Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 38666 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:56 - Sep 24 with 1160 viewsYrAlarch

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:09 - Sep 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Should they refuse treatment for the freedom of choice of smokers with lung cancer?
How about Diabetes from Obesity?
Broken bodies from adrenalin junkies doing very dangerous sports?
Drug overdoses?
Where are you prepared to draw the line?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2021 17:09]

My question was rhetorical. There is no line to draw.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:05 - Sep 24 with 1141 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:56 - Sep 24 by YrAlarch

My question was rhetorical. There is no line to draw.

It wasn’t rhetorical at all. More like a stupid question.
You use the rhetorical question as an excuse not to answer the question, should smokers, drug takers etc be refused NHS treatment ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:14 - Sep 24 with 1134 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:16 - Sep 24 with 1127 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:05 - Sep 24 by 73__73

You use the rhetorical question as an excuse not to answer the question, should smokers, drug takers etc be refused NHS treatment ?

There is absolutely no comparison between the unavccinated and drug addicts, smokers and the obese.

Why do you think there is?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:53 - Sep 24 with 1116 viewsYrAlarch

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:05 - Sep 24 by 73__73

I repeat. There is no line to draw.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:56 - Sep 24 with 1109 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:16 - Sep 24 by Scotia

There is absolutely no comparison between the unavccinated and drug addicts, smokers and the obese.

Why do you think there is?

That’s your opinion. My opinion is anyone who smokes, takes drugs, becomes obese as a result of eating junk food etc, should be put at the back of any nhs queue.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:58 - Sep 24 with 1105 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:53 - Sep 24 by YrAlarch

I repeat. There is no line to draw.

And I repeat. It wasn’t a rhetorical question, just one you have no answer for

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:02 - Sep 24 with 1104 viewsYrAlarch

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:58 - Sep 24 by 73__73

And I repeat. It wasn’t a rhetorical question, just one you have no answer for

You really don't understand, do you.
I will leave it there.
I am not going to patronise you.
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:03 - Sep 24 with 1100 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:02 - Sep 24 by YrAlarch

You really don't understand, do you.
I will leave it there.
I am not going to patronise you.

No you who don’t get it.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:14 - Sep 24 with 1092 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:17 - Sep 24 with 1090 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:56 - Sep 24 by 73__73

That’s your opinion. My opinion is anyone who smokes, takes drugs, becomes obese as a result of eating junk food etc, should be put at the back of any nhs queue.

That's different though isn't it?

Do you think these people have decide to become obese and drug addicts? Do you think society or mental health issues may have anything to do with their issues? Do you think they've had acces to rehab or counselling? Do you think they can afford to eat healthily or join a gym? Do you think they may have other issues such as a disability? Do you think someone who decides to start smoking ends up in hospital within a week?

There is no compariosn to someone who won't take a safe and effective vaccine to prevent them catching a deadly virus that could put them in hospital next week.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:32 - Sep 24 with 1081 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:17 - Sep 24 by Scotia

That's different though isn't it?

Do you think these people have decide to become obese and drug addicts? Do you think society or mental health issues may have anything to do with their issues? Do you think they've had acces to rehab or counselling? Do you think they can afford to eat healthily or join a gym? Do you think they may have other issues such as a disability? Do you think someone who decides to start smoking ends up in hospital within a week?

There is no compariosn to someone who won't take a safe and effective vaccine to prevent them catching a deadly virus that could put them in hospital next week.

Yes without doubt. As far as I know, no one is forced to smoke take drugs and eat junk food.
The cost to the nhs because of smoking, drugs, obesity is astronomical and it been like that for decades

Also how do you know that some people who doesn’t want the vaccine, haven’t got mental health issues ?

As for a deadly virus over 99.7 % won’t die from it , and average age of someone dying from covid is higher than average life expectancy in this country.

The media and government have done a good job on you

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:51 - Sep 24 with 1079 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:32 - Sep 24 by 73__73

Yes without doubt. As far as I know, no one is forced to smoke take drugs and eat junk food.
The cost to the nhs because of smoking, drugs, obesity is astronomical and it been like that for decades

Also how do you know that some people who doesn’t want the vaccine, haven’t got mental health issues ?

As for a deadly virus over 99.7 % won’t die from it , and average age of someone dying from covid is higher than average life expectancy in this country.

The media and government have done a good job on you

Death from covid is significantly reduced now, it's about needless hospitalisation. So your incorrect death rate and age is irrelevant. It always has been.

The cost has been astronomical for decades I don't dispute that, but adding hospitalisation from an easily preventable virus is adding to that, the problems of addiction and obesity should have been dealt with years ago.

I hate smoking, but it has basically been made as difficult as possible, I think we should do the same for not being vaccinated, you can't smoke in a pub, shop or stadium can you? Smokers duty has also contibuted a fortune to the exchequer too.

People are basically forced to eat junk food, many can't afford anything else or don't know how to prepare anything else. That isn't neccessarily their fault. It is similar with drugs, do you think anyone has actually set out to be a drug addict or alcoholic?

Have you taken a stroll though a city centre recently? The people who need help are clearly not getting it.

It seems like certain parts of social media have done a good job on you.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:54 - Sep 24 with 1035 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:51 - Sep 24 by Scotia

Death from covid is significantly reduced now, it's about needless hospitalisation. So your incorrect death rate and age is irrelevant. It always has been.

