Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go 16:52 - Oct 29 with 2857 viewsCountyJim

Just been told by a relative of mine that works in admin at Welsh government that come end of November if people ain't vaccinated they will not be allowed in social premises or events even out side

You will have to carry photo id and show your vaccine passport

Simply because the selfish in our society only think of themselves
You've been warned it's coming
Here we go on 16:53 - Oct 29 with 2271 viewsThrasher6

Look out...incoming....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Here we go on 17:39 - Oct 29 with 2212 viewsjojaca

Don't blame the selfish in society, this has been planned for a long time. Just read the fourth industrial revolution by Klaus Schwab. I also had a head start of this with the Corbett Report before it got banned on youtube.

These passports or whatever name it will eventually mould into will be with us for the rest of our days. It may even eventually evolve from smartphone to chip in the body. In some of the poorest countries in the world they have experimented with ID2020, where they use retina scanners if they want food etc. So maybe this time next year we will be using eye scanners to enter places.

Even when you know, you never know?

Here we go on 17:45 - Oct 29 with 2192 viewsCatullus

Here we go on 17:39 - Oct 29 by jojaca

Don't blame the selfish in society, this has been planned for a long time. Just read the fourth industrial revolution by Klaus Schwab. I also had a head start of this with the Corbett Report before it got banned on youtube.

These passports or whatever name it will eventually mould into will be with us for the rest of our days. It may even eventually evolve from smartphone to chip in the body. In some of the poorest countries in the world they have experimented with ID2020, where they use retina scanners if they want food etc. So maybe this time next year we will be using eye scanners to enter places.

And....BOOM!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Here we go on 17:56 - Oct 29 with 2184 viewsbuilthjack

It's been happening in Europe for while. No double jab, no vaccine certificate, no sanitiser before you go in, means strictly no entry. They are strict too. So no unvaxed allowed.
It should be the same here.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 19:14]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Here we go on 18:24 - Oct 29 with 2161 viewsBoundy

Here we go on 17:39 - Oct 29 by jojaca

I wonder ,could you confirm this, I heard from a reliable source that the Daleks really exist

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Here we go on 18:45 - Oct 29 with 2131 viewsmonmouth

Here we go on 18:24 - Oct 29 by Boundy

I wonder ,could you confirm this, I heard from a reliable source that the Daleks really exist

You bet your ass they do, and now can use stair lifts. We’re doomed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Here we go on 19:12 - Oct 29 with 2091 viewsjojaca

Even if all the population is 100% vaccinated, these passports or whatever the evolve into is here for good. They are not going to spend millions/billions on apps and then ditch it. These apps were developed before anyone at received the vaccine.

They keep moving the goalposts, we will return to normal if you have 2 jabs etc, in Israel they are on 4th jab. We are not returning to normal and getting your freedoms back.

Even when you know, you never know?

Here we go on 19:19 - Oct 29 with 2073 viewsJack123

Here we go on 19:12 - Oct 29 by jojaca

Even if all the population is 100% vaccinated, these passports or whatever the evolve into is here for good. They are not going to spend millions/billions on apps and then ditch it. These apps were developed before anyone at received the vaccine.

They keep moving the goalposts, we will return to normal if you have 2 jabs etc, in Israel they are on 4th jab. We are not returning to normal and getting your freedoms back.

That is true, unfortunately for some strange reason, lot's don't see it like that.

Anyway I present a simple diagram for the ones who think everything is hunky dory.

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Here we go on 20:41 - Oct 29 with 1993 viewsCatullus

Here we go on 19:12 - Oct 29 by jojaca

There's a very good reason for booster jabs, it's because they discovered the protection wanes after 6/7 months so we'll need boosters twice per year for maybe a long time.

Th Apps will be used as long as covid is a problem so probably a long time.

The apps weren't developed before the vaccine was starting development.

The goal psts in medical matters always move otherwise we'd still be drilling holes in peoples heads to let the demons out!
PS, yes I know they still drill into peoples heads but it's got nothing to do with evil spirits

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Here we go on 20:45 - Oct 29 with 1983 viewsonehunglow

Surely it is better people are innoculated than not.That way,the viru can be handled.

Without,it is down to luck.

It is mind bending we are having this discussion.

People have been anti mask,distancing and now vax.

