Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace 11:43 - Jul 23 with 4710 viewsKeithHaynes

Should come with the John Eustace confirmation today or over the weekend. Eustace wanted to come to the club today but now it seems QPR wanted him for the Man Utd friendly this weekend. That was yesterday’s delay, his release from his contract at QPR. The official announcement could come sooner but he should get the nod over the coming days.

Andy Scott will also have a greater input at first team level, but not sure what. The Angel Rangel thing seems a bit odd but I suppose could be a goer.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:17 - Jul 23 with 4524 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:22 - Jul 23 with 4455 viewsHeadmaster

I think I read in one your articles that a familiar face will be returning to the club as part of the coaching staff. Could this be Rangel?

I remember he gave an interview a few years ago and he wasn't very complimentary about the owners, so not sure how that would work.
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:24 - Jul 23 with 4432 viewsBillyChong

‘Resloven’ has been promoting the idea of someone knowledgable about the club and ‘Iberian’ for weeks. Spoon fed to ‘warm’ the masses to the idea? Possibly.
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:25 - Jul 23 with 4416 viewsDr_Winston

Andy Scott was at Brentford about the same time as Mark Warburton too, so there's another link.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:26 - Jul 23 with 4410 views3swan

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:22 - Jul 23 by Headmaster

I think I read in one your articles that a familiar face will be returning to the club as part of the coaching staff. Could this be Rangel?

I remember he gave an interview a few years ago and he wasn't very complimentary about the owners, so not sure how that would work.

Yes I remember that interview and was very pointed where issues were
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:36 - Jul 23 with 4311 views3swan

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:25 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Andy Scott was at Brentford about the same time as Mark Warburton too, so there's another link.

Graham Potter and John Eustace were both born in Solihull. Links just keep coming 😀
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:58 - Jul 23 with 4171 viewsandypitt56

I'm confused by this, i thought that was the point of Andy Scott joining in the first place...but we werent likely to see the results of his efforts for a little while. Kind of implies that cooper wanted nothing to do with his recommended players.
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 13:19 - Jul 23 with 4056 viewsvetchonian

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:58 - Jul 23 by andypitt56

I'm confused by this, i thought that was the point of Andy Scott joining in the first place...but we werent likely to see the results of his efforts for a little while. Kind of implies that cooper wanted nothing to do with his recommended players.

This article from last February doesnt seem to say that ...comes across like Scott and Cooper co-operated...looks as though Hourihane was identified by Scott as he had tried to sign him whilst at Brentford

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andy-scott-interview-

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 15:00 - Jul 23 with 3632 viewsQJumpingJack

Leon to return as coach/assistant?
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 15:18 - Jul 23 with 3552 viewsKeithHaynes

Hollins last game in charge for Swansea ?
Coopers last game in charge for Swansea ?

Plymouth.

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 15:23 - Jul 23 with 3524 views3swan

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 15:18 - Jul 23 by KeithHaynes

Hollins last game in charge for Swansea ?
Coopers last game in charge for Swansea ?

Plymouth.

Memory jogger. Hollins Out banner Oxford Utd away.
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 15:38 - Jul 23 with 3443 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 15:23 - Jul 23 by 3swan

Memory jogger. Hollins Out banner Oxford Utd away.

A fantastic staged moment in the (annals) of history.

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 17:47 - Jul 23 with 2986 viewsBadlands

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:58 - Jul 23 by andypitt56

Would clarify the reason so many players were ignored.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 18:33 - Jul 23 with 2814 viewsdobjack2

It all depends on what the manager/coach role is in the recruitment process is.

It can range from a manager wanting specific players and the recruitment team getting them; a manager wanting a player in a certain position and the recruitment team giving him options; a coach wanting a player in a certain position, the recruitment team finding a player in that position and the coach getting on with coaching them.

The problem with the last scenario comes when the coach doesn’t rate the player he is given.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 2:33]
Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 10:17 - Jul 24 with 1872 viewsonehunglow

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 12:36 - Jul 23 by 3swan

Graham Potter and John Eustace were both born in Solihull. Links just keep coming 😀

Tramp and Killy will be doubly mortified at this .Both English to the core it seems

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 1340 viewsKilkennyjack

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 10:17 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

Tramp and Killy will be doubly mortified at this .Both English to the core it seems

No - Roberto, Brenda, Michael and Potter all did very well.
Frank Burrows was fab, likewise Jan. And Guidolin …🇮🇹

Our club is for everyone.

Monk was total dogshite though, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, same as Bob 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 21:11 - Jul 24 with 1246 viewsonehunglow

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 20:18 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

No - Roberto, Brenda, Michael and Potter all did very well.
Frank Burrows was fab, likewise Jan. And Guidolin …🇮🇹

Our club is for everyone.

Monk was total dogshite though, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, same as Bob 🇺🇸

I liked Bob Brad.
It was like feeling sorry for a rather hapless chap in charge of our dreams.

I'm just a softee really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 09:42 - Jul 25 with 942 viewsKilkennyjack

Andy Scott to step up his role at Swansea City / John Eustace on 21:11 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

I liked Bob Brad.
It was like feeling sorry for a rather hapless chap in charge of our dreams.

I'm just a softee really

I get that OHL, on a personal level you are quite right.

On a professional level it just had to end.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024