The cost has been astronomical for decades I don't dispute that, but adding hospitalisation from an easily preventable virus is adding to that, the problems of addiction and obesity should have been dealt with years ago.

I hate smoking, but it has basically been made as difficult as possible, I think we should do the same for not being vaccinated, you can't smoke in a pub, shop or stadium can you? Smokers duty has also contibuted a fortune to the exchequer too.

People are basically forced to eat junk food, many can't afford anything else or don't know how to prepare anything else. That isn't neccessarily their fault. It is similar with drugs, do you think anyone has actually set out to be a drug addict or alcoholic?

Have you taken a stroll though a city centre recently? The people who need help are clearly not getting it.

It seems like certain parts of social media have done a good job on you.

Maybe instead of blaming the unvaccinated, who have done absolutely nothing wrong apart from exercising their god given rights. Blame the utter sc@mbag who created the virus in the first place funded indirectly by that midget fauci.

Or do you still think it started from someone eating bat soup

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:32 - Sep 24 with 1007 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:54 - Sep 24 by RonaldStump

Maybe instead of blaming the unvaccinated, who have done absolutely nothing wrong apart from exercising their god given rights. Blame the utter sc@mbag who created the virus in the first place funded indirectly by that midget fauci.

Or do you still think it started from someone eating bat soup

It started in Italy not China. not sure how it started though.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:22 - Sep 24 with 988 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:32 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

It started in Italy not China. not sure how it started though.

It started in China even the Chinese admit that with first cases in December 2019 and eventually notified to WHO.
France recorded the first case in Europe and Italy had the first major outbreak in Europe.

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:31 - Sep 24 with 983 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:22 - Sep 24 by felixstowe_jack

It started in China even the Chinese admit that with first cases in December 2019 and eventually notified to WHO.
France recorded the first case in Europe and Italy had the first major outbreak in Europe.

The latest Chinese defector says that it started in China in November.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:02 - Sep 24 with 976 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There was a retrospective observational study carried out in Spain back in March to June 2020 based on 2 old people's homes.
The study was only printed this year in April with absolutely no publicity whatsoever.
From the study
""Patients over the age of 80 represent 80% of residents."

"All of our patients evolved satisfactorily and were recovered at the beginning of June. No adverse effects were recorded in any patient and no one required hospital admission. At the end of June, 100% of the residents and almost half of the workers had positive serology for COVID-19, most of them with past infection."

"After starting our treatment protocol we observed a mortality rate of 0%."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833340/#!po=34.9057
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:42 - Sep 24 with 945 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:02 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

There was a retrospective observational study carried out in Spain back in March to June 2020 based on 2 old people's homes.
The study was only printed this year in April with absolutely no publicity whatsoever.
From the study
""Patients over the age of 80 represent 80% of residents."

"All of our patients evolved satisfactorily and were recovered at the beginning of June. No adverse effects were recorded in any patient and no one required hospital admission. At the end of June, 100% of the residents and almost half of the workers had positive serology for COVID-19, most of them with past infection."

"After starting our treatment protocol we observed a mortality rate of 0%."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833340/#!po=34.9057

For crying out loud, this is the worst yet. They were diagnosed based on symptoms and not a covid test, they may have had a cold.

Do you read this stuff you post?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:04 - Sep 24 with 935 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:22 - Sep 24 by felixstowe_jack

Traces have been found in Italy from as early as sept 2019
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:08 - Sep 24 with 932 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:04 - Sep 24 by controversial_jack

Traces have been found in Italy from as early as sept 2019

You've said that before, it was wrong then and it's wrong now.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:20 - Sep 24 with 923 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:42 - Sep 24 by Scotia

For crying out loud, this is the worst yet. They were diagnosed based on symptoms and not a covid test, they may have had a cold.

Do you read this stuff you post?

Do you have any idea what "serology" means?
Stop embarressing yourself and leave the study criticism to prof.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:36 - Sep 24 with 911 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:20 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you have any idea what "serology" means?
Stop embarressing yourself and leave the study criticism to prof.

"Until mid-April PCR or serology diagnostics were not available in health centers. Therefore, most patients who became symptomatic since the beginning of March were diagnosed based on symptoms."

Direct quote.

The results of this treatment mean nothing, they can't be certain what they were treating.

I suppose you can though?

Edit. I'm not criticising the study, that seems OK to me, it's the interpretation that is farcical.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 22:45]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:49 - Sep 24 with 902 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:36 - Sep 24 by Scotia

"Until mid-April PCR or serology diagnostics were not available in health centers. Therefore, most patients who became symptomatic since the beginning of March were diagnosed based on symptoms."

Direct quote.

The results of this treatment mean nothing, they can't be certain what they were treating.

I suppose you can though?

Edit. I'm not criticising the study, that seems OK to me, it's the interpretation that is farcical.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 22:45]

Talk about clutching at straws. I even quoted the important part in my post.

"At the end of June, 100% of the residents and almost half of the workers had positive serology for COVID-19, most of them with past infection." "

Stop making a fool of yourself.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:45 - Sep 24 with 889 viewsWalterBoyd

Those dying or needing help from the NHS from -
Drinking too much
Smoking
Obesity
Lack of exercise
Eating the wrong food
Spending too much time in tbe sun etc etc

Do not take a deadly virus into hospital which kills other patients, doctors, nurses, paramedics or when stroll around neighbourhood kills neighbours, wives, kids, grandparents etc etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024