It doesnt say much for our species

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Here we go on 21:05 - Oct 29 with 1971 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jojaca is completely correct, did any of you bother to watch the vidoes that I posted on how it all works?
They have been telling us for years what they intend and how they will do it and have been doing it.

If you haven't watched them and you don't believe what Jojaca is saying please watch them.
They are here

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx by RonaldStump 5 Oct 2021 7:38
This is the real danger we face — World Economic Forum and its vision for a new Communist Green World Order. The press will NOT do their job. For if they did, they would expose the fact that the World Economic Forum sold all its investments just before the crash. Klaus Schwab is the new Karl Marx.
This is one of the greatest organized conspiracies in human history and the press is welcoming it with open arms. You will own nothing in 10 years, but you will also have no rights. — Papers Please!

It is now nothing to do with controlling the spread of the virus, because it no longer matters whether you are vaccinated or not, you can still get it and spread it.
Here we go on 21:08 - Oct 29 with 1967 viewsItchySphincter

Whoop!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Here we go on 21:11 - Oct 29 with 1962 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Here we go on 21:08 - Oct 29 by ItchySphincter

Whoop!

Do you actually think it is funny?
I don't know how old you are, but if you are under 80 you will not enjoy what they have planned for everybody including you.
It is not as if they are even trying to hide it.
Here we go on 23:40 - Oct 29 with 1888 viewsJack123

Here we go on 21:11 - Oct 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you actually think it is funny?
I don't know how old you are, but if you are under 80 you will not enjoy what they have planned for everybody including you.
It is not as if they are even trying to hide it.

The 'whoop' is him taking the pee, because you said did you watch the video? They never will watch a video unless it's government endorsed.

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water!

[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 23:53]

libera nos a malo

Here we go on 23:53 - Oct 29 with 1866 viewsBoundy

Here we go on 21:05 - Oct 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Jojaca is completely correct, did any of you bother to watch the vidoes that I posted on how it all works?
They have been telling us for years what they intend and how they will do it and have been doing it.

If you haven't watched them and you don't believe what Jojaca is saying please watch them.
They are here

Klaus Schwab the new Karl Marx by RonaldStump 5 Oct 2021 7:38
This is the real danger we face — World Economic Forum and its vision for a new Communist Green World Order. The press will NOT do their job. For if they did, they would expose the fact that the World Economic Forum sold all its investments just before the crash. Klaus Schwab is the new Karl Marx.
This is one of the greatest organized conspiracies in human history and the press is welcoming it with open arms. You will own nothing in 10 years, but you will also have no rights. — Papers Please!

It is now nothing to do with controlling the spread of the virus, because it no longer matters whether you are vaccinated or not, you can still get it and spread it.

Nah the tele tubes were on, did we miss anything

Here we go on 00:06 - Oct 30 with 1851 viewsJack123

Here we go on 23:53 - Oct 29 by Boundy

Nah the tele tubes were on, did we miss anything

Wow, I wonder at what point, you finally say ' hang on a minute, this is not right, we've had our jabs'

At a guess, judging by your comments sometime next year, it's weird, HTF you cannot spot what is going on? It's ok not to answer, I'm just perplexed by somewhat seemingly intelligent
people still toeing the line, when it's all utter BS.

I called it last year, you can just sense BS, I guess the way it will play out this year, all pubs shut Christmas. Or maybe vaccinated super spreaders allowed in, who knows.. Clown world.

libera nos a malo

Here we go on 00:17 - Oct 30 with 1836 viewsBoundy

Here we go on 00:06 - Oct 30 by Jack123

Wow, I wonder at what point, you finally say ' hang on a minute, this is not right, we've had our jabs'

At a guess, judging by your comments sometime next year, it's weird, HTF you cannot spot what is going on? It's ok not to answer, I'm just perplexed by somewhat seemingly intelligent
people still toeing the line, when it's all utter BS.

I called it last year, you can just sense BS, I guess the way it will play out this year, all pubs shut Christmas. Or maybe vaccinated super spreaders allowed in, who knows.. Clown world.

and I wonder do you understand exactly how a virus works, mutates develops, all this things which allow to overcome conventual medicine .

Here we go on 00:35 - Oct 30 with 1824 viewsJack123

Here we go on 00:17 - Oct 30 by Boundy

and I wonder do you understand exactly how a virus works, mutates develops, all this things which allow to overcome conventual medicine .

