Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust statement 20:05 - Jun 13 with 28961 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The court case is happening at last.

Thanks Joe, a little bit from me to everyone.

Hi folks, this is clearly a topic many enjoy commenting on, but please remain consistent in your responses avoiding potential slurs on any characters involved and remain objective.

Thanks 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trust statement on 20:08 - Jun 19 with 1325 viewsChief

Trust statement on 15:36 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I tried to sell my house last year and a smart looking fellow made an offer which was the same as next door got more or less. I could not make my mind up. Im terribel with decsions. I then had a bit of a barney with the missus and the kids made a hell of a racket. The neighbour came out. She does not want to sell. She has quite a sharp tongue to be honest. She then had some harsh words with the neighbours. Effing a jeffing unfortunately The barsteward did not even make a new offer. His job was to buy my house. If he expects me to accept the same price he can get lost. In fact that is what he has done.

I actually thought he was not serious. He said he was but I do not believe him His job was to buy my house. He copped out. The neighbours seem disappointed, they will never have neighbours as good as me and her indoors when she's not on the stella. Looks as it im stuck in Resolven.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 15:56]

That's a completely different scenario that you cannot compare to this. You're making a number of probably false accusations in there too. For example is there any indication that the trust were in anyway rude during negotiations? No, it's just another falsehood that you're implying. In reality the trust potentially not agreeing on the deal was 1 not even the case and 2 if there were disagreements, as I say, why would they care. Truth is it was probably a token offer they made the trust. And couldn't wait to rescind it. It's telling they haven't been back with an offer since, even after staying publicly they would re-engage. Which they haven't.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Trust statement on 20:10 - Jun 19 with 1318 viewsChief

Trust statement on 20:06 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

You said this. ""Those on the Trust Board will know exactly what they can and can't do with any settlement or award and I would imagine they would draw up various proposals and put them to the membership.""

Can you enlighten me on this? At present the SCST leadership has a whopping £880,000 in the curent account. They got a return on this of £1320 according to the accounts. The growth was 0.15%. Over the same period my busiess HSBC interest rate was 1.1% giving £9680 pa. A difference of £8560. For about 7 years that is a paper loss of £60,000 or 6000 membership fees.

You "would image they would draw up various proposals and put them to the membership". What do you suggest? Equities, bonds, property building society bonds premium bonds Crypto currencies. You tell me.

I have a grip on reality. What is the point of taking milions of the club owners money if you have no plan for it? . If there is a plan what is it? A good lpan is to invest it in Swansea city but that is not going to happen.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 20:08]

Still banging on about this. But why? Isn't this a 'divorce'? So it shouldn't concern you should it?

Trust statement on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 1317 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust statement on 20:08 - Jun 19 by Chief

That's a completely different scenario that you cannot compare to this. You're making a number of probably false accusations in there too. For example is there any indication that the trust were in anyway rude during negotiations? No, it's just another falsehood that you're implying. In reality the trust potentially not agreeing on the deal was 1 not even the case and 2 if there were disagreements, as I say, why would they care. Truth is it was probably a token offer they made the trust. And couldn't wait to rescind it. It's telling they haven't been back with an offer since, even after staying publicly they would re-engage. Which they haven't.

I am telling you my experience of selling a car in Resolven. It is not a direct comparison and there may be some differences of course. The point of comparison is you cannot force someone to sell anything to you and buyer cannot force anyone to sell. The buyer held the cash and the seller lost the deal. It was the job of the seller to present a case for him to part with his cash.

THe US people did not waste 4 month of their time negiociating if they were not serious. It was costing them money.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Trust statement on 20:24 - Jun 19 with 1286 viewsonehunglow

Trust statement on 20:17 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I am telling you my experience of selling a car in Resolven. It is not a direct comparison and there may be some differences of course. The point of comparison is you cannot force someone to sell anything to you and buyer cannot force anyone to sell. The buyer held the cash and the seller lost the deal. It was the job of the seller to present a case for him to part with his cash.

THe US people did not waste 4 month of their time negiociating if they were not serious. It was costing them money.

Cars in Resolven !.Keep it up Res.It's great viewing albeit voyeuristic.

