Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86469 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 16:58 - Aug 4 with 836 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 16:48 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

In theory all councils could reject it, as is their right under the legislation, where does he go from there.

Another instance of Drakeford' research, or lack of it, how can anyone keep a straight face when defending this bumbling idiot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62377362?at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_m

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 17:06 - Aug 4 with 820 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 16:58 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Another instance of Drakeford' research, or lack of it, how can anyone keep a straight face when defending this bumbling idiot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62377362?at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_m

I have no issues with 20mph speed limits in the correct place, outside schools as an example. But to say you are going to reduce all 30mph limits to 20mph is just gross stupidity and inexcusable. Then say you are going to pass the final decision to local councils, which will be revoked by local pressure, is just another pointless exercise. Does the Senedd need extra members just to dream up these ridiculous ideas and cancel them. A total waste of funds all round.
Mr Drakeford on 17:12 - Aug 4 with 803 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 17:06 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

I have no issues with 20mph speed limits in the correct place, outside schools as an example. But to say you are going to reduce all 30mph limits to 20mph is just gross stupidity and inexcusable. Then say you are going to pass the final decision to local councils, which will be revoked by local pressure, is just another pointless exercise. Does the Senedd need extra members just to dream up these ridiculous ideas and cancel them. A total waste of funds all round.

20mph outside schools is fine between 8am and 4pm during the week. It's pointless at 5pm on a Sunday.

I've long believed that all speed limits should vary depending upon the general conditions and the time of day. 60mph on the motorway on a wet, windy day makes sense. On a clear day (or night) when there's not much traffic about why shouldn't it be, eighty, ninety or even a hundred?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 752 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 17:12 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

20mph outside schools is fine between 8am and 4pm during the week. It's pointless at 5pm on a Sunday.

I've long believed that all speed limits should vary depending upon the general conditions and the time of day. 60mph on the motorway on a wet, windy day makes sense. On a clear day (or night) when there's not much traffic about why shouldn't it be, eighty, ninety or even a hundred?

Personally I agree with variable speed limits too, reduce them in poor weather but I think the max speed should be 80 and reduced to 70 again after dark.

The stopping distances, have they been updated for modern cars because some cars, in good conditions will stop much, much quicker than the distance quoted.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 21:33 - Aug 4 with 722 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 19:44 - Aug 4 by Catullus

Personally I agree with variable speed limits too, reduce them in poor weather but I think the max speed should be 80 and reduced to 70 again after dark.

The stopping distances, have they been updated for modern cars because some cars, in good conditions will stop much, much quicker than the distance quoted.

With the 70mph speed limit you will be unlucky to be pulled at 75 so people drive at 70-80mph on motorways. Increase it to 80mph and people will drive at 80-90mph unless the leeway in speeding is removed.
Mr Johnson on 21:38 - Aug 4 with 699 viewsWhiterockin

Why was this thread heading changed from Drakeford to Johnson earlier. Does the original poster understand he is getting hammered and trying to reverse.
Mr Johnson on 07:06 - Aug 5 with 661 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Johnson on 21:38 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

Why was this thread heading changed from Drakeford to Johnson earlier. Does the original poster understand he is getting hammered and trying to reverse.

Looks like.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 08:03 - Aug 5 with 651 viewsraynor94

Beep Beep nice bit of reversing Builth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 09:15 - Aug 5 with 623 viewspencoedjack

Mr Drakeford on 17:12 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

As they do in France.

Driving past Port Talbot steel works with signs saying 50 miles a hours to reduce air pollution sums up how stupid those in the Senedd are.
Mr Drakeford on 09:55 - Aug 5 with 614 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 16:35 - Aug 4 by majorraglan

The concept of making voting more accessible to all is sound, if you don't try you don’t know, but the £1.5m seems very expensive and I’d like to know where the moneys been spent.

perhaps someone should remind them of the option of a postal vote

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 10:01 - Aug 5 with 612 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 09:15 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

As they do in France.

Driving past Port Talbot steel works with signs saying 50 miles a hours to reduce air pollution sums up how stupid those in the Senedd are.

The 50mph limit outside Port Talbot is only the start. I'll cheerfully wager that they'll try to drop the speed limit on the entire M4 in Wales to 50mph within the next few years.

Mr Drakeford on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 607 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 16:48 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

In theory all councils could reject it, as is their right under the legislation, where does he go from there.

According to the Welsh government ( through a freedom of information request ) they do not record journeys taken in their official vehicles .If not then how do they manage the fleet and confirm any mileage and fuel used . They'd like us to use public transport but appear to be able to swan around with no restrictions of use to themselves

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 10:20 - Aug 5 with 604 viewspencoedjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:01 - Aug 5 by Dr_Winston

The 50mph limit outside Port Talbot is only the start. I'll cheerfully wager that they'll try to drop the speed limit on the entire M4 in Wales to 50mph within the next few years.

I drove to Swindon last week its already in place from Tredegar Park to just before the Magor services.

Common sense the other side of the bridge where there is a 60 mph speed limited on the M4 where it joins the M5 then back up to 70mph.

I wonder why all the big logistics companies are setting up on the outskirts of Bristol.
Mr Drakeford on 10:52 - Aug 5 with 589 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 10:20 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

I drove to Swindon last week its already in place from Tredegar Park to just before the Magor services.

Common sense the other side of the bridge where there is a 60 mph speed limited on the M4 where it joins the M5 then back up to 70mph.

I wonder why all the big logistics companies are setting up on the outskirts of Bristol.

England follow the science that says the optimum speed to reduce pollution is 60mph, Drakeford just tries to be different for the sake of being different.
Mr Drakeford on 12:10 - Aug 5 with 563 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:01 - Aug 5 by Dr_Winston

The brand new section of the heads of the valley road is 50 mph which is less the 60mph speed limit on the old single carriageway it replaced.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 12:38 - Aug 9 with 433 viewspencoedjack

Maybe Drippy should nip across the bridge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62465626
Mr Drakeford on 17:24 - Aug 9 with 387 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 12:38 - Aug 9 by pencoedjack

Maybe Drippy should nip across the bridge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62465626

We do things differently in Wales, don't you know.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/newsletter-preference-centre/
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 17:53]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024