Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152403 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:14 - May 18 with 1284 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:09 - May 18 by controversial_jack

For your benefit then, let's assume they are not NAZIs, but they are very naughty boys indeed, wigh condemnations from the UN anc accusations of attrocities in Donbass. Hopefully they will be spending some time in eastern Siberia

There will be a few actual Nazi's amongst them, that is accepted by everybody. The vast majority are nationalists and that makes me uncomfortable but still they are legitimate POW's under the Geneva Convention (which russia rejoined...1954??)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:26 - May 18 by controversial_jack

You think
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-a

Additionally are you saying that the only defenders of Mariupolare Azov because the Russian media stated that a large part of the Ukranian Maines broke out of their position and went to re-inforce Azovstal.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If you are not in work look at this link and give me your thoughts. (Google translate will assist with the text)

https://russofashisto.livejournal.com/35884.html

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:28 - May 18 with 1257 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:14 - May 18 by DJack

If you are not in work look at this link and give me your thoughts. (Google translate will assist with the text)

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/last-defenders-mariupol-what-is-ukraines-az
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:31 - May 18 with 1255 viewscontroversial_jack

Looks like Russian hyperbole to me
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:33 - May 18 with 1255 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:28 - May 18 by controversial_jack

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/last-defenders-mariupol-what-is-ukraines-az

What has your link got to do with mine. Also your link states

"In a statement to CNN last month, Azov said it "appreciates and respects Andriy Biletskiy as the regiment's founder and first commander, but we have nothing to do with his political activities and the National Corps party".

The statement said that Azov's "motivation has always angered Russia. Therefore, disinformation attacks on the Azov Regiment have not stopped since 2014".

It denies allegations of fascism, Nazism and racism and says that Ukrainians from various backgrounds including Greeks, Jews, Crimean Tatars, and Russians serve in Azov.

The regiment's current and fourth commander is Denys Prokopenko, who has been dubbed a Hero of Ukraine by Zelenskiy, who is Jewish.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:36 - May 18 with 1251 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:31 - May 18 by controversial_jack

Looks like Russian hyperbole to me

Can you walk me through that statement please.

I'm struggling Russian with Russian troops doing nazi salutes, wearing swastika tatoos, displaying fascist/crypto-fascist flags/icons ...how is that hyperbole?

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:43 - May 18 with 1238 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:36 - May 18 by DJack

Can you walk me through that statement please.

I'm struggling Russian with Russian troops doing nazi salutes, wearing swastika tatoos, displaying fascist/crypto-fascist flags/icons ...how is that hyperbole?

We know there are neo Nazis in Russia as there are in this country and others, but they aren't hostile to Russia or the Russians in The east. The Azov have been deemed a threat and looks as if they have been dealt with
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:48 - May 18 with 1226 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:43 - May 18 by controversial_jack

We know there are neo Nazis in Russia as there are in this country and others, but they aren't hostile to Russia or the Russians in The east. The Azov have been deemed a threat and looks as if they have been dealt with

When did Azov invade Rusia?

When did Azov invade the Donbass (A region of it's own country)?

What gives Russia the right to ignore international law invade another country, with it's nationalist tropos, to destroy those troops...as they're nationalists...?????

Do you post pissed as a fart or are you that stupid or that much an authoritarian bootlicker?

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:59 - May 18 with 1215 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:48 - May 18 by DJack

When did Azov invade Rusia?

When did Azov invade the Donbass (A region of it's own country)?

What gives Russia the right to ignore international law invade another country, with it's nationalist tropos, to destroy those troops...as they're nationalists...?????

Do you post pissed as a fart or are you that stupid or that much an authoritarian bootlicker?

The Ukraine has been fighting the Russian separatists in Dobass for years with Azov at the forefront.They won't be doing it again
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:08 - May 18 with 1210 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:59 - May 18 by controversial_jack

The Ukraine has been fighting the Russian separatists in Dobass for years with Azov at the forefront.They won't be doing it again

Because the minority Russian separatists carried out, what was to all intents and purposes was a coup and took over.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:30 - May 18 with 1189 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:08 - May 18 by majorraglan

Because the minority Russian separatists carried out, what was to all intents and purposes was a coup and took over.

