Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Welsh 21:44 - Jun 2 with 2408 viewsbuilthjack

I notice lately that a lot on this forum are anti Welsh.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti Welsh on 20:23 - Jun 4 with 389 viewsonehunglow

Anti Welsh on 20:21 - Jun 4 by Kilkennyjack

Ireland is far older than England.

Deal with it OHL ...

I have.
Took 2 seconds
Meaningless.

It's ok for Irish to migrate to Wales then. Would that be included Unionist Ulster people

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anti Welsh on 21:18 - Jun 4 with 368 viewsCatullus

Anti Welsh on 15:56 - Jun 4 by Groo

Yes Britain has a proud history in the trans Atlantic slave trade.

You should remember that slaves were taken from east Africa to Arabia for 1000 years, didn't stop until late 20th C.

Slavery is alive and well though, women are being kidnapped and sold all the time. In the Uk too, we have women brought in illegally and forced into prostitution.
Wasn't there a model or actress who claimed she'd been kept prisoner out in the far east?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anti Welsh on 21:30 - Jun 4 with 357 viewsbuilthjack

Anti Welsh on 12:54 - Jun 4 by onehunglow

Make no mistake Ireland s shame is coruscating.
State sponsored child abuse,a corrupt Catholic Church complete with evil men in white uniform and daughters of darkness in black having given themselves to a god. Both killed bodies and spirits .

The very last country to take any moral ground

50% of Liverpudlians have Irish ancestry.
Best lock your door.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti Welsh on 23:25 - Jun 4 with 343 viewsbuilthjack

Anti Welsh on 12:54 - Jun 4 by onehunglow

Make no mistake Ireland s shame is coruscating.
State sponsored child abuse,a corrupt Catholic Church complete with evil men in white uniform and daughters of darkness in black having given themselves to a god. Both killed bodies and spirits .

The very last country to take any moral ground

50% of Scousers have Irish roots. Lock you doors. Tight.

Anti Welsh on 23:35 - Jun 4 with 341 viewsGroo

Anti Welsh on 21:18 - Jun 4 by Catullus

Slavery is alive and well though, women are being kidnapped and sold all the time. In the Uk too, we have women brought in illegally and forced into prostitution.
Wasn't there a model or actress who claimed she'd been kept prisoner out in the far east?

It is. I believe legal slavery in the Arab Countries was finally prohibited in the 1960's. Any male slaves were castrated to stop them from breeding.

And the luvvies harp on about the British part, not acknowledging that Britain went against all the European Countries to ban it.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 23:36]

Groo does what Groo does best

Anti Welsh on 11:58 - Jun 5 with 287 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 23:35 - Jun 4 by Groo

It is. I believe legal slavery in the Arab Countries was finally prohibited in the 1960's. Any male slaves were castrated to stop them from breeding.

And the luvvies harp on about the British part, not acknowledging that Britain went against all the European Countries to ban it.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 23:36]

I think the point is that it should never have happened in the first place.

Beware of the Risen People

Anti Welsh on 13:13 - Jun 5 with 267 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anti Welsh on 11:58 - Jun 5 by Kilkennyjack

I think the point is that it should never have happened in the first place.

Just glad one country had the bravery to end it and help to defeat it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Anti Welsh on 15:16 - Jun 5 with 226 viewsCatullus

Anti Welsh on 13:13 - Jun 5 by felixstowe_jack

Just glad one country had the bravery to end it and help to defeat it.

Ah but, the UK/GB working to end slavery counts for nothing amongst the English and/or British haters. They ignore all the other countries and colours who took part in it and lay the blame squarely in one place because it's their agenda.

The whole world is guilty of slavery, of torture. Many are guilty of colonialism too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024