Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ali Al Hamadi 19:32 - Oct 30 with 1603 viewsChief

Bit strange?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ali Al Hamadi on 20:30 - Oct 30 with 1456 viewsKilkennyjack

Never heard of him Ć°ÅøĀ¤Ā·Ć¢ā‚¬ĀĆ¢ā„¢ā€šĆÆĀøĀ.

Glad he likes us though, thats nice.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 20:30]

Beware of the Risen People

Ali Al Hamadi on 20:39 - Oct 30 with 1409 viewsBoundy

He was on fire with the U23's and believed he should be in and around the first team , not sure what happened in the summer and to honest I'd forgotten about him

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Ali Al Hamadi on 21:04 - Oct 30 with 1346 viewsChief

All I recall is that we offered him a contract but he turned it down.

He scored a few in the u23s but he was hardly prolific. He's still only 19 and I think without a club now. Think he had a trial at Forest?

Strange timing of this though. Why now at the end of October? He left months ago.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ali Al Hamadi on 21:26 - Oct 30 with 1283 viewsBoundy

Ali Al Hamadi on 21:04 - Oct 30 by Chief

He scored a few in the u23s but he was hardly prolific. He's still only 19 and I think without a club now. Think he had a trial at Forest?

Strange timing of this though. Why now at the end of October? He left months ago.

Considering how poor the U23's have been recently he was prolific

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Ali Al Hamadi on 00:32 - Oct 31 with 1149 viewsGixerJack

Ali Al Hamadi on 21:04 - Oct 30 by Chief

Either a silly or badly advised boy. Obviously donā€™t know the contract he was offered but it was definitely more than nothing.
Ali Al Hamadi on 00:47 - Oct 31 with 1134 viewsKeithHaynes

No Morgan Whittaker.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ali Al Hamadi on 01:23 - Oct 31 with 1082 viewsjasper_T

Ali Al Hamadi on 20:39 - Oct 30 by Boundy

He was on fire with the U23's and believed he should be in and around the first team , not sure what happened in the summer and to honest I'd forgotten about him

He was on fire for a very brief run of games after being injured for most of the season. I think some people got carried away seeing his name on the scoresheet 3 weeks in a row, and assumed he'd been doing similar all season and was ready for a step up. In reality it was the first real glimmer of promise he'd shown since we brought him down from Tranmere as a physical monster of a 16 year old.
Ali Al Hamadi on 01:57 - Oct 31 with 1092 viewsDr_Parnassus

That is similar to a post on here saying ā€œIā€™m offā€, from a poster nobody knows.

This social media age is a bizarre one, it really is. Iā€™m sure in his head he thought his departure was going to be the talk of the town. Heā€™s been here a couple of years and never played a professional game in his life.

This false stage people are on in their own heads is going to cause some real mental health problems later down the line when they realise there is no audienceā€¦ and probably never was. Similar to when celebrities spiral when they realise they are out of the public eye.

I think a lot of people these days really see themselves as ā€˜famousā€™. Give them a Twitter account and an Instagram and that is all they need to create their delusion.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Ali Al Hamadi on 17:43 - Oct 31 with 754 viewsKilkennyjack

Ali Al Hamadi on 01:57 - Oct 31 by Dr_Parnassus

That is similar to a post on here saying ā€œIā€™m offā€, from a poster nobody knows.

This social media age is a bizarre one, it really is. Iā€™m sure in his head he thought his departure was going to be the talk of the town. Heā€™s been here a couple of years and never played a professional game in his life.

This false stage people are on in their own heads is going to cause some real mental health problems later down the line when they realise there is no audienceā€¦ and probably never was. Similar to when celebrities spiral when they realise they are out of the public eye.

I think a lot of people these days really see themselves as ā€˜famousā€™. Give them a Twitter account and an Instagram and that is all they need to create their delusion.

That sounds fairly close to the mark ā€¦.

Ali Al Hamadi on 17:50 - Oct 31 with 733 viewsmagicdaps10

Ali Al Hamadi on 01:57 - Oct 31 by Dr_Parnassus

To that end bit.... Or set up an account on planetswans Ć°ÅøĖœā€š

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ali Al Hamadi on 20:34 - Oct 31 with 662 viewsDr_Parnassus

Ali Al Hamadi on 17:50 - Oct 31 by magicdaps10

To that end bit.... Or set up an account on planetswans Ć°ÅøĖœā€š

You aren't famous, trust me.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Ali Al Hamadi on 22:03 - Oct 31 with 622 viewsReslovenSwan1

Given he left in the Summers and is now confirming he left suggests to me that he may have wanted to return but found the original offer was no longer valid.

Number nines 6 ft plus with pace are rare so it might prove a mistake who knows. Swansea generally does not produce these players locally and have imported a long line of players that did not cut it plus McBurnie who did. Proctor, Biabbi Courtney Baker Richardson for example.

Good to seen CBR scoring goals after two tough years. I believe he will deliver in lower leagues he is very strong with a good short but need to improve his heading.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ali Al Hamadi on 23:24 - Oct 31 with 557 viewsKilkennyjack

Ali Al Hamadi on 22:03 - Oct 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Given he left in the Summers and is now confirming he left suggests to me that he may have wanted to return but found the original offer was no longer valid.

Number nines 6 ft plus with pace are rare so it might prove a mistake who knows. Swansea generally does not produce these players locally and have imported a long line of players that did not cut it plus McBurnie who did. Proctor, Biabbi Courtney Baker Richardson for example.

Good to seen CBR scoring goals after two tough years. I believe he will deliver in lower leagues he is very strong with a good short but need to improve his heading.

That Rory Donnelly is another ā€¦

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024