Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tatey 11:12 - Sep 21 with 644 viewspencoedjack

Gone to Forest with Cooper.

Tatey on 11:50 - Sep 21 with 605 viewsItchySphincter

Good luck if true. No point getting moved sideways and backwards here. *natch

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tatey on 12:28 - Sep 21 with 561 viewsBenJ94

Wish him luck. RM obviously doesn’t want/need him around the first team and getting some stick for it,l by a few fans, but I’ve asked this question a few times, was Tate given a coaching role because he was a good coach? Or because he was Alan Tate and it was another “jobs for the boys” situation. Surely if he was that good we wouldn’t be letting him go?
Tatey on 12:44 - Sep 21 with 547 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tatey on 12:28 - Sep 21 by BenJ94

Wish him luck. RM obviously doesn’t want/need him around the first team and getting some stick for it,l by a few fans, but I’ve asked this question a few times, was Tate given a coaching role because he was a good coach? Or because he was Alan Tate and it was another “jobs for the boys” situation. Surely if he was that good we wouldn’t be letting him go?

Every manager brings new staff in usually . He’ll be back here on day, just like Curt and the others.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tatey on 14:35 - Sep 21 with 484 viewshowenjack

Good Luck Tatey and thank you .
Tatey on 18:58 - Sep 21 with 359 viewsKeithHaynes

Always on the ball 😉

Alan Tate to leave Swansea City to link up with Steve Cooper at Forest 21st Sep 2021 09:50
Alan Tate will join the coaching team at Nottingham Forest with Steve Cooper as his boss this week. Tate has found it difficult to settle into Russell Martin’s ethos and mindset at Swansea over the last six weeks or so. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024