Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham 04:49 - Aug 23 with 1275 viewsDr_Parnassus

Looks like he is already loved by Roma fans after his debut, standing ovation when he was subbed at 2-1 up.

His run got their keeper sent off who had to lunge at him as he was breaking clear.

He then got an assist to go 1-0 up.

Hit the bar with an excellent header.

Then got the assist to go 2-1 up.

Always liked him when he was here, good on him.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Tammy Abraham on 07:07 - Aug 23 with 1225 viewsThornburyswan

Agree Dr, not an out & out goal scorer for me - not clinical enough - but lots of aspects to his game & will bring goals even if he doesn’t score all of them.
Tammy Abraham on 07:44 - Aug 23 with 1193 viewsmonmouth

So badly underused by our first Shapemeister Clement. Another imposter that could have made Messi look like Newhouse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tammy Abraham on 08:09 - Aug 23 with 1163 viewsDr_Winston

Tammy Abraham on 07:44 - Aug 23 by monmouth

So badly underused by our first Shapemeister Clement. Another imposter that could have made Messi look like Newhouse.

Yep.

Abraham looked a decent finisher but never got anything like enough service that season. His subesquent track record everywhere else demonstrates that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tammy Abraham on 09:21 - Aug 23 with 1095 viewsmajorraglan

Tammy Abraham on 08:09 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

Abraham looked a decent finisher but never got anything like enough service that season. His subesquent track record everywhere else demonstrates that.

Spot on. The lack of service was a problem which plagued the club for a long time and it affected Abraham and others before him.
Tammy Abraham on 10:07 - Aug 23 with 1033 viewsjack247

He looked great when he arrived. Had a bit more class than most of our strikers and this was in the PL. He just wasn’t strong enough to play the (admittedly challenging) role we expected of him though. Not sure if he was too young, but he couldn’t hold the ball up against two centre backs and wait an age for support from midfield. Ended up on the bench for Jordan Ayew.

In a different system for us, he could well have been quality, like he was for Bristol (I think) the season before. Small point, but when he was on the bench, he celebrated our goals harder than anyone. A young loan player from a big club could easily have got a monk on in that situation. I hope he does well at Roma.
Tammy Abraham on 10:08 - Aug 23 with 1031 viewsDr_Winston

Tammy Abraham on 09:21 - Aug 23 by majorraglan

Spot on. The lack of service was a problem which plagued the club for a long time and it affected Abraham and others before him.

As we see time and again on here. Strikers get it in the neck for reasons beyond their control.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tammy Abraham on 10:30 - Aug 23 with 997 viewsDr_Parnassus

I remember making a thread at the time showing his goal scoring instincts, it was something like 7 players in the box with only Tammy shifting his body weight forward for any rebounds off the keeper.

I am sure someone bet me that he wouldn't score 50 PL goals and would spend his career in the lower divisions. He got 26 before he was 23 years old, I am sure he will reach long past 50 by the time he hangs up his boots.

Chelsea have inserted a very canny buy back clause into the transfer.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Tammy Abraham on 08:56 - Aug 30 with 601 viewsWhiterockin

Scored in their 4-0 away win.
Login to get fewer ads

Tammy Abraham on 12:14 - Aug 30 with 508 viewsWalterBoyd

Gallagher also seems to have settled in well at Palace, scored 2 on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024