Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40248 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:50 - Oct 15 with 957 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:33 - Oct 15 by 73__73

So yes a chemical engineer, in other words a scientist. Thanks for cleaning that up.

Perhaps this will help.

https://www.bu.edu/eng/about/dean-lutchen/engineering-is-not-science/#:~:text=En

You believe him if you want to. He's not qualified to spout his nonsense and it's killing people. He's making a few quid though.

Stop being so gullible.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 11:52]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:42 - Oct 15 with 934 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:50 - Oct 15 by Scotia

Perhaps this will help.

https://www.bu.edu/eng/about/dean-lutchen/engineering-is-not-science/#:~:text=En

You believe him if you want to. He's not qualified to spout his nonsense and it's killing people. He's making a few quid though.

Stop being so gullible.

And I suppose the doctors and scientists who are always on the news etc aren’t getting money from big pharma etc.

You are prepared to listen to people like Neil Furguson who got the Creutzfeldt - Jakob numbers wrong,
And Patrick Valance who holds £600,000 in shares of GlaxoSmithKline who were contracted to develop covid vaccines.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:49 - Oct 15 with 936 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:50 - Oct 15 by Scotia

Perhaps this will help.

Stop being so gullible.

Indeed it is scot.
He and ron are truly beyond redemption if they are serious and they may not be.

Nobody wants flu so why avoid a jab .They are liars and both will have had a jab but joshing on here that they have not. Intoxicating stupidity.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:50 - Oct 15 with 936 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:42 - Oct 15 by 73__73

And I suppose the doctors and scientists who are always on the news etc aren’t getting money from big pharma etc.

You are prepared to listen to people like Neil Furguson who got the Creutzfeldt - Jakob numbers wrong,
And Patrick Valance who holds £600,000 in shares of GlaxoSmithKline who were contracted to develop covid vaccines.

They are the government figureheads. Not the scientists doing the work-how often have you seen Sarah Gilbert on TV?. Valance was recruited specifically from Industry to help bridge gaps between academic, government and industry. Whitty by contrast is from an academic medical epidemiology background.

Ferguson is a modeller. They are always wrong, but often useful.

Cummins is a chancer and conman, who used to design and develop inject printers. Making money by lies.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:57 - Oct 15 with 922 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:49 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Indeed it is scot.
He and ron are truly beyond redemption if they are serious and they may not be.

Nobody wants flu so why avoid a jab .They are liars and both will have had a jab but joshing on here that they have not. Intoxicating stupidity.

I've had many jabs ...and i'm not talking your kind of jabs (ooo errrr matron) either!
It was around 5 years ago i decided to give big pharma a swerve and head down the path of natural remedies. eat healthy, exercise, fasting etc.
So anyway if you choose to believe the government and big pharma have your best interests at heart then be my guest, i'm all for choice.
Pob Lwc

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 914 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:50 - Oct 15 by Professor

They are the government figureheads. Not the scientists doing the work-how often have you seen Sarah Gilbert on TV?. Valance was recruited specifically from Industry to help bridge gaps between academic, government and industry. Whitty by contrast is from an academic medical epidemiology background.

Cummins is a chancer and conman, who used to design and develop inject printers. Making money by lies.

As I said yesterday Dr Jason Fung has said that many doctors and scientists are on the payroll of big pharmaceutical companies. I suppose he’s a fraud too.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 914 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:50 - Oct 15 by Professor

Talking of lies

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2301624&jwsource=cl

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:04 - Oct 15 with 916 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:03 - Oct 15 by RonaldStump

Talking of lies

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2301624&jwsource=cl

What about germs on hands .?

They needed .?

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 910 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:04 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

They needed .?

If washing your hands was a prerequisite, the human race would have died out a long time ago.
That said if you want to wash your hands 30 times a day, crack on.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:14 - Oct 15 with 910 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:03 - Oct 15 by 73__73

As I said yesterday Dr Jason Fung has said that many doctors and scientists are on the payroll of big pharmaceutical companies. I suppose he’s a fraud too.

And many are not. In fact most are not. The AZ vaccine was 97% funded from public sources. Less than 10% of my research income comes from industry.
Over 20 years I have received about £10k personal income from consultancy. There are a few people doing well from pharma but not many
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 903 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:14 - Oct 15 by Professor

And many are not. In fact most are not. The AZ vaccine was 97% funded from public sources. Less than 10% of my research income comes from industry.
Over 20 years I have received about £10k personal income from consultancy. There are a few people doing well from pharma but not many

Take high blood pressure and diabetes for an example. Go to the doctors and you’ll end up on prescription tablets for the rest of your life, big pharma will be very happy, because doctors are told to prescribe, they treat the symptoms instead of treating the cause, again because treatment is profitable and prevention isn’t. Not my words, but the words of American paediatric endocrinologist Robert Lustig
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 13:26]

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:49 - Oct 15 with 893 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:42 - Oct 15 by 73__73

Except that Ferguson getting the CJD figures wrong is a myth peddled by the anti-lockdown brigade.