I won't pretend to understand medicine one little bit, but I understand BS.

libera nos a malo

Here we go on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 1722 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Here we go on 00:17 - Oct 30 by Boundy

If you understand it so well why did you believe that untried, experimental vaccines that have had the bare minimum of testing would do the job?

But I remember that you have a mjor problems with videos going all the way back to the 2020 election ones.

I know many people like you who bury their head in the sand because they are scared of the truth.
Here we go on 20:20 - Oct 30 with 1626 viewsBoundy

Here we go on 17:01 - Oct 30 by A_Fans_Dad

If you understand it so well why did you believe that untried, experimental vaccines that have had the bare minimum of testing would do the job?

But I remember that you have a mjor problems with videos going all the way back to the 2020 election ones.

I know many people like you who bury their head in the sand because they are scared of the truth.

Your version of the Truth you mean , no thanks I'd rather take my chances than listen to someone with absolutely no credentials in regards to virus's or to be honest any other of the many other topics you think you're an "expert" in .

Here we go on 20:28 - Oct 30 with 1614 viewsJack123

Here we go on 20:20 - Oct 30 by Boundy

Your version of the Truth you mean , no thanks I'd rather take my chances than listen to someone with absolutely no credentials in regards to virus's or to be honest any other of the many other topics you think you're an "expert" in .

It's strange! Wood for the trees springs to mind, it's all in plain sight boundy .

libera nos a malo

Here we go on 20:36 - Oct 30 with 1594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Here we go on 20:20 - Oct 30 by Boundy

Sorry, you miss the whole point it is not my "Truth", it is the truth of people who do have the credentials or the ability to dig out the facts.

You know what they say "Ignorance is bliss", until that snake slithering up on you bites your backside.
And "none so blind who wish not to see".
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 21:00]
Here we go on 21:58 - Oct 30 with 1536 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pushback against Vaccine Mandates and passports from the EU MEPs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zehezNnhepqg/

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/089/122/167/original/05d5ab
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 22:08]
Here we go on 22:35 - Oct 30 with 1509 viewsCatullus

Here we go on 20:36 - Oct 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, you miss the whole point it is not my "Truth", it is the truth of people who do have the credentials or the ability to dig out the facts.

You know what they say "Ignorance is bliss", until that snake slithering up on you bites your backside.
And "none so blind who wish not to see".
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 21:00]

They don't have the credentials though, I've looked at some of the links you have supplied and these people are often people selling a lie so they can profit from it. They have books out and need gullible people to swallow their "truths" so they can get rich.

They tell you what to believe as surely as any government does. Politicians lie, lunatics on the internet lie.

I suppose all those covid/vaccine deniers who went on record admitting they were wrong were lying too, just before they died. When my wife tells me there been a tripling of covid patients in Swansea bay in just over a a week, she's lying to me?

Why should I believe some stranger on the internet, a stranger who is pronoting a book that tells me all about his theories? That's just paid lying, just they are paying themselves out of the pockets of people like you.

Scwab was on the steering comittee of the BILDERBERG group, now them I don't trust. How do you know he's not part of their conspiracy? Why do you trust him? Do you buy his books?

Here we go on 05:29 - Oct 31 with 1430 viewsRonaldStump

Here we go on 22:35 - Oct 30 by Catullus

They don't have the credentials though, I've looked at some of the links you have supplied and these people are often people selling a lie so they can profit from it. They have books out and need gullible people to swallow their "truths" so they can get rich.

They tell you what to believe as surely as any government does. Politicians lie, lunatics on the internet lie.

I suppose all those covid/vaccine deniers who went on record admitting they were wrong were lying too, just before they died. When my wife tells me there been a tripling of covid patients in Swansea bay in just over a a week, she's lying to me?

Why should I believe some stranger on the internet, a stranger who is pronoting a book that tells me all about his theories? That's just paid lying, just they are paying themselves out of the pockets of people like you.

Scwab was on the steering comittee of the BILDERBERG group, now them I don't trust. How do you know he's not part of their conspiracy? Why do you trust him? Do you buy his books?

Those that can't see it yet are way too far gone to be rescued.
Everything that is happening now in real time was being discussed and disregarded by the brainwashed in March 2020.
On a positive note many many people are actually waking up and in much bigger numbers than this time last year.
Many of those waking up have been double jabbed.
You only have to look and take a listen to the nutters in charge in NZ, Canada and Australia.
Absolutely blows my mind as to how people can be divided over all this BS

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024