Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153119 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:49 - Apr 22 with 1193 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:43 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

That's not what Putin believes though is it? It doesn't alter the fact that he believes Russians have been persecuted and brutalized in that area. It doesn't take huge numbers either, the NAZIS started off with a handful of fascists

They are unrecognized, and that's part of the problem too. It's not what we think or believe, it's what Putin and his cabinet think that matters

He may believe it or he may just be using it as excuse. It’s easy to get peoples emotions flowing when you press the right buttons and in Russia that button is Nazism.

The President of the Ukraine is Jewish - it’s mad that he thinks the country is full of nazis.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 10:49]
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:53 - Apr 22 with 1190 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:43 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

That's not what Putin believes though is it? It doesn't alter the fact that he believes Russians have been persecuted and brutalized in that area. It doesn't take huge numbers either, the NAZIS started off with a handful of fascists

They are unrecognized, and that's part of the problem too. It's not what we think or believe, it's what Putin and his cabinet think that matters

I don't for a second believe that is what Putin believes. It may be what he says but that is different.

Just look at his speech announcing his "special military operation" :-

"I spoke about our biggest concerns and worries, and about the fundamental threats which irresponsible Western politicians created for Russia consistently, rudely and unceremoniously from year to year. I am referring to the eastward expansion of NATO, which is moving its military infrastructure ever closer to the Russian border."

and then:-

"In the late 1980s, the Soviet Union grew weaker and subsequently broke apart. That experience should serve as a good lesson for us, because it has shown us that the paralysis of power and will is the first step towards complete degradation and oblivion. We lost confidence for only one moment, but it was enough to disrupt the balance of forces in the world."

This is nothing to do with neo-nazis in Ukraine. It is down to Putin's paranoia and regret at the fall of the Soviet Union.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Apr 22 with 1166 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:24 - Apr 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Who says that the Russians won't allow civilians to leave Mariupol?
Do you think that if the Azov brigade had surrendered that the Russian would kill the civilians?

The Russians have murdered civilians elsewhere in Ukraine so why not in Mariupol?

https://www.ibtimes.com/kill-them-all-russian-soldier-tells-troops-slay-all-civi

https://www.yahoo.com/news/audio-captures-russian-soldiers-discussing-033719940.

https://en.mundohispanico.com/video-shows-russian-soldiers-murdering-civilians-u

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/apr/21/russia-ukraine-war-latest-ukr

The Ukraine government said civilians hadn't been allowed to leave by obstructive Russian officers, they had hope thousands would get out but in the end just a small amount were freed.
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:32 - Apr 22 with 1139 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:49 - Apr 22 by majorraglan

He may believe it or he may just be using it as excuse. It’s easy to get peoples emotions flowing when you press the right buttons and in Russia that button is Nazism.

The President of the Ukraine is Jewish - it’s mad that he thinks the country is full of nazis.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 10:49]

I agree, the last thing Russia want's is NAZIs on their border after what they went through in WW2.

Zelensky , had Jewish parents who didn't practice the religion, so he's not Jewish.Jews can be far right too, just look at Zionism and the Israeli govt
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:14 - Apr 22 with 1122 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:32 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

I agree, the last thing Russia want's is NAZIs on their border after what they went through in WW2.

Zelensky , had Jewish parents who didn't practice the religion, so he's not Jewish.Jews can be far right too, just look at Zionism and the Israeli govt

Do you seriously think that there are no people with far right tendencies in either Poland, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, China, North Korea, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, Estonia or Belarus then?
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - Apr 22 with 1113 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:14 - Apr 22 by Scotia

Do you seriously think that there are no people with far right tendencies in either Poland, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, China, North Korea, Mongolia, Azerbaijan, Estonia or Belarus then?

Of course there are, we have them here too. Poland and Hungary in particular have become very right wing recently. I just hope France rejects Le Penn
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:47 - Apr 22 with 1100 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

Of course there are, we have them here too. Poland and Hungary in particular have become very right wing recently. I just hope France rejects Le Penn

The Russian army is going to be very busy invading all of those places then.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 1082 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:47 - Apr 22 by Scotia

The Russian army is going to be very busy invading all of those places then.

You do not appear to understand the difference between having right wing groups and a right wing Army Brigade killing people because they support your country and want independence.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:25 - Apr 22 with 1076 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:59 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

You do not appear to understand the difference between having right wing groups and a right wing Army Brigade killing people because they support your country and want independence.

I think I do.

I bet there are right wing factions to the armed forces in each of those countries, even if they aren't organised in to a particular regiment.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:27 - Apr 22 with 1054 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:59 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Independence from whom? Ukraine is already independent. Or at least it was.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:33 - Apr 22 with 1051 viewsLorax

I have pointed out to you many times there are far more Neo Nazi's in Russia than anywhere else yet you keep recycling this nonsense.

If Putin is so against Neo Nazi's then why isn't he doing something about his own backyard.

Apparently over half the Neo Nazi's in the world are in Russia. Here's the link in what I know is a vain attempt to dispel ignorance,

https://borgenproject.org/neo-nazis-russia/
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:27 - Apr 22 with 1039 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:33 - Apr 22 by Lorax

I have pointed out to you many times there are far more Neo Nazi's in Russia than anywhere else yet you keep recycling this nonsense.