And what happened to the GSK vaccine?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:50 - Oct 15 with 890 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:21 - Oct 15 by 73__73

Take high blood pressure and diabetes for an example. Go to the doctors and you’ll end up on prescription tablets for the rest of your life, big pharma will be very happy, because doctors are told to prescribe, they treat the symptoms instead of treating the cause, again because treatment is profitable and prevention isn’t. Not my words, but the words of American paediatric endocrinologist Robert Lustig
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 13:26]

You should tell that to AFD.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:59 - Oct 15 with 879 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:49 - Oct 15 by Scotia

Except that Ferguson getting the CJD figures wrong is a myth peddled by the anti-lockdown brigade.

And what happened to the GSK vaccine?

He predicted up to 50,000 deaths. Reality was 177
I suppose it was also a myth that he broke lockdown laws to go and sh@g a married woman.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:00 - Oct 15 with 882 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:50 - Oct 15 by Scotia

You should tell that to AFD.

Again wrong.
Wife has diabetes 2 and no tabs.
I had high blood presure.No tab

LIAR

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:01 - Oct 15 with 878 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:57 - Oct 15 by RonaldStump

I've had many jabs ...and i'm not talking your kind of jabs (ooo errrr matron) either!
It was around 5 years ago i decided to give big pharma a swerve and head down the path of natural remedies. eat healthy, exercise, fasting etc.
So anyway if you choose to believe the government and big pharma have your best interests at heart then be my guest, i'm all for choice.
Pob Lwc

Well done 👏
As the saying goes, ‘you can’t educate pork’

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:08 - Oct 15 with 875 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:00 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Again wrong.
Wife has diabetes 2 and no tabs.
I had high blood presure.No tab

LIAR

How does your wife control her diabetes then ? Fasting, ketogenic diet ?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:08 - Oct 15 with 879 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:59 - Oct 15 by 73__73

He predicted up to 50,000 deaths. Reality was 177
I suppose it was also a myth that he broke lockdown laws to go and sh@g a married woman.

No he didn't. Stop believing everthing you read and want to be true.

He predicted between 50 and 50,000. The latter in the absolute worst case sceanrio with no mitigation. He predicted up to 150,000 if the disease found it's way in to the sheep population.

He was absolutely right. Thank God people listen to him and not people like Ivor Cummins.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:11 - Oct 15 with 874 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:04 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

They needed .?

it depends what you mean by germs. Plenty of bacteria and fungi found on skin which are no problem and in fact may be needed.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:14 - Oct 15 with 870 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:08 - Oct 15 by Scotia

No he didn't. Stop believing everthing you read and want to be true.

He predicted between 50 and 50,000. The latter in the absolute worst case sceanrio with no mitigation. He predicted up to 150,000 if the disease found it's way in to the sheep population.

He was absolutely right. Thank God people listen to him and not people like Ivor Cummins.

Must be a genius to predict between 50 and 50000.
I’ll make a prediction that flu this winter will kill between 1 and 100,000 people.
I bet I’m correct

He even thought it was ok to go and Sh@g a married woman because he didn’t pose a health risk because he’d already had covid 😂

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:24 - Oct 15 with 861 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:14 - Oct 15 by 73__73

Must be a genius to predict between 50 and 50000.
I’ll make a prediction that flu this winter will kill between 1 and 100,000 people.
I bet I’m correct

He even thought it was ok to go and Sh@g a married woman because he didn’t pose a health risk because he’d already had covid 😂

The problem is they are not predictions. This is misinterpretation by media and politicians. Disease modelling runs scenarios across a range of factors and give a range of outcomes. Media tends to report the extremes. You can use a Monte Carlo-type model to run many thousands of iterations of a model which estimate likely frequency of an event, but it's just a statistical estimate. Useful for planning, but it's not a prediction.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:33 - Oct 15 with 856 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:24 - Oct 15 by Professor

The problem is they are not predictions. This is misinterpretation by media and politicians. Disease modelling runs scenarios across a range of factors and give a range of outcomes. Media tends to report the extremes. You can use a Monte Carlo-type model to run many thousands of iterations of a model which estimate likely frequency of an event, but it's just a statistical estimate. Useful for planning, but it's not a prediction.

A range that is almost wrong all the time. Guess work

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:26 - Oct 15 with 824 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How many real doctors & scientists would you like?

How about pathologists as well?

Do any of you know what has been found in COVID vaccines and dead bodies?

Sorry, I forgot "they" are all liars, sharks, tin foil hat wearers and must be ignored.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:38 - Oct 15 with 810 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:33 - Oct 15 by 73__73

A range that is almost wrong all the time. Guess work

Says Mr "know it all'.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:11 - Oct 15 with 801 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:11 - Oct 15 by Professor

it depends what you mean by germs. Plenty of bacteria and fungi found on skin which are no problem and in fact may be needed.

Why do surgeons scrub up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024