Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40257 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:03 - Sep 20 with 1349 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More good news for the vaccinated, from November they can now fly to the USA. The unvaccinated of course can stay in the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:29 - Sep 20 with 1298 viewsmajorraglan

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:11 - Sep 19 by jedijack

Hi, thank you very much.
Yes I did. Was in for 4 days.
Oxygen levels were stupid low and my heard was doing 130 constant when I went in. Wouldn't be surprised if the heart was the stress mind as that seemed to calm pretty quick after getting oxygen.

The weird thing is, is that during the time I didn't feel too bad I was kind of yawning all of the time, but not yawning. Didn't put it down to not not enough oxygen until it was too late. :)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 20:23]

Thank you for posting your experience, it’s much appreciated. We see so much on the mainstream media, but it brings it home when there is a direct link - in this case the forum.

I would recommend people invest in a decent pulse oximeter, they are inexpensive and provide quick time information on pulse rate and oxygen levels which people can se to monitor their health. We had Covid last year and i used one to keep an eye on our asthmatic son, it was a worry watching the oxygen level dip but it was reassuring being able to monitor his wellbeing etc.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:35 - Sep 20 with 1294 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:29 - Sep 20 by majorraglan

Thank you for posting your experience, it’s much appreciated. We see so much on the mainstream media, but it brings it home when there is a direct link - in this case the forum.

I would recommend people invest in a decent pulse oximeter, they are inexpensive and provide quick time information on pulse rate and oxygen levels which people can se to monitor their health. We had Covid last year and i used one to keep an eye on our asthmatic son, it was a worry watching the oxygen level dip but it was reassuring being able to monitor his wellbeing etc.

A pulse oximeter, that's sounds like good advice thanks Major.

I understand people having doubts about vaccines, for all I stick up for the vax and tell the anti brigade how wrong I think they are, I really do understand it. That comes from the side effects and problems I and my wife have had with prescribed meds. My addiction to painkllers and the blood pressure meds that caused me serious damage and my wifes problems with some of her anti epileptics, I have expereinced and seen some awful side effects but the message still has to be, very careful who and what you believe.

The craziest part of all this, to me at least, is the notion the vaxes are bio weapons. Anybody who believes that seriously has a screw loose, anybody who spreads that needs locking up!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 1266 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:35 - Sep 20 by Catullus

A pulse oximeter, that's sounds like good advice thanks Major.

I understand people having doubts about vaccines, for all I stick up for the vax and tell the anti brigade how wrong I think they are, I really do understand it. That comes from the side effects and problems I and my wife have had with prescribed meds. My addiction to painkllers and the blood pressure meds that caused me serious damage and my wifes problems with some of her anti epileptics, I have expereinced and seen some awful side effects but the message still has to be, very careful who and what you believe.

The craziest part of all this, to me at least, is the notion the vaxes are bio weapons. Anybody who believes that seriously has a screw loose, anybody who spreads that needs locking up!

An Oximeter is a very good idea.

There are also quality issues with Moderna and Pfizer with millions of ampules suffering with contamination from the manufacturing process.
That is the problem with non established manufacturers.
Fortunately the contamination is large enough to see and was spotted.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:21 - Sep 21 with 1211 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:54 - Sep 21 with 1202 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:21 - Sep 21 by felixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

The WG advisers are saying we can't reach population immunity unless 80-90% are vaccinated and we are at about 74% now. That means the virus will spread more easily doesn't it? Because not enough of us are vaxed.

As the protection wanes from the first jab more of us will catch covid. As the most vulnerable were first to get jabbed they are becoming more vulnerable again. The booster programme has to be carried out urgently and all those people not getting jabbed need to think again. Where is the evidence that the vaccines are very unsafe? I had mine 4 months ago, a few weeks before my hip replacement and I haven't felt this good in 10 years! When my booster appointment is given I will be straight there. My wife had her jabs before me (NHS staff) and she's good too. Many of my neighbours are elderly and/or vulnerable and they've all been jabbed with no problems, the lady next door has had covid recently and described it as an annoying headache, runny nose and feeling stuffed up, like hayfever and yes, she's double jabbed.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:30 - Sep 21 with 1176 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:54 - Sep 21 by Catullus

The WG advisers are saying we can't reach population immunity unless 80-90% are vaccinated and we are at about 74% now. That means the virus will spread more easily doesn't it? Because not enough of us are vaxed.