If Putin is so against Neo Nazi's then why isn't he doing something about his own backyard.

Apparently over half the Neo Nazi's in the world are in Russia. Here's the link in what I know is a vain attempt to dispel ignorance,

The Nazis in the Ukraine are particularly hostile to the Russian separatists in the east. The Azov brigade has been incorporated into the Ukranian army. It would be like having an active SS unit in the modern German army
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:00 - Apr 22 with 1032 viewsshingle

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:33 - Apr 22 by Lorax

You just have to take what CJ says with a pinch of salt he really is quite obnoxious and clueless, he also believes the UK would have won world war 2 without any help from the Americans due to all the weapons they supplied us alone as well as there there man power, and then it also goes over his head in that we have to thank the Russian regime for quite happily allowing 27 million of there military and citizens to die in order to save there own skins, it was such a shame Hitler fcuked up through greed and a couple of stupid decisions when he had the Russians beaten as the Yanks would have soon got the better of the Germans anyway and could have then kept the conquered Russians suppressed hence making sure they would never be a superpower.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:29 - Apr 22 with 1020 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:27 - Apr 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Independence from whom? Ukraine is already independent. Or at least it was.

Independent from Ukraine of course.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:31 - Apr 22 with 1017 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:27 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

The Nazis in the Ukraine are particularly hostile to the Russian separatists in the east. The Azov brigade has been incorporated into the Ukranian army. It would be like having an active SS unit in the modern German army

The biggest Nazi’s in the Ukraine are in the separatist “republics” under Russian control.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:31 - Apr 22 with 1017 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:27 - Apr 22 by controversial_jack

I suppose the Russian separatists haven't been hostile to the Ukrainians?

The Azov was formed in 2014 to fight the separatists so without the Russians the Azov may never have existed.

Your defence of Russia is as sad as it is astonishing.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:45 - Apr 22 with 1006 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:31 - Apr 22 by Lorax

I suppose the Russian separatists haven't been hostile to the Ukrainians?

The Azov was formed in 2014 to fight the separatists so without the Russians the Azov may never have existed.

Your defence of Russia is as sad as it is astonishing.

I'm sure they haven't received any military help from the motherland either.

For every member of the Azov there is a member of the Wagner group.

It changes nothing unless you want it too.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:35 - Apr 22 with 997 viewsBoundy

Would that be the same Russians who were quite happy to sign an pact with the NAZIS so they could divide Poland between themselves and with it parts of Romania , all of Estonia Finland ? then when the NAZIS ( Stalin's previous best buddies ) attacked Russia he came crying to the West to help him out .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:43 - Apr 22 with 991 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:35 - Apr 22 by Boundy

Would that be the same Russians who were quite happy to sign an pact with the NAZIS so they could divide Poland between themselves and with it parts of Romania , all of Estonia Finland ? then when the NAZIS ( Stalin's previous best buddies ) attacked Russia he came crying to the West to help him out .

That is so accurate.
Uncle Joe and Adolf.
No difference although Stalin killed more.
Just as brutal but worse in that they were his own people slaughtered.
He is and was indefensible

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:36 - Apr 22 with 963 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:35 - Apr 22 by Boundy

Now there's a thought, maybe Putin doesn't actually mind neo nazi's he is just using the Ukrainian Azovs as an excuse.

Meanwhile the neo nazi's back home in mother Russia continue to grow and multiply and Putin does nothing.

I eagerly await Contro jacks thoughts on this.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:27 - Apr 23 with 919 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:25 - Apr 22 by Scotia

I think I do.

I bet there are right wing factions to the armed forces in each of those countries, even if they aren't organised in to a particular regiment.

Most democratic countries military have a tendency to be apolitical or by definition a tendency to lean to the right , that's not to say they're all raving fascists .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:46 - Apr 23 with 912 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:27 - Apr 23 by Boundy

Most democratic countries military have a tendency to be apolitical or by definition a tendency to lean to the right , that's not to say they're all raving fascists .

Interestingly in terms of policies le Pen is more left leaning than Macron. But these days there is a tendency to label anything right leaning as far right, this helps the elite establishment personified by Macron.

https://news.sky.com/story/french-presidential-election-how-right-wing-is-marine

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:13 - Apr 23 with 901 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:27 - Apr 23 by Boundy

That's true,but in this case the AZOV brigade which has been legitimately incorporated into the Ukrainian military are more than leaning right, they are full blown Nazis. This is what I am trying to get over to some of the simpletons on here
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:17 - Apr 23 with 899 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:29 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Independent from Ukraine of course.

Then the Azov's aren't after independence, they are fighting for their country against foreign invaders. Azov never wanted Donbas and Luhansk to be indy either, they were fighting the separatists who did want to split from Ukraine.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:47 - Apr 23 with 880 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:13 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

That's true,but in this case the AZOV brigade which has been legitimately incorporated into the Ukrainian military are more than leaning right, they are full blown Nazis. This is what I am trying to get over to some of the simpletons on here

I think the simpletons understa that.

It's the leap between that and how you seem to think it justifies Russia's invasion us simpletons struggle with

Simpleton Jack, now that's a good user name.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024