Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Marxist propaganda camps 08:43 - Sep 18 with 2127 viewspikeypaul

Someone has to pay for those working in these camps I suppose,why should it not be the young doing worthless courses whilst being feed Marxist propaganda by the leftie filth that are earning a fortune to force their ideology on the young and vulnerable.Luckily by the time these reach 50 they have lived in the real world and come to realise what BS they were feed by those that run the camps.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

British Marxist propaganda camps on 09:57 - Sep 18 with 2079 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Got a cooler with your name on it waiting for you in the first re-education camp. It will be a pleasure to “persuade” you that communism has been the real deal all along 😉😂
You might even make commissar one day. Think big!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

British Marxist propaganda camps on 10:10 - Sep 18 with 2073 viewsYrAlarch

"Leftie scum" eh. You certainly raise the standard of political debate.
British Marxist propaganda camps on 10:55 - Sep 18 with 2053 viewsProfessor

Hilarious

Trying to come across like the ‘Sleaford Mods’ when he read English at one of the UK’s most
Elite Universities. He seems very bitter. Perhaps Prince William had ‘nicked his missus’ there.

Also quite ironic that the main academic unions were at the fore front of campaigning against the fees initially brought in by the Blair government, but raised three-fold by Cameron. I am still a bit
Mystified to what a useless degree is. Sounds like the kind of thing most politicians undertake.
British Marxist propaganda camps on 12:15 - Sep 18 with 2011 viewsCatullus

British Marxist propaganda camps on 10:55 - Sep 18 by Professor

Hilarious

Trying to come across like the ‘Sleaford Mods’ when he read English at one of the UK’s most
Elite Universities. He seems very bitter. Perhaps Prince William had ‘nicked his missus’ there.

Also quite ironic that the main academic unions were at the fore front of campaigning against the fees initially brought in by the Blair government, but raised three-fold by Cameron. I am still a bit
Mystified to what a useless degree is. Sounds like the kind of thing most politicians undertake.

Well Art and Media studies are fairly useless. Even people on radio and tv said they never needed a media studies degree! Art, I suppose if you want to be an art teacher it's ok but otherwise?

OK, maybe they aren't entirely useless but are they as useful as an apprenticeship in plumbing, electrician, bricky etc. Or as handy as a degree in I.T., computer programming or a foreign language.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

British Marxist propaganda camps on 12:29 - Sep 18 with 2000 viewsProfessor

British Marxist propaganda camps on 12:15 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Well Art and Media studies are fairly useless. Even people on radio and tv said they never needed a media studies degree! Art, I suppose if you want to be an art teacher it's ok but otherwise?

OK, maybe they aren't entirely useless but are they as useful as an apprenticeship in plumbing, electrician, bricky etc. Or as handy as a degree in I.T., computer programming or a foreign language.

None of those need degrees either Cat. Few things really do. All U.K. degrees have benchmark standards, most of which are generic skills (really with the exception of clinical and paraclinical degrees with external bodies accrediting). It’s these skills that lead to the well-paid jobs that most arts graduates actually aim for. History of Art is clearly ideal for being a Monarch
British Marxist propaganda camps on 12:52 - Sep 18 with 1993 viewsCatullus

British Marxist propaganda camps on 12:29 - Sep 18 by Professor

None of those need degrees either Cat. Few things really do. All U.K. degrees have benchmark standards, most of which are generic skills (really with the exception of clinical and paraclinical degrees with external bodies accrediting). It’s these skills that lead to the well-paid jobs that most arts graduates actually aim for. History of Art is clearly ideal for being a Monarch

Don't get me started on Monarchy Prof!!!

I get that just having a degree is looked upon better than having A levels, even if a maths level is more handy than an art degree, in my opinion. I have to take into account the time and money spent gettinga degree thougjh when on the job training is probably far more useful. Most of us have generic skills and they can be honed by in house training.

I can't remember the company name but a few years back some boss was complaining that Uni graduates had to be re-educated because their standard of maths and English just wasn't good enough.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bosses-get-the-surly-graduates-they-deserve-7

Then there were plenty of stories of degree educated people turning down jobs because they weren't good enough, a degree apparently made you too good to work in a shop!

https://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/graduates-miss-out-on-employment-beca

Also, we all know some people go to Uni for the craic, for the beer and partying.

All degrees should have a job at the end otherwise someone is just lining up a load of debt and they may never pay it back. So maybe a degree should be part of an apprenticeship with a guaranteed job at the end?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

British Marxist propaganda camps on 13:47 - Sep 18 with 1970 viewsonehunglow

British Marxist propaganda camps on 12:29 - Sep 18 by Professor

Our lad ha a Masters in Chemistry and has a job that involves none of the skills.
however ,his company say the skills gleaned from studying Chemistry pertain to his current role.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

British Marxist propaganda camps on 15:20 - Sep 18 with 1944 viewsProfessor

British Marxist propaganda camps on 13:47 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Our lad ha a Masters in Chemistry and has a job that involves none of the skills.
however ,his company say the skills gleaned from studying Chemistry pertain to his current role.

That’s the point Rich. He has subject-specific and general skills to do that job. I bet he
Is not a Marxist either

What Cat says is interesting. We don’t value vocational education here and fail to innovate in having part time degrees embedded into apprenticeships.
Around here we could partner with Airbus,
Vauxhall, Unilever etc.

What Pikey don’t get like that idiot in the video is this is a direct result of removing caps on student numbers and making universities into a market place. A political decision
Login to get fewer ads

British Marxist propaganda camps on 17:34 - Sep 18 with 1914 viewscontroversial_jack

British Marxist propaganda camps on 15:20 - Sep 18 by Professor

That’s the point Rich. He has subject-specific and general skills to do that job. I bet he
Is not a Marxist either

What Cat says is interesting. We don’t value vocational education here and fail to innovate in having part time degrees embedded into apprenticeships.
Vauxhall, Unilever etc.

What Pikey don’t get like that idiot in the video is this is a direct result of removing caps on student numbers and making universities into a market place. A political decision

Apparently, historians make the best researchers. I was told that by a history teacher though.
British Marxist propaganda camps on 17:40 - Sep 18 with 1902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

British Marxist propaganda camps on 15:20 - Sep 18 by Professor

Is not a Marxist either

Vauxhall, Unilever etc.

Blair’s massive misjudgments weren’t always restricted to foreign policy. Encouraging the engineers of tomorrow to forsake apprenticeships (by not providing any) and encouraging everyone to go to uni was a massive cock up and we’re paying for it right now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024