As the protection wanes from the first jab more of us will catch covid. As the most vulnerable were first to get jabbed they are becoming more vulnerable again. The booster programme has to be carried out urgently and all those people not getting jabbed need to think again. Where is the evidence that the vaccines are very unsafe? I had mine 4 months ago, a few weeks before my hip replacement and I haven't felt this good in 10 years! When my booster appointment is given I will be straight there. My wife had her jabs before me (NHS staff) and she's good too. Many of my neighbours are elderly and/or vulnerable and they've all been jabbed with no problems, the lady next door has had covid recently and described it as an annoying headache, runny nose and feeling stuffed up, like hayfever and yes, she's double jabbed.

Are you not awake yet?

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:33 - Sep 21 with 1184 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:30 - Sep 21 by RonaldStump

Are you not awake yet?

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense. 90% of over 16s cannot all be wrong but of course the 0.5% of the population who are antivaxers are probably wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Sep 21 with 1174 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:33 - Sep 21 by felixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense. 90% of over 16s cannot all be wrong but of course the 0.5% of the population who are antivaxers are probably wrong.

When are you going to get it in your head that i'm NOT anti vax, never have been never will be.
I just don't want to have it myself. If you want it FINE, If Doris 2 doors down wants it FINE.

BUT not me, simple. And i don't expect to be discriminated against either for my god given right.

The sooner you get this drummed into you the sooner you can stop wasting your time telling me to become part of an experiment.

COMPRENDE

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:14 - Sep 21 with 1164 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:30 - Sep 21 by RonaldStump

Are you not awake yet?

WUM

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 1138 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:54 - Sep 21 by Catullus

The WG are lying, the actual government scientists say that it is impossible to reach herd immunity with leaky vaccines.
They are leaky to start with and get leakier over time.
You can never catch up.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:55 - Sep 21 with 1130 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:16 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

The WG are lying, the actual government scientists say that it is impossible to reach herd immunity with leaky vaccines.
They are leaky to start with and get leakier over time.
You can never catch up.

Just get vaccinated you know it save lives, hospitalisation. You know it makes sense.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:34 - Sep 23 with 1055 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest information from PHW on the increase in infection rates in Wales. The rise is driven by an increase in cases in the under 25s.

Further analysis shows infection rates are falling in the 17 to 25 age group while rocketing in 12 to 26 age group. Hopefully now vacinations have started in the age group new cases will stabilise before falling once enough have been vaccinated.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Sep 23 with 1011 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:34 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

Latest information from PHW on the increase in infection rates in Wales. The rise is driven by an increase in cases in the under 25s.

Further analysis shows infection rates are falling in the 17 to 25 age group while rocketing in 12 to 26 age group. Hopefully now vacinations have started in the age group new cases will stabilise before falling once enough have been vaccinated.

It's too late if they are already catching it.it takes 2 doses and months for immunity. Batten down the hatches
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:02 - Sep 23 with 990 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Sep 23 by controversial_jack

It's too late if they are already catching it.it takes 2 doses and months for immunity. Batten down the hatches

It's not too late unless they already have it, 12-15 are only having one dose though because that's considered enough go their age group. Doesn't the full effect of the vaccine kick in at 12-14 days?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:15 - Sep 23 with 978 viewsYrAlarch

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Sep 21 by RonaldStump

When are you going to get it in your head that i'm NOT anti vax, never have been never will be.
I just don't want to have it myself. If you want it FINE, If Doris 2 doors down wants it FINE.

BUT not me, simple. And i don't expect to be discriminated against either for my god given right.

The sooner you get this drummed into you the sooner you can stop wasting your time telling me to become part of an experiment.

