Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 151259 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:25 - May 16 with 866 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:53 - May 16 by Boundy

Despite the west having superior satellite intelligence, surveillance capability compared to Russia antiquated equipment some random poster on a football forum has decreed that simply by viewing grainy images ( not quite the same as the images being scrutinised 24/7 by military intelligence ) we're all wrong and he alone is correct

He's not a random poster mun, he's an expert on everything

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:30 - May 16 with 850 viewsonehunglow

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:25 - May 16 by raynor94

He seems to be deliberately controversial railing against that which is pretty much indefensible,as is this invasion .

It cannot de defended by anyone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:41 - May 16 with 839 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:25 - May 16 by raynor94

Is he ? , well for an expert how is he/her so spectacularly wrong on some many occasions.. Maybe because he calls him/herself controversial there's a need to play up to the title.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - May 16 with 822 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:41 - May 16 by Boundy

Is he ? , well for an expert how is he/her so spectacularly wrong on some many occasions.. Maybe because he calls him/herself controversial there's a need to play up to the title.

He's always done it, used to be Freeman of the land on here.

Loves to be different

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:15 - May 16 with 787 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - May 16 by raynor94

Loves to be different

Freeman of the land , I bet that went down well in Moscow

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:00 - May 16 with 759 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:15 - May 16 by Boundy

Freeman of the land , I bet that went down well in Moscow

NO! The Moscow wasn't sunk it was promoted to submarine. Oh, wrong Moscow, nevermind eh!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:14 - May 16 with 734 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:41 - May 16 by Boundy

I've said this before, he doesn't believe what he posts, he's just being deliberately controversial.

I believe that and, if true, is quite sad. It's nothing more than wummery.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:47 - May 16 with 725 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - May 16 by raynor94

Loves to be different

Freemen of the land! They’re amongst the biggest bunch of beauts I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:15 - May 16 with 710 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:47 - May 16 by majorraglan

Freemen of the land! They’re amongst the biggest bunch of beauts I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.

They're all barking mun. The law they rely on isn't on the statute books. It was in the original Magna Carta I think but was later removed.

If he is FOTL it explains much.
Russia invade Ukraine on 00:36 - May 17 with 660 viewsBoundy

Maybe the Russians are now recognising the situation they're in.

Russia invade Ukraine on 02:01 - May 17 with 652 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:36 - May 17 by Boundy

Khodaryonok is a Putin loyalist BUT he has been very unhappy how Russia has gone about this war for a while. He is one of the VERY FEW people who can get away with criticism of the regimes actions. Notice how he bats off Skabeyeva's repeated attempts to tone down/undermine his comments.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:20 - May 17 with 622 viewsBrynmill_Jack

300 fighters surrender (including 50-100 seriously wounded) and are taken to DPR hospitals.
Azov commanders order the surrender of all remaining fighters holed up in Azovstal steel works.
Seems Mariupol is now 100% controlled by DPR forces.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:43 - May 17 with 612 viewsWingstandwood

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:36 - May 17 by Boundy

Quote Daily Mail: "Said Ukraine may soon have 1m troops armed with western weapons who are ready to 'fight to the last man' .

Russia has dug itself into some hellish deep hole there! The stupidity of leaders and their ego's!

Argus!

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:48 - May 17 with 587 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:20 - May 17 by Brynmill_Jack

300 fighters surrender (including 50-100 seriously wounded) and are taken to DPR hospitals.
Azov commanders order the surrender of all remaining fighters holed up in Azovstal steel works.
Seems Mariupol is now 100% controlled by DPR forces.

Those who were going to fight to the death, surrendered and thrown under the bus by orders from Zelenensky

I'm sure they will be interviewed and interrogated by the Russians to filter out the Nazis. Apparently, there are NATO and foreign advisors there too. I'm sure a few will be enjoying a nice break in some luxurious camp in Siberia
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:49 - May 17 with 558 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:48 - May 17 by controversial_jack

Those who were going to fight to the death, surrendered and thrown under the bus by orders from Zelenensky

I'm sure they will be interviewed and interrogated by the Russians to filter out the Nazis. Apparently, there are NATO and foreign advisors there too. I'm sure a few will be enjoying a nice break in some luxurious camp in Siberia

Well that’s the nazis dealt with, suppose the Russians can pack up and go home now?
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - May 17 with 555 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:49 - May 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Well that’s the nazis dealt with, suppose the Russians can pack up and go home now?

If I may I think you'll find in calamity jacks parlance, its NAZIS .

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:59 - May 17 with 554 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:49 - May 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There are still more to bee rooted out. The Ukrainian military will have to be destroyed for this to happen as they are impeded with the forces. Putin with use a hammer to do this, as he did in Syria and Chechnya. It's not pretty, it's crude but effective.

I can't see Zelensky holding the next years Euro vision contest in Mariupol as he wanted
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:47 - May 17 with 522 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:59 - May 17 by controversial_jack

There are still more to bee rooted out. The Ukrainian military will have to be destroyed for this to happen as they are impeded with the forces. Putin with use a hammer to do this, as he did in Syria and Chechnya. It's not pretty, it's crude but effective.

I can't see Zelensky holding the next years Euro vision contest in Mariupol as he wanted

They shouldn’t stop at the military. There may be one or two nazis hiding out amongst the civilian population so maybe they should just eradicate every Ukrainian on the planet, just in case they are a Nazi. Nazis are dangerous and the Russians need to find a solution. A final solution.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:04 - May 17 with 507 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:47 - May 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

They shouldn’t stop at the military. There may be one or two nazis hiding out amongst the civilian population so maybe they should just eradicate every Ukrainian on the planet, just in case they are a Nazi. Nazis are dangerous and the Russians need to find a solution. A final solution.

The authorities should root those out, but they haven't.Russia would be more concerned about the organised military units like Azov and the other units i corporated into the army
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:06 - May 17 with 507 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:47 - May 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Even in jest why encourage the idiot .

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:07 - May 17 with 507 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:59 - May 17 by controversial_jack

What about destroying all Russian forces to root out the Nazis there?

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:34 - May 17 with 500 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:06 - May 17 by Boundy

Even in jest why encourage the idiot .

I’m not encouraging the idiot I’m taking the piss out of the idiot.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:49 - May 17 with 496 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:34 - May 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I don't think he'll get it. He's too (cough) "controversial".
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:54 - May 17 with 492 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:34 - May 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I know "even in jest"

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:17 - May 17 with 479 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:07 - May 17 by DJack

What about destroying all Russian forces to root out the Nazis there?

You need to be careful with these Ukrainian nazis. They’re everywhere. You think you’ve killed them all and bang another load start goosestepping through the streets demanding the remilitarisation of the Rhineland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024