Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 151317 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:18 - Feb 28 with 862 viewsshingle

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:38 - Feb 28 by controversial_jack

As someone who has done Judo for many years, he has a genuine black belt. His techniques look traditional old school judo, and I believe he has written books on Judo training. He's not exactly a midget at 5 ft 7 either

Do you actually make things up as you go, along Putin has written a book on the history of Judo, does that prove he has a genuine black belt of course it does not, what proves he does not have a genuine black belt is when elite Russion athletes come out and tell us Putin is no black belt and has never competed at any official level, Ufc champ Khabib Nurmagomedov, world judo champ Ugo Legend, and ex champ Vladimir Nevzarov who is now chairman of the Russian Judo federation have come out and said in interviews that Putin has never officially gained a blackbelt are they making all this up, it was given to him because of who he is and then used for propaganda do you honestly believe what this guy and his cronies tell you when elite athletes from Russia tell you it is untrue.i have watched footage of him and even the guy he is grappling with is put there and just helps and allows Putin to go through the motions for the media and TV in attendance.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 13:20]
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:24 - Feb 28 with 841 viewstrampie

Putin apparently names Liz Truss as the reason for him putting his nuclear forces on high alert .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:27 - Feb 28 with 830 viewsAjack_Kerouac

So British politicians should say nothing, cower?

I thought the Left were arguing that our government wasn't doing enough?

They are of course, as usual, making both arguments at the same time.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:24 - Feb 28 with 805 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:59 - Feb 28 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There’s absolutely no way he’s anywhere near 5’7. Maybe with his platform shoes on. He’s smaller than Merkel and she’s 5’5.

His head is bowed there, you can see his shoulders are slightly higher than hers
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:29 - Feb 28 with 794 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:13 - Feb 28 by trampie

I don't roll with the racially pure, I think we are all equal, I can't stand the hypocrisy of little Englanders and their attitude to foreigners when their forefathers were probably Germanic invaders, the irony is not lost on me.

Little Englanders

Think about that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:30 - Feb 28 with 795 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:18 - Feb 28 by shingle

Do you actually make things up as you go, along Putin has written a book on the history of Judo, does that prove he has a genuine black belt of course it does not, what proves he does not have a genuine black belt is when elite Russion athletes come out and tell us Putin is no black belt and has never competed at any official level, Ufc champ Khabib Nurmagomedov, world judo champ Ugo Legend, and ex champ Vladimir Nevzarov who is now chairman of the Russian Judo federation have come out and said in interviews that Putin has never officially gained a blackbelt are they making all this up, it was given to him because of who he is and then used for propaganda do you honestly believe what this guy and his cronies tell you when elite athletes from Russia tell you it is untrue.i have watched footage of him and even the guy he is grappling with is put there and just helps and allows Putin to go through the motions for the media and TV in attendance.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 13:20]

A black belt is no real big deal in Judo. There are loads about. It takes a few years and lot's of practise. Go to any local club and you will see lot's of them, all ages and all sizes.

To get one, you have to compete in area gradings, usually held in Cardiff. You have to a get 100 points, 10 points for a win, but that can be over years, or you can win it on the day if you win a number of contests without a loss. It's tough yes, but you don't need to be superman. It's probably similar in most countries

He would probably have gained it 40 or 50 years ago when Khabib Nurmagomedov was still shitting yellow
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 14:32]
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 755 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:53 - Feb 28 by trampie

You attack Kilkenny and myself because we are proud to be Welsh that is xenophobic.

Xenophobia, a dislike or prejudice against people from other countries. Ergo a Welsh person criticising another Welsh person cannot be accused of Xenophobia.

It's not being proud to be Welsh that is the issue, it is the constant denigration of anything British and English.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:44 - Feb 28 with 735 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:33 - Feb 28 by Catullus

Xenophobia, a dislike or prejudice against people from other countries. Ergo a Welsh person criticising another Welsh person cannot be accused of Xenophobia.

It's not being proud to be Welsh that is the issue, it is the constant denigration of anything British and English.

It was a tap in which even Young Cullen would have taken

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:50 - Feb 28 with 734 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:29 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

Little Englanders

Think about that

I wonder if his forefathers being of Mediterranean descent is an irony he can grasp?

Here's another one, I can trace my family roots back a fair way My Mothers side of the family, all Welsh, there is an Englishman on my Dads side (my great, great grandfather) but my roots are mainly Welsh right back until they are not, I am Welsh/British but apparently I could have ancestry from England, France or Germany.

Anybody who thinks they are pure Welsh is deluded. We are all mongrels.

How can somebody claim they have no mixed blood in their family, apparently a source of pride, then go on to say they aren't about racial purity? Hypocrisy much?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:57 - Feb 28 with 722 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:24 - Feb 28 by controversial_jack

His head is bowed there, you can see his shoulders are slightly higher than hers

She’s hardly fully erect either.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:06 - Feb 28 with 717 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:44 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

It was a tap in which even Young Cullen would have taken

Maybe people who think they grasp complicated political situations, and better than others too, should reflect on the fact they don't even understand the meaning of words they use.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:10 - Feb 28 with 707 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:33 - Feb 28 by Catullus

You just said as much that there are no Welsh people, make your mind up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:16 - Feb 28 with 694 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:50 - Feb 28 by Catullus

I wonder if his forefathers being of Mediterranean descent is an irony he can grasp?