How ironic.
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:05 - May 18 with 1183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everywhere has fascists. A bloke from the Uplands looks set to go down for years as the lead in Direct Action.

Ukraine went one better and incorporated them into their army.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:53 - May 19 with 1160 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:05 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Everywhere has fascists. A bloke from the Uplands looks set to go down for years as the lead in Direct Action.

EDit
[Post edited 19 May 2022 0:54]

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:56 - May 19 with 1148 viewsDJack

That was my point to CJ. Putin is "fighting Nazi's in another country when he has problems in his own country ...which he helped create.

https://theconversation.com/putins-fascists-the-russian-states-long-history-of-c

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:36 - May 19 with 1097 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Russians have a nazi in charge with Putin, invading other countries, killing civilians, moving civilians to concentration camps and now threatening to kill POW in violation of thr Geneva Convention.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:57 - May 19 with 1085 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:43 - May 18 by controversial_jack

So by your twisted logic Russian NAZIS are good Ukrainian BAD , has it occurred to you that there will be a few Russian NAZIS who have invaded Ukraine , should they be eliminated by their own because of what they are ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:22 - May 19 with 1077 viewsLorax

Guys, Contro is a WUM who doesn't believe what he's posting. he is being DELIBERATELY controversial which is both sad and pathetic.

Best ignored.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:21 - May 19 with 1028 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:22 - May 19 by Lorax

Guys, Contro is a WUM who doesn't believe what he's posting. he is being DELIBERATELY controversial which is both sad and pathetic.

Best ignored.

Can't argue with that , looking at his one line responses it shows he doesn't understand the topic . But one thing he isn't, its being controversial, as you say just a WUM

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:37 - May 19 with 993 viewsWingstandwood

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:21 - May 19 by Boundy

Can't argue with that , looking at his one line responses it shows he doesn't understand the topic . But one thing he isn't, its being controversial, as you say just a WUM

Interesting!

Argus!

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:46 - May 19 with 964 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:37 - May 19 by Wingstandwood

Interesting!

It’s concerning and scary that people are even talking about the nuclear option. The powerful would be in bunkers and the rest of us left to fend for ourselves. Even if faced with defeat, Putin I think Putin will need to be given an “out” to save face with the Russian population, however the generals and important people will know the score and I suspect his Card will be marked.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:55 - May 19 with 955 viewsLorax

Maybe Russia should invade the Uplands then?

The apologists continue, the Haw haws won't lie down.

Their line is still that the people defending their own country and the ones n the wrong.

I can't call these two what I want to call them
Russia invade Ukraine on 08:42 - May 20 with 918 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems Putin has achieved his his goal to completely destroy the Donbas region so the ethnic Russian population are all homeless.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - May 20 with 912 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:46 - May 19 by majorraglan

It’s concerning and scary that people are even talking about the nuclear option. The powerful would be in bunkers and the rest of us left to fend for ourselves. Even if faced with defeat, Putin I think Putin will need to be given an “out” to save face with the Russian population, however the generals and important people will know the score and I suspect his Card will be marked.

I suspect that out will be a Putin declared victory in Donbas followed by a protratced civil war / insurgency, a new cold war, sanctions plunging Russia back to the where they were in the 70's and at some point over the next couple of years him Putin over thrown or handing power on.

We can only hope the next Russian leader is more like Gorbachev than Putin and the entire system of power beneath them changes too.
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:04 - May 20 with 894 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:42 - May 20 by felixstowe_jack

Seems Putin has achieved his his goal to completely destroy the Donbas region so the ethnic Russian population are all homeless.

They might not have anywhere to live and no food, and they’ll be picking shrapnel out of their flesh for the next forty years but at least now they are liberated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024