Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where all the yanks fans now. 22:44 - Jul 25 with 1054 viewsSwans9

Was all pro owners on here for along while. Fans just want the best for the club can't be slated for that.
Where all the yanks fans now. on 08:53 - Jul 26 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Probably more worried about the club.As we should all be rather than fellow fans .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Where all the yanks fans now. on 08:56 - Jul 26 with 943 viewsandypitt56

Yeah great that's use this moment to have a dig at our fans that have a differing opinion to me.
Where all the yanks fans now. on 09:02 - Jul 26 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Where all the yanks fans now. on 08:56 - Jul 26 by andypitt56

Yeah great that's use this moment to have a dig at our fans that have a differing opinion to me.

Yep.Tome like this we should ALL be annoyed and worried.
Frankly, the owners,jerks that they are,are not my primarily concer apart from who replaces them.

We have a shockingly divided fan base.

That very fact is obvious and should also be a worry.

We win a game and some feel inclined to rip into other fans rather than celebrate a win

Where all the yanks fans now. on 09:17 - Jul 26 with 921 viewsBadlands

The American consortium don't have fans. some fans .. many fans believe they are either good for the club, no worse than others or don't buy into the manic hatred of them for saving Swansea City.
This who believe another controlling group are going to take over and plough £millions into the club are deluded.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where all the yanks fans now. on 09:54 - Jul 26 with 869 viewsonehunglow

Where all the yanks fans now. on 09:17 - Jul 26 by Badlands

The American consortium don't have fans. some fans .. many fans believe they are either good for the club, no worse than others or don't buy into the manic hatred of them for saving Swansea City.
This who believe another controlling group are going to take over and plough £millions into the club are deluded.

I was all for the sale . There again,I’m away from the wheel so simply got taken along with the flow.

Truly, we could have had much better. The club being sold wasn’t the issue but to whom.

Absent owners as bad as anyone

Where all the yanks fans now. on 10:40 - Jul 26 with 848 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’m all for them, but they do seem pretty naive. I’m not a fan of the fact they don’t seem to learn and make similar mistakes.

But it’s better the devil you know, I’d be more concerned if they were sanctioning millions in player purchases. I don’t think there is too much to grumble about to have owners trying to run us on an even keel.

While they are financially sensible, I wish they were a little more sensible with the day to day decision making at the club.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Where all the yanks fans now. on 11:43 - Jul 26 with 824 viewsjack247

Something has made Cooper leave and something has made Eustace stay at QPR. Both odd decisions on the face of it. Rumours that Cooper was informed Grimes would be sold were a part of why he left, I have no idea if that’s true.

Selling Grimes shouldn’t be an issue if there is capacity to adequately replace him, even with a PL starlet on loan. He was entering the last year of his contract and would more than likely have gone for free next summer. It will rip our midfield apart, but from their point of view, it’s probably the right move.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned about the coming season though.
Where all the yanks fans now. on 12:01 - Jul 26 with 809 viewsBadlands

Where all the yanks fans now. on 09:54 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

I was all for the sale . There again,I’m away from the wheel so simply got taken along with the flow.

Truly, we could have had much better. The club being sold wasn’t the issue but to whom.

Absent owners as bad as anyone

Jenkins had spent 2 years trying to identify buyers.
Glazer took a look and no more.
A very, very dodgy eastern con man and that was the sum total of interest other than the current group.
Had we not sold we would be in very serious financial trouble.

Something that has passed me by was this

Swansea's Supporters' Trust wants any change of ownership at the club to be completed before the end of the season.

'An American consortium led by Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan is in talks about buying around 60% in the Swans.
The trust will retain its full 21.1% stake and says its views "should not be ignored" as negotiations continue.
Having initially been sceptical of the American investment, the trust says in a statement: "Now it is time to move on."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36112743

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Where all the yanks fans now. on 12:23 - Jul 26 with 799 viewsPBJ

Where all the yanks fans now. on 08:53 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Probably more worried about the club.As we should all be rather than fellow fans .

THIS

I'd love to see Toshack coming in

Always go with the Facts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024