Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152995 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:52 - Apr 23 with 1155 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:47 - Apr 23 by Scotia

I think the simpletons understa that.

It's the leap between that and how you seem to think it justifies Russia's invasion us simpletons struggle with

Simpleton Jack, now that's a good user name.

Russia want's to stop their ppl being attacked by the Ukranian militia in the east.It's also sending out a message to NATO, that they won't tolerate any interference from them
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:24 - Apr 23 with 1131 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:13 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

That's true,but in this case the AZOV brigade which has been legitimately incorporated into the Ukrainian military are more than leaning right, they are full blown Nazis. This is what I am trying to get over to some of the simpletons on here

How can they be “full blown nazis”? Are they advocating for the abolition of the treaty of Versailles? Do they want lebensraum and unification of the Germanic people?
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:56 - Apr 23 with 1120 viewsLorax

Nobody has denied the Azov's are neo nazi's, what you claim you are trying to prove, we already knew.

it's this idea Putin invaded because of neo nazi's that puzzles me when he has far more neo nazi's internally and does nothing about it. How many times do we have to mention Borgen and Wagner?

Azov was incorporated to defend Uraine from Russian separatists, legitimising them yes but also giving more central control. there was even a ceasefire. Ukraines neo's were never a threat to Russia itself, it was always a handy excuse.
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:25 - Apr 23 with 1097 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:52 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

Russia want's to stop their ppl being attacked by the Ukranian militia in the east.It's also sending out a message to NATO, that they won't tolerate any interference from them

So why attack places like Bucha and target civilians?
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:18 - Apr 23 with 1076 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:25 - Apr 23 by Scotia

So why attack places like Bucha and target civilians?

They approached Kiev to prevent the soldiers there being sent to re-inforce the army in the south east who are now surrounded and cut off from re-suppy and re-inforcement.
You think they were trying to take Kiev because that is what the "western experts" told you, if you think that was an all out attack to do so you are deluded.
There are real military experts who explained this quite clearly.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:59 - Apr 23 with 1057 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:18 - Apr 23 by A_Fans_Dad

They approached Kiev to prevent the soldiers there being sent to re-inforce the army in the south east who are now surrounded and cut off from re-suppy and re-inforcement.
You think they were trying to take Kiev because that is what the "western experts" told you, if you think that was an all out attack to do so you are deluded.

I'm not sure where I've ever claimed that was an all out attack. I've said a number of times outside of the crux of this situation we can't understand what is really happening.

They didn't just approach Kyiv, they had 40 mile traffic jam of military hardware stuck in the mud. Do you seriously think that was a decoy? I'm not a military man but that would be a very stupid thing to do.

It seems that the South East battle isn't going particularly well as Russia seems to making limited gains.

It appears that you're swallowing Russian propaganda to be honest, from the likes of Jacques Baud or are these military experts you refer to 15 year old army cadets from Sochi you've found on twitter? Let's be honest you don't seem to have any form of BS filter.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:56 - Apr 23 with 1048 viewsLorax

By real militar experts do you just mean pro russian sources because this account...

https://middleeasttransparent.com/en/russias-failure-to-take-down-kyiv-was-a-def

...is by a real military expert who disagrees with you.

So given your view, why did Russia try to encircle Kyiv and made forays into the city? They lost a lot of men and materiel for a decoy run. They sent one of their most highly trained airborne units to Hostomel airfield.

How about this account which isnt from the West,

https://www.india.com/explainer/5-reasons-why-russia-failed-to-take-down-kyiv-53

We can see who's deluded here. Putin wanted the whole country and has been embarrassed by what has unfolded. Now he's trying to save face.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:56 - Apr 23 with 1048 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Clearly deluded even Putin said the capture of Kyev what the goal of his special military operation but the operation was so badly bungled it is estimated that Russia has lost over 600 tanks before retreating and abandoning a lot of military hardware.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 1038 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:56 - Apr 23 by felixstowe_jack

Clearly deluded even Putin said the capture of Kyev what the goal of his special military operation but the operation was so badly bungled it is estimated that Russia has lost over 600 tanks before retreating and abandoning a lot of military hardware.

Of course he then changed his mind a month ago and stated that the liberation of Donbas was his aim. Before Russia had built up as many troops in that area than they had on the route to Kyiv.

So they need more troops to form a decoy as an attempt to capture one city than they do fully liberate an area bigger than Wales?

