhs have been marvellous.

Mr Drakeford on 22:58 - Jul 30 with 1703 viewsbuilthjack

Don't be silly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 23:01 - Jul 30 with 1701 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:57 - Jul 30 by Kilkennyjack

See the list above.
Small independent nations have bossed it.

Our welsh nhs have been marvellous.

Well 4 of them are not nations.

Just answer the question. Who ordered the vaccines early? Who distributed them to all parts of the UK?

I will give you a clue it was the UK NHS, Drakeford and the devolved NHS did not.

Mr Drakeford on 14:00 - Jul 31 with 1641 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 23:01 - Jul 30 by felixstowe_jack

Just answer the question. Who ordered the vaccines early? Who distributed them to all parts of the UK?

I will give you a clue it was the UK NHS, Drakeford and the devolved NHS did not.

It would have been ordered whatever.
Like every other developed nation in the word.

The key was getting it in arms quickly.
The NHS Wales delivered on that for the people of Wales.

We often do better when we do things ourselves - like our football and our rugby.
The UK structure gets in the way, or prioritises England (naturally).

Thank you Prof Drakers.

Mr Drakeford on 17:14 - Jul 31 with 1595 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 23:01 - Jul 30 by felixstowe_jack

I ordered some tiles last week. It was very easy to do online. but I had to get someone to fit them.Do you see the analogy?

I thought there was a joint committee of the four nations for vaccinations, but obviously Felix knows differently.
Mr Drakeford on 18:15 - Jul 31 with 1573 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 17:14 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

I ordered some tiles last week. It was very easy to do online. but I had to get someone to fit them.Do you see the analogy?

I thought there was a joint committee of the four nations for vaccinations, but obviously Felix knows differently.

If you were a tiler you could have fitted them yourself.

Do you see the analogy?
Mr Drakeford on 18:55 - Jul 31 with 1545 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 17:14 - Jul 31 by controversial_jack

There was also a joint committee of 27 EU nations who were slow of tye mark ordering vaccines.

That is why an United Kingdom has a better vaccination programme. Please give credit were it is due the UK government and the UK national health played a blinder.

Mr Drakeford on 20:31 - Jul 31 with 1507 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 18:55 - Jul 31 by felixstowe_jack

There was also a joint committee of 27 EU nations who were slow of tye mark ordering vaccines.

That is why an United Kingdom has a better vaccination programme. Please give credit were it is due the UK government and the UK national health played a blinder.

U.K. Government did well with the procurement, that’s the big plus in their handling of the pandemic. There s no such thing as the UK National Health, it’s 4 separate entities.
Mr Drakeford on 00:11 - Aug 1 with 1467 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 18:55 - Jul 31 by felixstowe_jack

Great news from Ireland.

Well done to our Celtic brothers and sisters.

Mr Drakeford on 00:12 - Aug 1 with 1466 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 20:31 - Jul 31 by majorraglan

U.K. Government did well with the procurement, that’s the big plus in their handling of the pandemic. There s no such thing as the UK National Health, it’s 4 separate entities.

Correct.

Felix hates facts.
Felix is a bit twp see …..

Mr Drakeford on 00:18 - Aug 1 with 1460 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:15 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

If you were a tiler you could have fitted them yourself.

Do you see the analogy?

The point being, any fool with an open cheque book can order vaccines, but to get it into the arms of the people quicker in Wales than anywhere else has to be to the credit of the Welsh NHS and the Welsh govt
Mr Drakeford on 08:26 - Aug 1 with 1406 viewsDr_Winston

Amusing to see people trying to give the Welsh Govt credit for the speed of the vaccine rollout when they had to be embarassed into not stockpiling the stuff in the first place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 08:33 - Aug 1 with 1405 viewsBoundy

Taking aside the vaccination programme can any one explain to me the rationale as to why the Welsh NHS is in such a mess , ( Please don't blame Covid as all other authorities have had to deal with it ) prior to to the pandemic services had been shall we say poor at best , waiting times at A&E, for operations , registering an appointment to see a doctor the list is never ending no district nurses ( Swansea is one of the worst in the country for not being able to supply such as resource leaving it to friends and families to become full time carers ) Pandemics don't last for ever but normal care does .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 09:18 - Aug 1 with 1391 views73__73

It’s absolutely frightening the prospect of wales leaving the U.K. and somehow joining the eu.
Not that I think it’ll ever happen

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Mr Drakeford on 10:59 - Aug 1 with 1362 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 08:33 - Aug 1 by Boundy

Taking aside the vaccination programme can any one explain to me the rationale as to why the Welsh NHS is in such a mess , ( Please don't blame Covid as all other authorities have had to deal with it ) prior to to the pandemic services had been shall we say poor at best , waiting times at A&E, for operations , registering an appointment to see a doctor the list is never ending no district nurses ( Swansea is one of the worst in the country for not being able to supply such as resource leaving it to friends and families to become full time carers ) Pandemics don't last for ever but normal care does .

My experiences of the Welsh NHS have been entirely positive.

It needs more investment, of course, but that depends on the UKs Brexidiot government passing more money through to all 4 NHS organisations.

Maybe they need to think the unthinkable …. and cancel pet Tory projects like the new Royal Yacht that even the queen does not want. Cancel Trident. Cancel HS2. Rejoin EU. Stop illegal wars. Claim money back on unusable PPE. Investigate Track and Trace England. Plenty of money then.

You cant blame the Welsh NHS for uk govt spaffing money on vanity projects.
Politics is about choices.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024