Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans racist comment at Wembley 18:00 - Jun 1 with 2525 viewsMinesapint

Just saw this on line.

The N word can be heard shortly after the penalty.

https://fanbanter.co.uk/swansea-urged-to-investigate-fan-as-slur-is-heard-in-vid
Swans racist comment at Wembley on 18:03 - Jun 1 with 2514 viewsKeithHaynes

I think one of the better swans you tubers recorded it and didn’t hear it until after doing uploading.
This is what I explained earlier on, we need to ensure deeper clarity within a websites structure in who posts, what, and when with regards to cases such as this. It’s evidence in a potential criminal prosecution.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 19:16 - Jun 1 with 2424 viewsOptimisticJack

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 18:03 - Jun 1 by KeithHaynes

I think one of the better swans you tubers recorded it and didn’t hear it until after doing uploading.
This is what I explained earlier on, we need to ensure deeper clarity within a websites structure in who posts, what, and when with regards to cases such as this. It’s evidence in a potential criminal prosecution.

I've listened to this a number of times and still can't hear the racist chant. Is it just me?

Optimisticjack

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 19:28 - Jun 1 with 2397 viewsBadlands

Some of the comments between fans about race, religion and gender of stewards who were telling fans to sit down or threatening to eject them were disgraceful but not surprising.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 19:31 - Jun 1 with 2394 viewsDr_Winston

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 19:16 - Jun 1 by OptimisticJack

I've listened to this a number of times and still can't hear the racist chant. Is it just me?

It's possible it's there.

There used to be one rather large, evolutionary challenged individual on the North Bank who used to scream the N Word on a regular basis. Obviously unchallenged because he was quite scary looking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:07 - Jun 1 with 2137 viewsGixerJack

No, not just you, I listened a few times and can’t make out a racist chant either... mind you I am as deaf as a post.
Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:16 - Jun 1 with 2108 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It was ok when we were shouting it about Trevor Senior…….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:17 - Jun 1 with 2101 viewsBoundy

Exactly what does constitute a "hate " crime ?I don't think wishing someone dead would fall into that category.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 2085 viewsjackrabbit

It may not be a nice thing to say but it’s perfectly human. I’d like to see the end of Putin and Lukachenko, plus the innumerable ISIS savages who have been responsible for the most inhumane, barbaric murders. I would hope the latter suffer a very horrible death each and every one of them. Not nice, but hey, you’d be mistaking me for somebody who gives a sh@t. I’ll save my humanity and compassion for more deserving cases.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 23:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 2086 viewsBoundy

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 19:31 - Jun 1 by Dr_Winston

It's possible it's there.

There used to be one rather large, evolutionary challenged individual on the North Bank who used to scream the N Word on a regular basis. Obviously unchallenged because he was quite scary looking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

There's a individual from the east side who's a regular home and away who thinks he's a cast member in Love thy Neighbour, cringe worthy the bare minimum, hateful at worst.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 2081 viewsbuilthjack

I didn't hear anything, and I was in the next block to where the stewards came and started telling people to sit down. (Brentford fans seemed to be standing up).
If I had heard someone shouting the N word at a steward I would have pointed that fan out.
No room for racism.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 22:49]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:38 - Jun 1 with 2064 viewsSirjohnalot

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 22:17 - Jun 1 by Boundy

Exactly what does constitute a "hate " crime ?I don't think wishing someone dead would fall into that category.

It doesn’t.

Being a racist and shouting a disgusting word, certainly is.
Swans racist comment at Wembley on 23:18 - Jun 1 with 2011 viewsSTID2017

Can be clearly heard just before the end, not from the two main voices, but from a 3rd voice.
Disgraceful and shameful behaviour.
Using the N word is far worse than just saying " F@@@ off the t@@t" as the second voice did, which could be directed at a player or official of any race, creed or colour.
Yet another shameful example of the sad minority within our supporters

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 23:37 - Jun 1 with 1984 viewsSirjohnalot

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 23:18 - Jun 1 by STID2017

Can be clearly heard just before the end, not from the two main voices, but from a 3rd voice.
Disgraceful and shameful behaviour.
Using the N word is far worse than just saying " F@@@ off the t@@t" as the second voice did, which could be directed at a player or official of any race, creed or colour.
Yet another shameful example of the sad minority within our supporters

If the person wh took the video gave the club his seat number, it should be fairly simple to narrow it down, what with social distancing etc
Swans racist comment at Wembley on 00:36 - Jun 2 with 1932 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 23:37 - Jun 1 by Sirjohnalot

If the person wh took the video gave the club his seat number, it should be fairly simple to narrow it down, what with social distancing etc

Things are moving forwards in that direction I’m told 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 09:53 - Jun 2 with 1782 viewsSTID2017

Swans racist comment at Wembley on 00:36 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

Things are moving forwards in that direction I’m told 👍

Good news

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024