No propaganda of military expertise is needed to see this has been a disaster for Putin so far.

I expect Russia to win this war, at least in Putins eye's. But many people will die needlessly and Russia will end up as a pariah state for years.

But apparently something like 1% of the Ukrainian army are neo nazis so it's all OK.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:36 - Apr 23 with 1028 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:24 - Apr 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

How can they be “full blown nazis”? Are they advocating for the abolition of the treaty of Versailles? Do they want lebensraum and unification of the Germanic people?

Nazis don't have to be German
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:44 - Apr 23 with 1022 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:36 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

That's just being obtuse. he never said any of them were German he merely stated what the real full blown Nazi's true aims were.

That leads me to a conclusion though, either you are engaged in full blown wummery or you are a clown. Possibly both.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:58 - Apr 23 with 1000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:59 - Apr 23 by Scotia

I'm not sure where I've ever claimed that was an all out attack. I've said a number of times outside of the crux of this situation we can't understand what is really happening.

They didn't just approach Kyiv, they had 40 mile traffic jam of military hardware stuck in the mud. Do you seriously think that was a decoy? I'm not a military man but that would be a very stupid thing to do.

It seems that the South East battle isn't going particularly well as Russia seems to making limited gains.

It appears that you're swallowing Russian propaganda to be honest, from the likes of Jacques Baud or are these military experts you refer to 15 year old army cadets from Sochi you've found on twitter? Let's be honest you don't seem to have any form of BS filter.

"They didn't just approach Kyiv, they had 40 mile traffic jam of military hardware stuck in the mud. "

Perhaps you can explain how a convoy on a concrete road is stuck in mud?
There may have been units stuck in mud, but the convoy was on a road.
You suck up the propoganda like a sponge.

One of the the experts is US Colonel Douglas Macgregor
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:11 - Apr 23 with 991 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:58 - Apr 23 by A_Fans_Dad

"They didn't just approach Kyiv, they had 40 mile traffic jam of military hardware stuck in the mud. "

Stuck in the mud was a figure of speech. They were stuck that's all that matters.

So was leaving a massive a convoy of military hardware on a road any different?
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:23 - Apr 23 with 985 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:58 - Apr 23 by A_Fans_Dad

You mean the US colonel Magregor who appeared on Russian state TV in 2014 and said this.

" called for the annexation of the Donbas and said residents of the region "are in fact Russians, not Ukrainians, and at the same time, you have Ukrainians in the west and in the north, who are not Russians"

Your usual standard of expert I suppose.
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:45 - Apr 23 with 979 viewscontroversial_jack

Military convoys don't get stuck. If a vehicle breaks down or is shot up, it is pushed to the side and by passed and picked up later for repair or whatever
Russia invade Ukraine on 02:27 - Apr 24 with 966 viewsDJack

No...and many are Putin's mates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Utkin

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:59 - Apr 24 with 939 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:11 - Apr 23 by Scotia

Stuck in the mud was a figure of speech. They were stuck that's all that matters.

So was leaving a massive a convoy of military hardware on a road any different?

According to some on here the Russians ran out of bullets five weeks ago. You suck up everything the MSM throws at you. I would have thought after the Covid plus vaccines debacle you’d become a little more circumspect.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:03 - Apr 24 with 928 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:59 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

According to some on here the Russians ran out of bullets five weeks ago. You suck up everything the MSM throws at you. I would have thought after the Covid plus vaccines debacle you’d become a little more circumspect.

Would that be the vaccine programme that has saves over 175,000 lives in the UK, according to date released in December, and allowed us to return to near normality instead of a permanent lockdown.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:47 - Apr 24 with 913 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Well yes they do. One of their core beliefs was that being Germanic was the only worthy race. Everyone else was lower down or subhuman. The Slavs were right down the bottom with the Jews and gypsies in their twisted minds. Scum. Vermin that needed to be eradicated or at the very least enslaved. How do you think the “full blown nazis” in Mariupol would have fared in the third reich?
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:11 - Apr 24 with 906 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:47 - Apr 24 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Well yes they do. One of their core beliefs was that being Germanic was the only worthy race. Everyone else was lower down or subhuman. The Slavs were right down the bottom with the Jews and gypsies in their twisted minds. Scum. Vermin that needed to be eradicated or at the very least enslaved. How do you think the “full blown nazis” in Mariupol would have fared in the third reich?

