Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust statement 20:05 - Jun 13 with 28849 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The court case is happening at last.

Thanks Joe, a little bit from me to everyone.

Hi folks, this is clearly a topic many enjoy commenting on, but please remain consistent in your responses avoiding potential slurs on any characters involved and remain objective.

Thanks 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trust statement on 19:42 - Jun 23 with 958 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust statement on 15:48 - Jun 23 by ATFV

I may be wrong (I had to correct one part of my post above) and I'm sure Lisa will correct me if I am, but the impending litigation is against both those parties, buyers and sellers. I believe the original case was against the buyers only but that changed after a lot more work was done in the aftermath of the withdrawal of the offer that members voted to accept.

As the Trust statement says, the litigation is against the parties involved in the 2016 sale.
Trust statement on 19:45 - Jun 23 with 944 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust statement on 19:03 - Jun 23 by ReslovenSwan1

I am concerned about the overall welfare of the club so not really concerned about other people involved despite ascertions from others. "Stooge" etc. I suspect the prospect of the US people losing the case has already been discussed and some agreement between them is already in place. Some are existing shareholders. These are people that can network discuss things and make plans, solutions and agreements without lawyers taking a cut.

Again you are insinuating that the Trust has different relationships with lawyers than the other parties.

Prove it or withdraw the statement.
Trust statement on 20:35 - Jun 23 with 910 viewsKeithHaynes

Thread closed as a result of a request from lawyers acting on behalf of specific individuals in this action.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024