COMPRENDE

I, for one, do COMPRENDE and recognise your freedom of choice. However, does that freedom of choice extend to taking up an ICU bed should you contract the Virus? Should the NHS have the freedom of choice to refuse you treatment?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:30 - Sep 23 with 972 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Sep 23 by controversial_jack

Never too late 50% of under 18s have not caught it yet. 3 weeks after first jab and they have 60% immunity. That means 60% of them will not catch it. Unvaccinated 90 to 95% will catch it in next 6 months according to Whitty and Van-Tam.

I think I would rather trust their expert opinion rather than someone who has no knowledge.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:35 - Sep 23 with 970 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Sep 21 by RonaldStump

COMPRENDE

Anyone who has been vaccinated is pro vaccines.
Anyone who refuses the vaccine is anti vaccines.

Very simple really.

Get vaccinated, saves spreading the virus, saves hospitalisation, save lives.

You know it makes sense.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:09 - Sep 23 with 963 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:15 - Sep 23 by YrAlarch

I, for one, do COMPRENDE and recognise your freedom of choice. However, does that freedom of choice extend to taking up an ICU bed should you contract the Virus? Should the NHS have the freedom of choice to refuse you treatment?

Should they refuse treatment for the freedom of choice of smokers with lung cancer?
How about Diabetes from Obesity?
Broken bodies from adrenalin junkies doing very dangerous sports?
Drug overdoses?
Where are you prepared to draw the line?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2021 17:09]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:21 - Sep 23 with 960 viewsyatesie3

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:21 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

Let me explain to you as I work in the NHS I've had covid myself I've had to take no end of people to the mortuary because of this epidemic try telling that to the families of loved ones

Me personally this epidemic has given me nightmares in one shift I had to take 14 people to the mortuary

Thankfully things are improving

You obviously don't work on the front line of this thing
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:23]

You obviously don't work in the hospital I work in then pal 👍
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:09 - Sep 23 with 947 viewsWalterBoyd

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:21 - Sep 23 by yatesie3

You obviously don't work in the hospital I work in then pal 👍

In which way is your hospital different ?

I am guessing ' not improving'

If it's no deaths, let me know the name of said hospital and I will make sure I attend there if ever needed.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:19 - Sep 23 with 921 viewsyatesie3

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:09 - Sep 23 by WalterBoyd

In which way is your hospital different ?

I am guessing ' not improving'

If it's no deaths, let me know the name of said hospital and I will make sure I attend there if ever needed.

I can only comment where I work, which is the biggest in Swansea. And it's nothing like you describe that's all!
I just don't like scaremongering which Many people like to do, massive piece of advice for anyone is to switch off that TV 👌
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:42 - Sep 23 with 908 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:19 - Sep 23 by yatesie3

I can only comment where I work, which is the biggest in Swansea. And it's nothing like you describe that's all!
I just don't like scaremongering which Many people like to do, massive piece of advice for anyone is to switch off that TV 👌

Its simple .
Or at least it should be

Covid kills.It has killed leading anti vaxers.Karma or what?

It will save you a horrible death.

It is not a glorious or a young man's death but painful and slow.

Im not bothered who makes it or where. If scientists say its ok and its validated then that ' good enough for me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 03:15 - Sep 24 with 869 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:15 - Sep 23 by YrAlarch

I'm pretty confident that will never happen. If ever I do come across Covid again i'll happily self medicate with 12 mg a day of ivermectin for 3 days, I did this when I had it. (be aware that that is my own dosage, not for everyone) And of course i will forego a visit to the hospital. That said should I get a reduction in my NI contributions. Should the pi$$head out in town on the weekend forego his/her medical assistance if they fall and break a bone or get glassed. ?

If you drink/smoke/eat junk food will you forego assistance if you have a heart attack?

Tell me how we draw the line here that is fair for all?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 3:20]

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 03:18 - Sep 24 with 867 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:42 - Sep 23 by onehunglow

Its simple .
Or at least it should be

Covid kills.It has killed leading anti vaxers.Karma or what?

It will save you a horrible death.

It is not a glorious or a young man's death but painful and slow.

Im not bothered who makes it or where. If scientists say its ok and its validated then that ' good enough for me.

Wind ya neck in grandad you sound like main stream media ...full of chinese style propaganda

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024