Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango left out of Wales Squad 15:47 - Sep 28 with 1247 viewsChief

Despite obviously being fit

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 15:54 - Sep 28 with 1234 viewsKeithHaynes

Page doesn’t like him that’s for sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 15:57 - Sep 28 with 1216 viewsonehunglow

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 15:54 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes

Page doesn’t like him that’s for sure.

Must be a decent player then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 16:31 - Sep 28 with 1184 viewspencoedjack

Good news for us.

Club over country every time.
Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:11 - Sep 28 with 1141 viewsjasper_T

Not in the u21s either.
Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:12 - Sep 28 with 1139 viewssj_jack

Too old for U21’s now
Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:14 - Sep 28 with 1135 viewsKeithHaynes

Gunter seems to be good enough tho.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:26 - Sep 28 with 1128 viewsBoundy

all is revealed

The defender missed the previous camp after returning a positive coronavirus test but is now fully fit.

However, head coach Rob Page has revealed he was willing to sacrifice a defender to include an additional attacker in his latest 28-man squad.

"We've got lots [of defenders], I like that balance of a left-sided centre-half to have a left foot," said Page.

"Ben's played well, he kept a clean sheet last week and he's back in the Championship and playing all right
"It's not that he'll never not be back involved in the squad, it's just that, for this one, I've probably gone for one more attacking player than one more defender with what's riding on the game.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:43 - Sep 28 with 1106 viewsJackDragon

Even unfit he'd be a better option than Mepham or Lawrence. It beggar's belief that those two make the squad but Ben can't. STID
Login to get fewer ads

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:52 - Sep 28 with 1093 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:26 - Sep 28 by Boundy

all is revealed

The defender missed the previous camp after returning a positive coronavirus test but is now fully fit.

However, head coach Rob Page has revealed he was willing to sacrifice a defender to include an additional attacker in his latest 28-man squad.

"We've got lots [of defenders], I like that balance of a left-sided centre-half to have a left foot," said Page.

"Ben's played well, he kept a clean sheet last week and he's back in the Championship and playing all right
"It's not that he'll never not be back involved in the squad, it's just that, for this one, I've probably gone for one more attacking player than one more defender with what's riding on the game.

Was bizarre when he was consistently left out of the matchday squads in the Euros and is still bizarre now.

It's a bit of a nonsense excuse when James bleedin' Lawrence has been selected again, who let's be frank has looked poor on his last couple of Wales outings and has done nothing at club level to merit selection. He's not even a regular starter for St Pauli in the German 2nd division. Oh, and that's to say nothing of Mepham either, who didn't exactly cover himself in glory against Belarus.

It's clear as day Page has his favourites, and it's clear Cabango isn't one of them. Cabango's not perfect by any means but if you're looking for defenders who can actually defend in 2 absolutely crucial away qualifiers, he's got to be ahead of a couple of the names that did get in. Got to be.
Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 18:05 - Sep 28 with 1065 viewsonehunglow

Page is not really that smart

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 19:04 - Sep 28 with 1013 viewsjasper_T

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:12 - Sep 28 by sj_jack

Too old for U21’s now

No he isn't. 2000 birthdays still have another eligible tournament (see Brandon Cooper).
Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 19:08 - Sep 28 with 1007 viewsMargam

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 19:04 - Sep 28 by jasper_T

No he isn't. 2000 birthdays still have another eligible tournament (see Brandon Cooper).

I wonder if Bodin and Cabango are actually talking to each other if Cabango is available.
It isn’t an insult to playfor your country at any level.
Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 21:49 - Sep 28 with 916 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 19:08 - Sep 28 by Margam

I wonder if Bodin and Cabango are actually talking to each other if Cabango is available.
It isn’t an insult to playfor your country at any level.

When they go to the first team squad there is usually no way back. Matondo is another in neither squad. I expect the player has to request it themselves. Levitt is eligible too. I think he is a good passer and should replace Morrell sooner rather than later.

Cabango is going to get a lot of caps so why stick with Lawrence. Tom Lawrence should also be in the squad.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 21:51]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 19:04 - Sep 29 with 707 viewsBillyChong

Cabango left out of Wales Squad on 17:26 - Sep 28 by Boundy

all is revealed

It’s a lopsided squad with a few has beens and not good enough yets. The striker options are really poor, Tyler Roberts is yet to score for Wales. He must have the one of the worst goals to caps ratio of any international striker playing today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024