There is a clear gang on your tail and frankly,I d watch your step as we have some dangerous fans out there.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trust statement on 20:27 - Jun 19 with 1305 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust statement on 19:40 - Jun 19 by monmouth

He sounds increasingly like Shaky to be honest, and he has a real beef against the Trust, particularly Phil, Lisa and Andy for not valuing his 'advice'. And of course Lisa handed him his arse time after time on a public forum, but doesn't seem to be as fragile of ego in his responses on here, so probably not.

Lisa is Lisa C of course and anyone that thinks she doesn't know exactly what she is talking about in these matters, given her background and experience, needs to get back on their meds, or put down the crack pipe.

The SCST are telling people that they can be diluted "to nothing" perfectly legally. Get it checked out it is practically impossible.

Trust statement on 20:38 - Jun 19 with 1293 viewsChief

Trust statement on 20:17 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

So why bother saying it if it's not a direct comparison then?

No you can force someone to sell something to you. But you make it impossible for them to sell something to you if you decide to withdraw your bid. Seems a bit pointless to do that if they had real intentions of buying the shares.

You do realise that they actually changed the terms of the offer they initially gave? As well as the price? The length of discussions was down to them moving the goal posts. Consulting members isn't a quick process and being the savvy business people they are meant to be they have known that, let alone if you change the terms half way through.

As I say, any trust disagreement (which I actually believe was caused by the Americans pising about) shouldn't have bothered the buyers one bit. Complete cop out and pretty false accusation.

Trust statement on 20:40 - Jun 19 with 1290 viewsChief

Trust statement on 20:27 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

The SCST are telling people that they can be diluted "to nothing" perfectly legally. Get it checked out it is practically impossible.

But it is possible isn't it? That's been explained to you repeatedly.

And anyway getting diluted even a few percent is something the trust and any normal fans wouldn't want. So you banging on about this is making you look very silly.

Trust statement on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 1277 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust statement on 20:38 - Jun 19 by Chief

So why bother saying it if it's not a direct comparison then?

No you can force someone to sell something to you. But you make it impossible for them to sell something to you if you decide to withdraw your bid. Seems a bit pointless to do that if they had real intentions of buying the shares.

You do realise that they actually changed the terms of the offer they initially gave? As well as the price? The length of discussions was down to them moving the goal posts. Consulting members isn't a quick process and being the savvy business people they are meant to be they have known that, let alone if you change the terms half way through.

As I say, any trust disagreement (which I actually believe was caused by the Americans pising about) shouldn't have bothered the buyers one bit. Complete cop out and pretty false accusation.

It is the job of the seller to make a sale. It is not he job of the buyer to part with their cash to keep them happy. The terms on offer were the terms on offer. They were either acceptable or not. It appears the terms were not acceptable.

The buyer unwilling to negiociate further withdrew the bid. The buyer stated that internal issues within the SCST was the reason they could not cut a deal. The buyer calls the shots in a capitalist society.

Login to get fewer ads

Trust statement on 21:07 - Jun 19 with 1268 viewsChief

Trust statement on 20:58 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

It is the job of the seller to make a sale. It is not he job of the buyer to part with their cash to keep them happy. The terms on offer were the terms on offer. They were either acceptable or not. It appears the terms were not acceptable.

The buyer unwilling to negiociate further withdrew the bid. The buyer stated that internal issues within the SCST was the reason they could not cut a deal. The buyer calls the shots in a capitalist society.

But It turned out the terms on offer..... Weren't the terms on offer.

And then those terms were rescinded.

Yes the buyer said that. Although they caused any dissent by messing about with the offer. Not that it should bother them. If they were serious, what harm would leaving an offer on the table do? As I say, cop out.

Trust statement on 21:18 - Jun 19 with 1249 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Trust statement on 03:35 - Jun 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I see ‘the one that should not be named’ is standing for re-election again. I had a feeling that would be the case now that things seem to be moving, I was actually going to make that prediction on here last week and kicking myself I didn’t now.

When the going gets tough due to his ridiculously incompetent decisions he steps down and allows the rest to take the heat and deal with the aftermath, yet when he thinks there may be some credit to be taken he jumps back in immediately.

Absolutely shameless stuff and one of the reasons I simply cannot get behind the Trust. The old guard will always be waiting in the wings to step into the limelight despite clearly being nowhere near good enough for the job. It’s actually becoming incredibly embarrassing.

I make no apologies for that view.

