Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153292 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:10 - May 2 with 989 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:01 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

How on earth do you deduce the Russians are being stopped? Word of mouth? Tarot cards? A crystal ball? They’ve liberated Mariopol and are busy moving westwards from the Donbas. Ukraine apparently exchanging farming equipment for weapons.

“Liberated”
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:32 - May 2 with 967 viewsScotia

How on earth do you deduce the Russians are being stopped? Word of mouth? Tarot cards? A crystal ball? They’ve liberated Mariopol and are busy moving westwards from the Donbas. Ukraine apparently exchanging farming equipment for weapons.

I didn't know liberating somewhere involved destroying pretty much every building?

How do you deduce they haven't been stopped? Where have they made progress except on Russian state media? They haven't even managed to raise their flag in Mariupol yet, despite months of trying.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:37 - May 2 with 954 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:32 - May 2 by Scotia

I didn't know liberating somewhere involved destroying pretty much every building?

How do you deduce they haven't been stopped? Where have they made progress except on Russian state media? They haven't even managed to raise their flag in Mariupol yet, despite months of trying.

Brynie has a direct line to the Kremlin propaganda site.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:40 - May 2 with 952 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:07 - May 2 by felixstowe_jack

Do stop this rubbish. No strategist attacks on three fronts at the time. A diversionary attack usually starts I'm one place in an attempt to draw troops away. Then after a quick incursion the main attack happens elsewhere.

Putin and his generals got it wrong his attack Kyiv was a disaster what was supposed to be lightning attack to capture the capital and the Ukrainians government was soundly repelled with very heavy losses of Russians due to.a well armed Ukrainians army out fighting the Russians. What was left of the Russian army retreated in total disarray. Meanwhile their other attack in the East has hardly made ant progress at all.

Indeed, they even put their own troops in the red forest around Chernobyl - an area the Ukrainians would never venture in to. It was a full on attempt to take the Ukraine and they completely under estimated the Ukrainians.

I genuinely believe Putin is trying to secure his legacy in Russian history.

The Russians have suffered some pretty big losses, but they have massive resources at their disposal and unless the sanctions bite and prevent them acquiring additional munitions and weapon art they will grind the Ukrainians down. Based on the Lukashenko briefing and the recent Russian Yeneral’s briefing, it looks like Russia doesn’t want to stop until they get to the border with Romania so it’s goodbye Moldova.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:41 - May 2 with 951 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:32 - May 2 by Scotia

You’ve been watching too much of the villainous western MSM. Here is a photo of the liberated folks of Mariupol celebrating their salvation in their untouched and intact city.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:48 - May 2 with 943 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:41 - May 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You’ve been watching too much of the villainous western MSM. Here is a photo of the liberated folks of Mariupol celebrating their salvation in their untouched and intact city.

Freudian slip if ever there was one , now we know exactly which side he's batting for .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:55 - May 2 with 938 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:41 - May 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Is that a photo of Brynmill and Contro off on their Easter holiday?
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:48 - May 3 with 874 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:30 - May 2 by Scotia

If the weapons aren't getting through then what are the Ukrainians using to stop your boys advancing?

They aren't!
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:13 - May 3 with 863 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:48 - May 3 by controversial_jack

They aren't!

So why have the Russian's only managed to take full control of one city, Kherson, in 2 and a half months of war?

If the NATO supplied weapons aren't stopping them in the east at present and at Kyiv earlier in the invasion what is?
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:39 - May 3 with 860 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:13 - May 3 by Scotia

So why have the Russian's only managed to take full control of one city, Kherson, in 2 and a half months of war?

If the NATO supplied weapons aren't stopping them in the east at present and at Kyiv earlier in the invasion what is?

May the 9th is approaching and Putin's big parade celebrating victory in Ukraine is going to look a bit thread bare and rather silly unless of course Putin asks nicely if the Ukrainian farmers could tow a few battered remnants of Russia's glorious military might along the red square , can he spare any to drag back from his special operation ? the attrition rate is rather high atm and the greater it's getting with more heavy weapons reaching all parts of the conflict

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:42 - May 3 with 859 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems very odd Russia has lost over 1000 tanks. Do the Ukrainians have some sort of secret weapon the Russians don't know about or perhaps they are NATO antitank weapons.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:52 - May 3 with 852 viewscontroversial_jack

Nothing is. The Ukrainian army is in a deplorable state. they have lost the war. It's just a matter of time before a total collapse
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:06 - May 3 with 852 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:52 - May 3 by controversial_jack

Nothing is. The Ukrainian army is in a deplorable state. they have lost the war. It's just a matter of time before a total collapse

Straight from the Kremlin.

