Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Egg 17:23 - Oct 28 with 1883 viewsCountyJim

Internationals starting shortly so look out for increased domestic violence and violence in general

My Mrs and myself don't go out when the egg is on because when we used to go out there was always more trouble in town and people making dicks of themselves

So we'll save money and stay in thanks

Look out for the pink cowboy hats lot
The Egg on 17:34 - Oct 28 with 1539 viewsDr_Winston

Incoming...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Egg on 17:45 - Oct 28 with 1538 viewsCountyJim

Don't think anyone can argue with what I'm saying we've witnessed it first hand the violence that happens while out for a drink

Also working in hospital I see it no other sport comes close
The Egg on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 1529 viewsonehunglow

So ban it then is it Jim.

Let s just have football then..

You re suggesting Welsh men beat up their wives.

Imagine me saying that ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Egg on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 1522 viewsDr_Winston

The Egg on 17:45 - Oct 28 by CountyJim

Don't think anyone can argue with what I'm saying we've witnessed it first hand the violence that happens while out for a drink

Also working in hospital I see it no other sport comes close

Told you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Egg on 18:39 - Oct 28 with 1498 viewsonehunglow

Every season we get this type of post.

It has been thus for a good 10 years.

People,Welsh people slagging off their own people.

Now then.

The egg is a ludicrous term but rugby union is rammed down Welsh throats and this is what we get.
Also fat kids at school who were forced to play it hate it -always will

It' a great game albeit now pretty tedious.

Cricket is tedious ,arcane and pointless to millions world wide btw.

The Egg on 18:54 - Oct 28 with 1487 viewscontroversial_jack

The Egg on 18:39 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

Every season we get this type of post.

It has been thus for a good 10 years.

People,Welsh people slagging off their own people.

Now then.

The egg is a ludicrous term but rugby union is rammed down Welsh throats and this is what we get.
Also fat kids at school who were forced to play it hate it -always will

It' a great game albeit now pretty tedious.

Cricket is tedious ,arcane and pointless to millions world wide btw.

I hated rugby at school and it put me off other sports. It was only after leaving school did I find I enjoyed playing sports
The Egg on 19:29 - Oct 28 with 1468 views73__73

Increased domestic violence, absolute nonsense. Can’t believe anyone believes that cr@p

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The Egg on 20:44 - Oct 28 with 1442 viewsonehunglow

The Egg on 19:29 - Oct 28 by 73__73

Increased domestic violence, absolute nonsense. Can’t believe anyone believes that cr@p

It is a mantra from those who see rugby a a threat to football.That simple.Many areas in England have no opposition from rugby a regards football but in Wales it's not the case.

I hated cricket personally.Dangerous,vicious ,boring ,expensive but loved by Jimbo

Login to get fewer ads

The Egg on 21:13 - Oct 28 with 1431 viewsmajorraglan

The Egg on 19:29 - Oct 28 by 73__73

South Wales Police have previously reported DV rockets when the 6 Nations matches take place, I’ve got a few mates in the cops and they dread 6 Nations games, it’s a very busy night and the custody units usually end up chocka block.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 8:31]
The Egg on 21:18 - Oct 28 with 1425 viewsbuilthjack

South Wales Police busiest time when Wales rugby on. Fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Egg on 22:23 - Oct 28 with 1389 views73__73

The Egg on 21:13 - Oct 28 by majorraglan

South Wales Police have previously reported DV rockets when the 6 Nations matches take place, I’ve got a few mates in the cops and they dread 6 Nations games, it’s a very busy night and the custody units usually end up chocka block.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 8:31]

So did DV rocket in Swansea, when Swansea beat Cardiff ?

The Egg on 22:24 - Oct 28 with 1387 views73__73

The Egg on 21:18 - Oct 28 by builthjack

South Wales Police busiest time when Wales rugby on. Fact.

Does that prove then that there’s a lot more interest in rugby than football

The Egg on 22:30 - Oct 28 with 1385 viewsbuilthjack

The Egg on 22:24 - Oct 28 by 73__73

Does that prove then that there’s a lot more interest in rugby than football

No.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Egg on 03:44 - Oct 29 with 1345 viewsRonaldStump

So what you're saying Jimbo is these violent scumbags who beat their wives only do it when the rugby is on? Absolute rubbish, a scumbag is a scumbag full stop.

(He She Him)

The Egg on 08:28 - Oct 29 with 1312 viewsKeithHaynes

The Egg on 03:44 - Oct 29 by RonaldStump

So what you're saying Jimbo is these violent scumbags who beat their wives only do it when the rugby is on? Absolute rubbish, a scumbag is a scumbag full stop.

I think he said ‘ a rise in incidents’ that’s how I read it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Egg on 08:33 - Oct 29 with 1304 viewsmajorraglan

The Egg on 22:23 - Oct 28 by 73__73

So did DV rocket in Swansea, when Swansea beat Cardiff ?

