Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday was enough for me 15:50 - May 30 with 5465 viewsNotLoyal

But I'm in the 'who comes next' camp. Many clubs have decided to change coaches when it's clearly not the right thing to do.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Yesterday was enough for me on 15:47 - May 31 with 612 viewsthornabyswan

Yesterday was enough for me on 15:42 - May 31 by jasper_T

A manager who will trust our own is fine. Half the Championship is hosting PL academy prospects, play the right way and clubs will want their best players coming here.

Yes great to trust our own they do need to be good enough though

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Yesterday was enough for me on 15:52 - May 31 with 604 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yesterday was enough for me on 15:42 - May 31 by jasper_T

A manager who will trust our own is fine. Half the Championship is hosting PL academy prospects, play the right way and clubs will want their best players coming here.

In hindsight what use were Gallagher Guehi and Brewster and Surrigde? They were only usefull either if

a) Swansea got promoted or
b) Swansea had the cash income from the playoffs Neither hapened.

I noted some were invited by the club to Wembley. This may have benefits down the line perhaps if Brewster needs to rebuild his career or Surridge fancies running down his contract and a move.

Liverpool benefitted by cashing in and Chelsea have now got better rounded players and some cash from Swansea. MGW was not good for Swansea at all but Swansea have a chance in futiure perghaps?

Byers has not progressed Ollie Cooper has barely played. Brandon Cooper has not worn shirt much and needs blending in. Garrick has got games under ghis belt and seems to have deveopled a resilience.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Yesterday was enough for me on 16:27 - May 31 with 575 viewsCatullus

Yesterday was enough for me on 13:30 - May 31 by alwaysblue

From play offs to next season relegation for you 😁

How are your finances these days? What's happenening with the Sala case? People do seem to like suing Cardiff City these days,

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/emiliano-sala-family-sue-cardiff-23

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024