That was a wind up and a fishing expedition.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trust statement on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 1238 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust statement on 20:40 - Jun 19 by Chief

But it is possible isn't it? That's been explained to you repeatedly.

And anyway getting diluted even a few percent is something the trust and any normal fans wouldn't want. So you banging on about this is making you look very silly.

Provide your example Chief. Use 1% ownership as equivalent to the SCSTs "diluted to nothing" claim. Its entirely unrealistic. You do not understand dilution so I doubt you can do the sums. You are more of a wordsmith.

Everything about being a minority shareholder appears to be unfair to you. Its just the way it is. Ive had a few share losses in my time. A few dilutions. I did not blame the system I blamed the management. I write these losses off and move on.

Trust statement on 21:26 - Jun 19 with 1231 viewsmax936

Trust statement on 21:18 - Jun 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Bait firmly engulfed to, the clutch on the reel screeched as the line peeled of its spool

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trust statement on 21:32 - Jun 19 with 1218 viewsChief

Trust statement on 21:24 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Provide your example Chief. Use 1% ownership as equivalent to the SCSTs "diluted to nothing" claim. Its entirely unrealistic. You do not understand dilution so I doubt you can do the sums. You are more of a wordsmith.

Everything about being a minority shareholder appears to be unfair to you. Its just the way it is. Ive had a few share losses in my time. A few dilutions. I did not blame the system I blamed the management. I write these losses off and move on.

My example of what? Haha personal insults now. Wasn't it you further up the thread who got some inflation sums incorrect?

I'm not sure where you're going with this. Of course it's the way it is, it's the way it because the trust were left out of negotiations and a shareholders agreement was broken during the deal. So maybe those things didn't happen during your dilutions. The trust by taking action are trying to ensure there are no losses.

Trust statement on 22:18 - Jun 19 with 1176 viewsWhiterockin

Trust statement on 18:17 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

And it's odd that people who have have the audacity to move away from Swansea are treated with the contempt shown by winston,who has been at this for ten years or more.

He lives in Swansea. Boohoo.Bill Hughes lives in Carlisle and has a feckn season ticket so Im afraid moving away from Swansea isn't a hanging offence.
I dont have a season ticket and chooe my games
Our fans and forum readers eg in Canada -Groo-have as much right to comment as Jamie who lives within spitting distance of the Liberty.
We have fans all over the world.
People truly need to wond their neck in.
They still care and not attending game has weet fark all to do with anything.

Christ,the owner of this site lives in Spain. You need to get humble Jamie ,son

Many who move away are still ardent supporters and valued by the club and supporters alike. They make an incredible effort to support the club home and away, then again there are are others who claim to be supporters who only criticize, they need to step back and think. Am I a true supporter or just a parasite.
Trust statement on 23:23 - Jun 19 with 1136 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust statement on 21:32 - Jun 19 by Chief

My example of what? Haha personal insults now. Wasn't it you further up the thread who got some inflation sums incorrect?

I'm not sure where you're going with this. Of course it's the way it is, it's the way it because the trust were left out of negotiations and a shareholders agreement was broken during the deal. So maybe those things didn't happen during your dilutions. The trust by taking action are trying to ensure there are no losses.

I do not do personal insults. The figures given were close to the ones given by the lady so there is no issue. You can check it yourself if able.

Dilutions do not cause losses. Its you misundrstanding. If others pump money into the club by buying new shares and you do not, your percentage holding will drop. In 2015 -2016 the SCST explicity stated they would not sell their shares ensuring they had no money to invest. Dilution must therefore happen if the club needed new capital. It may happen because of Covid.

If there is no external investment (real extra cash) the SCST will not be diluted. If the CLN is converted in to shares this will be the biggest ever new investment in Swansea city ever.

Trust statement on 23:31 - Jun 19 with 1133 viewsChief

Trust statement on 23:23 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not do personal insults. The figures given were close to the ones given by the lady so there is no issue. You can check it yourself if able.

Dilutions do not cause losses. Its you misundrstanding. If others pump money into the club by buying new shares and you do not, your percentage holding will drop. In 2015 -2016 the SCST explicity stated they would not sell their shares ensuring they had no money to invest. Dilution must therefore happen if the club needed new capital. It may happen because of Covid.

If there is no external investment (real extra cash) the SCST will not be diluted. If the CLN is converted in to shares this will be the biggest ever new investment in Swansea city ever.

