Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Britain 08:26 - Jul 26 with 7064 viewsraynor94

What a day to be British!

Following on from the Fantastic Lions, the Olympics today.
Peaty Gold
Daly and Lee Gold
Tom Pidcock Gold
Alex Yee Silver.

It's going to be a great Olympics

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Great Britain on 09:45 - Jul 26 with 2419 viewsonehunglow

Bad day for Killy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Great Britain on 11:09 - Jul 26 with 2396 viewsKilkennyjack

Delighted for all the athletes, very well done.

A proper flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and proper anthem would make it even better.

Beware of the Risen People

Great Britain on 11:15 - Jul 26 with 2395 viewsonehunglow

Great Britain on 11:09 - Jul 26 by Kilkennyjack

Delighted for all the athletes, very well done.

A proper flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and proper anthem would make it even better.

Yikes ,you ve not been watching the Welsh taekwondo girl.

Irish pretty crap ain’t they

Great Britain on 17:02 - Jul 26 with 2343 viewsKilkennyjack

Great Britain on 11:15 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

The Irish are now sat at tbe table of the nations of the world.

Wales is still being kept under the stairs against its will.
Under lock and key.

I am sure you can see the difference.

I would rather lose by 5 goals as Cymru than win 1 nil as the made up TeamGB.
Said he had a bad back …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Great Britain on 17:25 - Jul 26 with 2318 viewspikeypaul

Every day is great to be British.

Why do you think so many people are desperate to live here and abandoned their birth countries , it tells us all we need to know.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Great Britain on 17:40 - Jul 26 with 2317 viewsCatullus

Great Britain on 11:15 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Yes, our Jade crashed out in the first round. Rekons she put too much pressure on herself.

I watched the Lions but I don't bother with most of the Olympics, I did watch the lat 2 laps of Pidcock, god he's a machine! I also did see Daly and LEE? as they were on live when I turned the tv on.

Shame we haven't got a mens GB football team

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Great Britain on 21:53 - Jul 26 with 2263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great Britain on 17:02 - Jul 26 by Kilkennyjack

The Irish are now sat at tbe table of the nations of the world.

Wales is still being kept under the stairs against its will.
Under lock and key.

I am sure you can see the difference.

I would rather lose by 5 goals as Cymru than win 1 nil as the made up TeamGB.
Said he had a bad back …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Wales are not kept under lock and key . Only 14% of the Welsh voters want independence the other 86% want to remain part of the United Kingdom which is a permanent member of the United nations security Council, is a NATO member, has one of the most successful economics in the world which is why it is a G7 member.

Meanwhile Ireland gets the crumbs from the EU table, but will now have to make significant net financial contributions €250 million in 2019, €350 million in 2020 increasing even more next year to make up for the missing billions from the UK

Not sure Ireland has actually any influence in any international body.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Great Britain on 22:50 - Jul 26 with 2236 viewsCatullus

Great Britain on 21:53 - Jul 26 by felixstowe_jack

Wales are not kept under lock and key . Only 14% of the Welsh voters want independence the other 86% want to remain part of the United Kingdom which is a permanent member of the United nations security Council, is a NATO member, has one of the most successful economics in the world which is why it is a G7 member.

Meanwhile Ireland gets the crumbs from the EU table, but will now have to make significant net financial contributions €250 million in 2019, €350 million in 2020 increasing even more next year to make up for the missing billions from the UK

Not sure Ireland has actually any influence in any international body.

There really shouldn't be a team GB, shouldn't it be team UK? After all, as the Welsh are the original Britons team GB is just us Welsh. We need it to Uk to signify the reality of this great country, a United Kingdom, together democratically, by the will of the people. Until anybody votes to leave anyway.

Go team UK

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Great Britain on 08:01 - Jul 27 with 2167 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great Britain on 22:50 - Jul 26 by Catullus

There really shouldn't be a team GB, shouldn't it be team UK? After all, as the Welsh are the original Britons team GB is just us Welsh. We need it to Uk to signify the reality of this great country, a United Kingdom, together democratically, by the will of the people. Until anybody votes to leave anyway.

Go team UK

When Great Britain join the Olympic organisation at the first modrtm Olympics in 1896 that was the correct name. Great Britain contained the whole of Ireland.

Great Britain is one of only four countries to have participated in every Olympics games.

That is why the British lion were also called the British lions. It is only very recent that they have changed their name to the British and Irish lions so save upsetting the Irish.

It is also why GB is used as the international code on cars and aircraft.

Great Britain on 19:16 - Jul 28 with 2073 viewsKilkennyjack

Great Britain on 08:01 - Jul 27 by felixstowe_jack

When Great Britain join the Olympic organisation at the first modrtm Olympics in 1896 that was the correct name. Great Britain contained the whole of Ireland.

Great Britain is one of only four countries to have participated in every Olympics games.

That is why the British lion were also called the British lions. It is only very recent that they have changed their name to the British and Irish lions so save upsetting the Irish.

It is also why GB is used as the international code on cars and aircraft.

Great Britain is a geographical term for the largest island of the British Isles.
Nothing ‘great’ in the name Great Britain.

The island of Ireland has never been part of Great Britain.
Great Britain is the land area of Wales, Scotland, and England.

Team Cymru is going to be so much better.

Great Britain on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 2048 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great Britain on 19:16 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

Great Britain is a geographical term for the largest island of the British Isles.

Sorry wrong again all of Ireland was part of great Britain which is many Irish men were included in the great Britain team, as well as the British lions and of course they joined the British army in WW1.

The term was changed after southern Irish independence.

The Olympics still recognise the UK as GB, as do international bodies such as airlines and cars. The UK uses prefix GB for all aircraft registration and of course on cars when they travel abroad.