I have no idea, I don’t work for SWP nor do I have access to their performance data. I have told you what I know to be correct for 6 Nations.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 9:21]
The Egg on 08:38 - Oct 29 with 1298 viewsCountyJim

The Egg on 08:28 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

I think he said ‘ a rise in incidents’ that’s how I read it.

Correct Keith

Look I'm correct in what I'm saying ask medical staff ask police ask publicans

We've learned our lesson we don't go out when the egg is on its a bit like black Friday that's the same idiots out once a year don't know how to behave

Best left alone
The Egg on 09:00 - Oct 29 with 1286 viewsMrSwerve

The Egg on 08:38 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

Correct Keith

Look I'm correct in what I'm saying ask medical staff ask police ask publicans

We've learned our lesson we don't go out when the egg is on its a bit like black Friday that's the same idiots out once a year don't know how to behave

Best left alone

The day is whatever you make of it. I tend to go with the misses now, morning train up, bit of lunch in the afternoon, couple(!) of drinks before heading to the stadium at 4ish...lovely. Straight on the train after full-time. St Mary’s street is chaos in the night but so is Wind St and countless others in the UK on a Saturday night. The problem with Cardiff is the stadium is smack-bang in the middle of town (which is another reason that it is great) and you’re always going to have issues with 80k people (many who have had a drink) filtering into town.

Looking forward to heading up for the SA game next week. It’ll be great for the local pubs and businesses.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Egg on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 1277 viewsVincent_Vega

Used to enjoy a day out watching the egg but the hassle and chaos caused I'd rather go to my local and sit by the bar thank you very much, and that's before you get to the pricing.

Of course the violence and emergency service strain will be silently hushed by the Welsh media because its rugby innit and part of the national culture innit.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Egg on 10:10 - Oct 29 with 1238 viewslifelong

The Egg on 20:44 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

It is a mantra from those who see rugby a a threat to football.That simple.Many areas in England have no opposition from rugby a regards football but in Wales it's not the case.

I hated cricket personally.Dangerous,vicious ,boring ,expensive but loved by Jimbo

Rugby has never been a threat to football in Wales.

More people play and watch football rather than rugby in Wales.
The Egg on 10:12 - Oct 29 with 1240 viewspencoedjack

I thought Newport was always rough tbh Jim

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2000/jan/05/features11.g21

Although that's a n old article don't think there has been much improvement.
The Egg on 10:17 - Oct 29 with 1240 viewsbuilthjack

The Egg on 10:10 - Oct 29 by lifelong

Rugby in Wales has a lot of "fans" who only ever watch Wales. Cowboy hats and all that.
I remember a guy in a local pub years ago. Always had the Welsh shirt on and went to the pub for International games, the one who shouts Wales, Wales, Wales in the pub etc.
Never been to a live game in his life.
Anyway, 78 minutes gone in the rugby, and Wales number 1 fan is shouting out "keep it tight for the last 12 minutes boys".
Lots of that type about.

The Egg on 10:27 - Oct 29 with 1234 views73__73

The Egg on 10:17 - Oct 29 by builthjack

Rugby in Wales has a lot of "fans" who only ever watch Wales. Cowboy hats and all that.
I remember a guy in a local pub years ago. Always had the Welsh shirt on and went to the pub for International games, the one who shouts Wales, Wales, Wales in the pub etc.
Never been to a live game in his life.
Anyway, 78 minutes gone in the rugby, and Wales number 1 fan is shouting out "keep it tight for the last 12 minutes boys".
Lots of that type about.

Same for football in Wales, only difference most football fans in Wales support Man Utd, Liverpool etc and most have never been to Old Trafford etc

The Egg on 10:32 - Oct 29 with 1222 viewsDr_Winston

The Egg on 10:10 - Oct 29 by lifelong

I worked the figures out once. There were roughly three times as many football clubs affiliated to the WFA than there were Rugby clubs to the WRU, and that wasn't counting local Sunday leagues.

Geographically Rugby is primarily limited to the South Wales valleys and to a lesser extent Carmarthenshire, and it doesn't even pull in the biggest crowds on a regular basis there. Everywhere else football is the dominant sport.

The Egg on 10:37 - Oct 29 with 1215 viewsonehunglow

The Egg on 10:27 - Oct 29 by 73__73

Same for football in Wales, only difference most football fans in Wales support Man Utd, Liverpool etc and most have never been to Old Trafford etc

Good point.
So what if the national Rugby team is the only rugby they watch.
They are watching the NATIONAL team so must have a little pride ,which is of course something lifelong loves in being Welsh. Rugby is the NATIONAL game,like it or not,as regards media focus and world wide opinion on Wales. Fact.

I struggle with egg haters not watching the big rugby games ;not that I believe they eshew the games.

We have many who enjoy Wales rugby losing.They will be besides themselves after the Blecks crucify us and some forums will feature this .

Finally, Ive been on this site a good 15 years and this thread is done every yearo how piful is that.

Im also not happy Jimbo suggesting Rugby followers are wife beaters per se.

God help us all

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024