So why have they only managed to fully capture (liberate in your words) one city?
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:27 - May 3 with 832 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:06 - May 3 by Scotia

Straight from the Kremlin.

So why have they only managed to fully capture (liberate in your words) one city?

They only want the eastern provinces and to destroy the Ukrainian army and it's Nazi element. They don't want the entire country.

It's possible to conquer a country, but to keep order later is the problem, as we and Russia found out in Iraq/ Afghan and i'm assuming they know this.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:23 - May 3 with 819 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:27 - May 3 by controversial_jack

They only want the eastern provinces and to destroy the Ukrainian army and it's Nazi element. They don't want the entire country.

It's possible to conquer a country, but to keep order later is the problem, as we and Russia found out in Iraq/ Afghan and i'm assuming they know this.

Again. That is just the latest from the Kremlin.

Do you realise there are plenty of areas of Donbas / Luhansk they are yet to "Liberate"? As I've said they have only managed to claim complete control of Kherson so far.

That is also a change of tactic from Putin, I assume becasue your lads are having their butts kicked, who in his address to Russa said:-

"with NATO’s eastward expansion the situation for Russia has been becoming worse and more dangerous by the year. Moreover, these past days NATO leadership has been blunt in its statements that they need to accelerate and step up efforts to bring the alliance’s infrastructure closer to Russia’s borders. In other words, they have been toughening their position. We cannot stay idle and passively observe these developments. This would be an absolutely irresponsible thing to do for us."

Donbass isn't really discussed byt him unitl half way through his speech. Look:-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/full-transcript-vladimir-puti
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - May 3 with 799 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:23 - May 3 by Scotia

Again. That is just the latest from the Kremlin.

Do you realise there are plenty of areas of Donbas / Luhansk they are yet to "Liberate"? As I've said they have only managed to claim complete control of Kherson so far.

That is also a change of tactic from Putin, I assume becasue your lads are having their butts kicked, who in his address to Russa said:-

"with NATO’s eastward expansion the situation for Russia has been becoming worse and more dangerous by the year. Moreover, these past days NATO leadership has been blunt in its statements that they need to accelerate and step up efforts to bring the alliance’s infrastructure closer to Russia’s borders. In other words, they have been toughening their position. We cannot stay idle and passively observe these developments. This would be an absolutely irresponsible thing to do for us."

Donbass isn't really discussed byt him unitl half way through his speech. Look:-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/full-transcript-vladimir-puti

It's not from the Kremlin. I get my info from an American journo living in the Ukraine
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:43 - May 3 with 802 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:41 - May 3 by controversial_jack

It's not from the Kremlin. I get my info from an American journo living in the Ukraine

Who gets it from the Kremlin.

Just use a bit of common sense.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:40 - May 3 with 794 viewsBoundy

Lara Logan ? ok a good source of the Russian perspective . try again or at least try doing some miniscule research before spouting more nonsense

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:53 - May 3 with 789 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Mr Lancaster again.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:31 - May 3 with 777 viewsLorax

And you told me you weren't a Russian apologist! Liberated by feck, how can practically levelling a city in a sovereign independent state be described as "liberating"?

It will be LIBERATED when the Russians are kicked out so the majority ethnic Ukrainians can go back to their homes.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:25 - May 3 with 749 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:43 - May 3 by Scotia

Common sense isn't that common, so it seems.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:06 - May 3 with 738 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:43 - May 3 by Scotia

He get's it from the Kremlin while living in the Ukraine? The Ukraine blocked all opposition parties and TV stations.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:43 - May 3 with 700 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:06 - May 3 by controversial_jack

He get's it from the Kremlin while living in the Ukraine? The Ukraine blocked all opposition parties and TV stations.

Whoever this journalist is, where do you think he's getting the information about how successful the Russians are from then?
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:48 - May 3 with 688 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:43 - May 3 by Scotia

Whoever this journalist is, where do you think he's getting the information about how successful the Russians are from then?

This is why I gave up and put him on ignore. he's either a complete dumce or a WUM just spouting deliberately controversial nonsense because surely nobody can be.....no, hang on, the evidence proves they can be.

Ignore, it's safer for your sanity.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:39 - May 3 with 657 viewscontroversial_jack

Maybe it's because he's actually there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024