I do wish you would do some proper research rather than reading the nonsense on Wikipedia.

Good to see the United Kingdom is sending 9 million doses free of charge to countries like Kenya, Indonesia and Jamaica. This is of course due to the hugely successful UK vaccination programme which is world class.

Great Britain on 20:55 - Jul 28 with 2037 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Great Britain on 20:12 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

Sorry wrong again all of Ireland was part of great Britain which is many Irish men were included in the great Britain team, as well as the British lions and of course they joined the British army in WW1.

The Olympics still recognise the UK as GB, as do international bodies such as airlines and cars. The UK uses prefix GB for all aircraft registration and of course on cars when they travel abroad.

I do wish you would do some proper research rather than reading the nonsense on Wikipedia.

Good to see the United Kingdom is sending 9 million doses free of charge to countries like Kenya, Indonesia and Jamaica. This is of course due to the hugely successful UK vaccination programme which is world class.

Even Wikipedia's co-founder believes it to be an untrustworthy, biased, source;

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/02/citing-wikipedias-leftist-bias-and-propaga

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Great Britain on 20:57 - Jul 28 with 2035 viewsonehunglow

Great Britain on 20:55 - Jul 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

Even Wikipedia's co-founder believes it to be an untrustworthy, biased, source;

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/02/citing-wikipedias-leftist-bias-and-propaga

Killy needs to find another dream as an independent Wales will never happen,and neither will a united Ireland,unless of course they do it as they tried before -by blowing us to bits.

Great Britain on 21:55 - Jul 28 with 2021 viewsKilkennyjack

Great Britain on 20:57 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

Killy needs to find another dream as an independent Wales will never happen,and neither will a united Ireland,unless of course they do it as they tried before -by blowing us to bits.

The GFA already provides a democratic mechanism for a border poll on an united Ireland.
Brexit has ensured it will happen.

Johnson will not bee able to deny to Scots an Indy2 post covid.
Again Brexit has ensured that it will happen.

What then for Cymru ….. ?

Great Britain on 22:07 - Jul 28 with 2017 viewsKilkennyjack

Great Britain on 20:12 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

The Welsh NHS has done amazing job.

The EU also doing well …..

Great Britain on 22:27 - Jul 28 with 2007 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great Britain on 22:07 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

The Welsh NHS has done amazing job.

The EU also doing well …..

Well done the EU now only 25% behind the successful UK vaccination programme which had ordered, obtained and delivered the vaccines throughout the UK despite the EU attempts to cancel legal orders .

Great Britain on 08:30 - Jul 29 with 1955 viewsKilkennyjack

Great Britain on 22:27 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

Well done the EU now only 25% behind the successful UK vaccination programme which had ordered, obtained and delivered the vaccines throughout the UK despite the EU attempts to cancel legal orders .

Germany has done 6m more jabs than the UK... Spain now has a higher percentage of its population fully vaccinated than the UK.

❤️🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Great Britain on 08:46 - Jul 29 with 1946 viewsBoundy

Great Britain on 19:16 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

FFS , kids these days haven't clue .
On 1 January 1801, the first day of the 19th century, the Great Britain and Ireland joined to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The legislative union of Great Britain and Ireland was brought about by the Act of Union 1800, creating the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Great Britain on 08:48 - Jul 29 with 1944 viewsraynor94

Amazing how a thread on Great British sport can be hijacked for someone's personal agenda.

Great Britain on 09:14 - Jul 29 with 1925 viewsonehunglow

Great Britain on 08:48 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Amazing how a thread on Great British sport can be hijacked for someone's personal agenda.

Its obsession ray.

Gorra laugh at trampie though stating his family raise Dressage horses,the most middle class English pursuit imaginable.

Great Britain on 09:19 - Jul 29 with 1918 viewstrampie

Great Britain on 08:46 - Jul 29 by Boundy

FFS , kids these days haven't clue .
On 1 January 1801, the first day of the 19th century, the Great Britain and Ireland joined to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The legislative union of Great Britain and Ireland was brought about by the Act of Union 1800, creating the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

What Kilkenny says is correct, Britain is Britain and Ireland is Ireland, they are different geographical land masses.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Great Britain on 09:23 - Jul 29 with 1915 viewsonehunglow

Great Britain on 09:19 - Jul 29 by trampie

What Kilkenny says is correct, Britain is Britain and Ireland is Ireland, they are different geographical land masses.

Killy will always be correct to you.

You hate the country you live in,the one that is on your passport.THAT is your sovereign country.

Now own that ,accept that ;if not move to Ireland and buy a bog in Killarney to raise shire horses.They like their horses in Eire.

Great Britain on 09:30 - Jul 29 with 1910 viewstrampie

Great Britain on 09:23 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Killy will always be correct to you.

You hate the country you live in,the one that is on your passport.THAT is your sovereign country.

Now own that ,accept that ;if not move to Ireland and buy a bog in Killarney to raise shire horses.They like their horses in Eire.

Kilkenny is correct all the time I view his posts I must admit.

I love the country I live in, Wales is the best country in the World, I wouldn't live anywhere else, it's a marvelous place.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Great Britain on 09:50 - Jul 29 with 1901 viewsraynor94

Great Britain on 09:14 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Its obsession ray.

Gorra laugh at trampie though stating his family raise Dressage horses,the most middle class English pursuit imaginable.

I used to think he was a wind up merchant, with his click bait.

But no he's just a very sad individual

Great Britain on 10:19 - Jul 29 with 1886 viewsBoundy

Great Britain on 09:30 - Jul 29 by trampie

Kilkenny is correct all the time I view his posts I must admit.

I love the country I live in, Wales is the best country in the World, I wouldn't live anywhere else, it's a marvelous place.

He's correct all the time , you've gone right down in my estimation

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024