There are Neo Nazis in many countries who follow a similar doctrine. They don't have to wear swastikas and shout sieg heil
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 10:11]
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - Apr 24 with 900 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:03 - Apr 24 by felixstowe_jack

Would that be the vaccine programme that has saves over 175,000 lives in the UK, according to date released in December, and allowed us to return to near normality instead of a permanent lockdown.

Let’s compare the pros and cons when the data on vaccine injuries and deaths comes out. It’s still very early days yet.

You shouldn’t really reply though because if the government presented a syringe with a skull and crossbones on it you’d be begging to have it - just to show just how good and obedient a citizen you are.

By the way - have you contracted Covid since your experimental medical procedure? (And yes I do mean the vaccines).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:49 - Apr 24 with 889 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Let’s compare the pros and cons when the data on vaccine injuries and deaths comes out. It’s still very early days yet.

You shouldn’t really reply though because if the government presented a syringe with a skull and crossbones on it you’d be begging to have it - just to show just how good and obedient a citizen you are.

By the way - have you contracted Covid since your experimental medical procedure? (And yes I do mean the vaccines).

I wouldn't say they are experimental. They have been given to hundreds of millions worldwide over a year and a half. Can't get a bigger trial than that. Data should be clear on this though, but it's slow to emerge
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 888 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:47 - Apr 24 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Sorry but you're wrong there, they believed in an Aryan race, that's why they had people from so many countries in their SS units. If you were tall, blonde with blue eyes they loved you. I'm not tall but I had blonde hair and blue eyes so I'd have been ok. But then my family history suggests I have Germanic (Hun) blood in my lineage.

A neo nazi may only have extreme nationalistic views, they may well be racist too mind. The Azovs don't seem to mind Poland or the other Slavic countries; Azov has apparently recruited from 22 different countries but in 2015 it was said that only 10-20% were nazi's. They were formed to defend their country from Russian separatists but their use of the "Wolfsangel" insignia hasn't helped.
At it height the Azov had around 2,500 members but it's said to beless than 1000 today, hardly a threat to Russia. Especially when the estimates are that the Neo nazi's in Russia number between 50,000 and 70,000.
If it really is about nazi's then why isn't Putin dealing with the much bigger internal threat?
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:47 - Apr 24 with 861 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:23 - Apr 23 by Scotia

You mean the US colonel Magregor who appeared on Russian state TV in 2014 and said this.

" called for the annexation of the Donbas and said residents of the region "are in fact Russians, not Ukrainians, and at the same time, you have Ukrainians in the west and in the north, who are not Russians"

Your usual standard of expert I suppose.

Except of course he is correct, if you had read the modern history of Ukraine you would have known that.
You would also know that quite a few, of them are not Ukrainians at all, the population is made up of over 100 different nationalities,.
The main ones apart from Russians being Romanians, Belorussians, Crimean Tatars, Bulgarians, Hungarians, Poles, Jews, and Armenians.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:09 - Apr 24 with 853 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - Apr 24 by Lorax

Sorry but you're wrong there, they believed in an Aryan race, that's why they had people from so many countries in their SS units. If you were tall, blonde with blue eyes they loved you. I'm not tall but I had blonde hair and blue eyes so I'd have been ok. But then my family history suggests I have Germanic (Hun) blood in my lineage.

A neo nazi may only have extreme nationalistic views, they may well be racist too mind. The Azovs don't seem to mind Poland or the other Slavic countries; Azov has apparently recruited from 22 different countries but in 2015 it was said that only 10-20% were nazi's. They were formed to defend their country from Russian separatists but their use of the "Wolfsangel" insignia hasn't helped.
At it height the Azov had around 2,500 members but it's said to beless than 1000 today, hardly a threat to Russia. Especially when the estimates are that the Neo nazi's in Russia number between 50,000 and 70,000.
If it really is about nazi's then why isn't Putin dealing with the much bigger internal threat?

I’m not wrong. The nazi hatred for all things Slavic is a well documented and widely agreed upon historical fact. They took conscripts into the Waffen-SS (not the proper SS) largely because by that point they were getting battered like Cardiff everywhere they go but their status as very low down the food chain would not have changed. Hitler hated the idea but it was borne out of necessity.

The tall, blonde with blue eyes thing was an ideal, but any sort of pure Germanic ancestry would do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024