Well you doubt I can do sums apparently despite no evidence to the contrary sounds like an insult to me? Close, but not correct....

You said you wrote off losses following dilution. You brought up dilution resulting in losses. And that scenario you describe, that would result in the trust having a lower percentage meaning in reality that their holding will be worth less. Which to me, sounds suspiciously like a loss? It may happen, mostly likely to the likes of Jenkins and Morgan's holdings now?

What's 2015 got to do with 2017 or the modern day then?

When do they intend to convert into shares then? Why are they waiting?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 23:34]

Trust statement on 01:03 - Jun 20 with 1101 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trust statement on 21:18 - Jun 19 by Joe_bradshaw

More likely a testing of the water via the puppet, followed by a massive U-turn after the realisation that people don’t forget. I and others will never forget.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trust statement on 02:14 - Jun 20 with 1085 viewsDJack

Trust statement on 01:03 - Jun 20 by Dr_Parnassus

More likely a testing of the water via the puppet, followed by a massive U-turn after the realisation that people don’t forget. I and others will never forget.

So, so predictable.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trust statement on 02:36 - Jun 20 with 1079 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trust statement on 02:14 - Jun 20 by DJack

So, so predictable.

Indeed

Trust statement on 03:12 - Jun 20 with 1073 viewsDJack

Trust statement on 02:36 - Jun 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed

Quite.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trust statement on 03:19 - Jun 20 with 1072 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trust statement on 03:12 - Jun 20 by DJack

Quite.

Innit

Trust statement on 10:58 - Jun 20 with 966 viewsBillyChong

Trust statement on 13:58 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

The American withdrew because the seller the SCST was in turmoil. Its like trying to buy a car off a bloke that is having a 'domestic' with his missus on the driveway about selling the Ford Fiesta. Under those circumstances any bloke with cash to buy would walk away.

You cannot sell any thing if the seller is in fighting. This is the reason the buyer said in their statement. Anything else is speculation.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporte
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 14:12]

You are incorrect, the Americans changed the terms of the offer
Trust statement on 11:03 - Jun 20 with 961 viewsBillyChong

Trust statement on 20:06 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

You said this. ""Those on the Trust Board will know exactly what they can and can't do with any settlement or award and I would imagine they would draw up various proposals and put them to the membership.""

Can you enlighten me on this? At present the SCST leadership has a whopping £880,000 in the curent account. They got a return on this of £1320 according to the accounts. The growth was 0.15%. Over the same period my busiess HSBC interest rate was 1.1% giving £9680 pa. A difference of £8560. For about 7 years that is a paper loss of £60,000 or 6000 membership fees.

You "would image they would draw up various proposals and put them to the membership". What do you suggest? Equities, bonds, property building society bonds premium bonds Crypto currencies. You tell me.

I have a grip on reality. What is the point of taking milions of the club owners money if you have no plan for it? . If there is a plan what is it? A good lpan is to invest it in Swansea city but that is not going to happen.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 20:08]

Did you read ATFV’s post properly?
Trust statement on 13:40 - Jun 20 with 913 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust statement on 11:03 - Jun 20 by BillyChong

Did you read ATFV’s post properly?

Absolutely I did. He said there were very strict restictions on investment for the SCST and the SCST would have plans to avoid the crippling effects of inflation. What are these plans?

For my point of you making money is pointless if it cannot be invested for the benefit of society or the club. We know the SCST will make their London associates very rich after a court win. What benefits come to Swansea?

It is a reasonable question to ask is it not?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 14:00]

Trust statement on 13:50 - Jun 20 with 905 viewslondonlisa2001

Trust statement on 13:40 - Jun 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Absolutely I did. He said there were very strict restictions on investment for the SCST and the SCST would have plans to avoid the crippling effects of inflation. What are these plans?

For my point of you making money is pointless if it cannot be invested for the benefit of society or the club. We know the SCST will make their London associates very rich after a court win. What benefits come to Swansea?

It is a reasonable question to ask is it not?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2021 14:00]

What London associates are going to be made very rich?

Give us provable details of such associates and how they are going to be made rich or withdraw the allegation. Since you ‘know’ it’s going to happen, it shouldn’t take you long.

You’ve made such accusations repeatedly and it is defamatory as it implies wrongdoing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024