Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales and Climate change 21:51 - Aug 18 with 2689 viewsFlashberryjack

Gas boilers will be abandoned in Wales with no-one using one by 2030, Wales' climate change minister Julie James has said.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales and Climate change on 10:44 - Aug 20 with 570 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales and Climate change on 18:58 - Aug 19 by Catullus

Maybe ask the Greeks or Turks who have lost everything to these unprecendented fires?

Maybe ask the experts who tell us we are destroying habitats and pushing creatures towards extinction at an alarming rate. The Bees, if they go extinct we are screwed and man made pesticides are killing them off. Ask the birds that used to live in the thousands of miles of hedgrows that have ripped up for industrial farming. Take a swim in the expanding dead zones cuased by agricultural run off into the sea, there's a big one in the Baltic. Sharks and Whales, all in serious decline and they are top of their food chain, we are destroying them.

The world needs to be in balance and we have knocked it off balance. Deny it all you like but it's our kids and grandkids who will have to live with the consequences.

It it was global wouldn't climate change be seen everywhere.I don't see much change here.

A few years ago it was Polar bears that were going to go extinct, we don't hear anything about that now as their numbers are greater than at anytime since the 50s. Sea temps are not rising, that can be found easily online that sea temps are well withing average range.I see no evidence of rising sea levels, particularly in the Maldives where they are building more beachfront accommodation

The US for example, is seeing less tornadoes, less Hurricanes. It's also seeing less droughts and wildfires
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/08/sorry-global-warmists-but-ex
Wales and Climate change on 13:32 - Aug 20 with 542 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wales and Climate change on 10:44 - Aug 20 by controversial_jack

It it was global wouldn't climate change be seen everywhere.I don't see much change here.

A few years ago it was Polar bears that were going to go extinct, we don't hear anything about that now as their numbers are greater than at anytime since the 50s. Sea temps are not rising, that can be found easily online that sea temps are well withing average range.I see no evidence of rising sea levels, particularly in the Maldives where they are building more beachfront accommodation

The US for example, is seeing less tornadoes, less Hurricanes. It's also seeing less droughts and wildfires
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/08/sorry-global-warmists-but-ex

You are wasting your time presenting them with "denier" facts.
It is all about emotion.
I even posted the IPCC & UN quotes where they admit it is "not about the Environment", but the re-distribution of wealth.
Wales and Climate change on 14:17 - Aug 20 with 529 viewsBoundy

Wales and Climate change on 13:32 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

It is all about emotion.
I even posted the IPCC & UN quotes where they admit it is "not about the Environment", but the re-distribution of wealth.

So are you against recycling ?, imo possibly the easiest choice us mere mortals can make during our hum drum lives

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Wales and Climate change on 15:36 - Aug 20 with 508 viewscontroversial_jack

Wales and Climate change on 13:32 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

It is all about emotion.

i'm not a denier, as there's nothing to deny
Wales and Climate change on 15:56 - Aug 20 with 499 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wales and Climate change on 14:17 - Aug 20 by Boundy

So are you against recycling ?, imo possibly the easiest choice us mere mortals can make during our hum drum lives

I have been recycling since rercycling centres opened.
I come from an age when recycling was done automatically back in the 1950s.
I still have milk delivered in Glass Bottles that are returned for re-use .
The environment and pollution have nothing to do with Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.
Wales and Climate change on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 494 viewspikeypaul

Wales and Climate change on 10:19 - Aug 19 by Boundy

no plan now there's a surprise, just more sound bites to appease those who were dull enough to vote for them . PS my neighbours car's still parked half on and off the pavement

Nail on the head.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Wales and Climate change on 19:26 - Aug 20 with 452 viewsBoundy

Wales and Climate change on 15:56 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

I have been recycling since rercycling centres opened.
I come from an age when recycling was done automatically back in the 1950s.
I still have milk delivered in Glass Bottles that are returned for re-use .
The environment and pollution have nothing to do with Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.

Recycling back in the day, sorry what a load of bull, your recycling was borne out of necessity because of the nations financial constraints due to the long lasting wartime austerity, not because of any recognition that it should be done to protect the environment .Plastic wasn't in wide spread use until the 60's . you may have returned glass pop bottles because there was a refund fee, old clothing to rag and bone men again because of the financial reward , along with Scrap metal and so on .No eco warriors then

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024