Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the Starmer experiment failed ? 20:00 - Oct 4 with 1003 viewstrampie

Has the Starmer experiment failed for Labour ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 14:38 - Oct 5 with 943 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes, if he does not create an anti Tory alliance then Johnson could win again with less than 40% of the popular vote.

That anti Tory alliance should be clearly anti Brexit.

Until then the opposition is not fit for purpose.

Beware of the Risen People

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 14:40 - Oct 5 with 934 viewstrampie

Yes indeed Kilkenny it does look like at this stage he has failed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:14 - Oct 6 with 883 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Kier Starmer has said that the next James Bond should be played by a woman.

Will the next detective TV series feature a Mr Marples or a Mrs Poirot?

Can a man with a cervix play female parts as Kier said not only women have a cervix.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:21 - Oct 6 with 873 viewsFlashberryjack

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:14 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

Kier Starmer has said that the next James Bond should be played by a woman.

Will the next detective TV series feature a Mr Marples or a Mrs Poirot?

Can a man with a cervix play female parts as Kier said not only women have a cervix.

I don't see anything wrong with a woman playing James Bond other than the name "James"

We live in a gender neutral age, no more men or women's sports, we're all equal human beings, so should be treated the same, no cherry picking mind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:38 - Oct 6 with 866 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:21 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

I don't see anything wrong with a woman playing James Bond other than the name "James"

We live in a gender neutral age, no more men or women's sports, we're all equal human beings, so should be treated the same, no cherry picking mind.

Trouble is the character James Bond is the novels is a male nothing can change that fact, just as Henry VIII was a man while Elizabeth I was a woman.

Of course there is nothing wrong in having a female spy just that she won't be James Bond.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:58 - Oct 6 with 851 viewsFlashberryjack

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:38 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

Trouble is the character James Bond is the novels is a male nothing can change that fact, just as Henry VIII was a man while Elizabeth I was a woman.

Of course there is nothing wrong in having a female spy just that she won't be James Bond.

James Bond is a fictional character, so it's feasible that he could have a sex change and become Jamela Bond, then change back to be a man if need be, actually, it's quite believable in the present mixed up world we live in.

Hello

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 15:21 - Oct 6 with 836 viewsGwyn737

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:58 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

James Bond is a fictional character, so it's feasible that he could have a sex change and become Jamela Bond, then change back to be a man if need be, actually, it's quite believable in the present mixed up world we live in.

Seems some can believe in invisible cars, inflatable baddies and hopscotching over crocodiles but draw the line at a female Bond.

Odd.
Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 807 viewsKGriz16

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 13:58 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

Cannot wait for Brian Jones' diary then
Login to get fewer ads

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 20:06 - Oct 6 with 777 viewsFlashberryjack

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 15:21 - Oct 6 by Gwyn737

Seems some can believe in invisible cars, inflatable baddies and hopscotching over crocodiles but draw the line at a female Bond.

Odd.

How about a black transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer Bond ?

Should keep everybody happy.

Hello

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 20:10 - Oct 6 with 767 viewsonehunglow

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 20:06 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

How about a black transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer Bond ?

Lassie would have been ideal

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 21:13 - Oct 6 with 760 viewsGwyn737

I was about to post that your response is just overly hysterical, bordering on the childish.

Then I reread it and realise that you don't really understand those words so it doesn't make any sense in any case.

Before you start throwing the 'Woke' word about, I firmly believe in biological sex and that Starmer was quite wrong in his comments on women.
Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 21:46 - Oct 6 with 743 viewsFlashberryjack

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 21:13 - Oct 6 by Gwyn737

I was about to post that your response is just overly hysterical, bordering on the childish.

Then I reread it and realise that you don't really understand those words so it doesn't make any sense in any case.

Before you start throwing the 'Woke' word about, I firmly believe in biological sex and that Starmer was quite wrong in his comments on women.

Oh, please don't go taking things to seriously my friend, it's just a football message board where people have differing thoughts and opinions.

In reality, I couldn't give a flying toss what gender, colour or religion the next James Bond is, but I do find it quite hilarious that some people do.

And don't worry, I'm not going to throw the word "woke" around, unlike you throwing the words "hysterical" and "childish" at me.

Hello

Has the Starmer experiment failed ? on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 720 viewsBoundy

Except those of us who just want to watch a bit of escapism and not have some pseudo political nonsense rammed down our collective throats

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024