Here's another one, I can trace my family roots back a fair way My Mothers side of the family, all Welsh, there is an Englishman on my Dads side (my great, great grandfather) but my roots are mainly Welsh right back until they are not, I am Welsh/British but apparently I could have ancestry from England, France or Germany.

How can somebody claim they have no mixed blood in their family, apparently a source of pride, then go on to say they aren't about racial purity? Hypocrisy much?

I don't think I'm pure Welsh, or that anyone else is come to that matter, I don't know of any other nationalities in my family tree mind.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:18 - Feb 28 with 690 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:50 - Feb 28 by Catullus

All my fathers side were Cardies .
Yet I slag off Wales.
The tightest people I ever met.
My grandad was wealthy but incredibly mean in every way.
A miserable life in all

My mum s side were Irish Protestant in Co Cork. Imagine that in the 20s.

We are all mongrels . It’s all about degrees.

English are no different to Welsh

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 680 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:16 - Feb 28 by trampie

I don't think I'm pure Welsh, or that anyone else is come to that matter, I don't know of any other nationalities in my family tree mind.

"There are no mixed nationalities in my background" but now you just don't know. Maybe you should take that ancestry DNA test, you may get a large shock.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:29 - Feb 28 with 671 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:24 - Feb 28 by Catullus

"There are no mixed nationalities in my background" but now you just don't know. Maybe you should take that ancestry DNA test, you may get a large shock.

You keep on telling me to do that, but I have no interest not for the reasons you think, but I would not want to revisit the past when all my lot died young, so I don't know close relatives birthdays or nothing because it's a defence mechanism to not bring back bad childhood memories.

What I do know is on one side they owned manor houses between Glamorgan and Pembrokeshire but on the other side they were all miners.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 16:31]

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 666 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:16 - Feb 28 by trampie

You need to read what you post, you were claimed you were all Welsh no mixed nationalities in your heritage you claimed.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:34 - Feb 28 with 656 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:32 - Feb 28 by Treforys_Jack

You need to read what you post, you were claimed you were all Welsh no mixed nationalities in your heritage you claimed.

I am only aware of Welsh people in my family tree not that it matters one way or the other, it is what it is.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 16:43]

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:42 - Feb 28 with 641 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:57 - Feb 28 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

She’s hardly fully erect either.

I bet he is
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:42 - Feb 28 with 639 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:10 - Feb 28 by trampie

You just said as much that there are no Welsh people, make your mind up.

I said there are no pure blood Welsh. We are all mongrels. My nationality is Welsh/British but my family heritage going back many hundreds of years embraces a very diverse range of people.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:45 - Feb 28 with 637 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:42 - Feb 28 by Catullus

I said there are no pure blood Welsh. We are all mongrels. My nationality is Welsh/British but my family heritage going back many hundreds of years embraces a very diverse range of people.

So ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:52 - Feb 28 with 627 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:28 - Feb 28 by trampie

I'm patriotic I'm the last person that should be called a traitor, I won't live overseas as this is my country, I won't work overseas as I want my taxes to go to my country.
Some people are only patriotic when it suits them, like a lot of politician's from what I see as well as others.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 10:29]

So you called somebody else Xenophobic when you won't leave this country because this is your country and you don't want other countries getting your taxes?

Patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel isn't it?

As far as it goes and despite my arguments on here, I'm not really keen on patriotism and nationalism. This horror show in Ukraine has its roots in both those things as do so many conflicts.

I am Welsh/British, it is a fact but not really anything to be very proud of. When humanity learns to stop destroying itself and just get on with each other, then maybe I'll feel some pride in being a citizen of planet earth

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:53 - Feb 28 with 624 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:24 - Feb 28 by controversial_jack

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:58 - Feb 28 with 618 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:52 - Feb 28 by Catullus

So you called somebody else Xenophobic when you won't leave this country because this is your country and you don't want other countries getting your taxes?

Patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel isn't it?

As far as it goes and despite my arguments on here, I'm not really keen on patriotism and nationalism. This horror show in Ukraine has its roots in both those things as do so many conflicts.

I am Welsh/British, it is a fact but not really anything to be very proud of. When humanity learns to stop destroying itself and just get on with each other, then maybe I'll feel some pride in being a citizen of planet earth

I don't know why you keep having a go at me for my views, everyone is entitled to having an opinion, it's up to me if I choose to live and work here and not abroad, if somebody attacks somebody for being proud to be Welsh and no other reason then that seems to be xenophobic to me.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:58 - Feb 28 with 618 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Even the famously neutral Swiss are joining in with the sanctions. They have frozen the Swiss bank accounts of 36 people including Putins. Total may run into the trillions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024