Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming Cooper love in 19:02 - Jan 9 with 1266 viewspencoedjack

From the usual suspects 👍
Incoming Cooper love in on 11:25 - Jan 10 with 359 viewsmagicdaps10

Incoming Cooper love in on 11:00 - Jan 10 by swan65split

TBF Forest look a ore balanced side than what we were last year.

Coops head was already elsewhere before our final .

Of course it was, there was a point that he realised that we were just a stepping stone.

It is what it is and we look forward with what we have now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:03 - Jan 10 with 309 viewsonehunglow

Great film.

Btw,any time you want my JA number just say .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:05 - Jan 10 with 305 viewsmax936

Incoming Cooper love in on 11:25 - Jan 10 by magicdaps10

Of course it was, there was a point that he realised that we were just a stepping stone.

It is what it is and we look forward with what we have now.

Disagree, he got frustrated by the January window, he wasn't supported, he was just given players that he didn't want, for me.
He lost interest after that in my opinion even through he got on with the job and managed to get us to P/O Final
I feel he felt he was doing a job with at at one hand tied behind his back though after that lack of support in January , we had drawn with Brentford twice earlier in the season so the potential was there, to have at least pushed them in that final, unfortunately the Fulton sending off scuppered our chances.
In my opinion

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 298 viewsonehunglow

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:05 - Jan 10 by max936

Disagree, he got frustrated by the January window, he wasn't supported, he was just given players that he didn't want, for me.
He lost interest after that in my opinion even through he got on with the job and managed to get us to P/O Final
I feel he felt he was doing a job with at at one hand tied behind his back though after that lack of support in January , we had drawn with Brentford twice earlier in the season so the potential was there, to have at least pushed them in that final, unfortunately the Fulton sending off scuppered our chances.
In my opinion

He also looked less ugly yesterday and seems yep to have had a make over as has Tatey.

Both look happier.

Says much

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:10 - Jan 10 with 295 viewsmagicdaps10

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:05 - Jan 10 by max936

In my opinion

January was disappointing and I agree with you on that front.

I would say the questions were already entering his mind if we didn't get promoted. The fact he had 12 months of his contract left after that play off final and is not here today, would tell you that things were not right.

If he threw his toys out of the pram I could understand but ultimately he was still under contract to do a job.

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 287 viewsCatullus

Incoming Cooper love in on 19:35 - Jan 9 by Chief

You keep saying this but him leaving was mutual.

That's why we kept paying him a wage. He stayed on to take pre-season weeks beyond it was agreed that he'd go.

The reason people are still fond of him are the ones who see the reality of the situation, not this fabricated scenario about him walking out. Which if he'd done so would have forgone any payments. He did not tender his resignation as far as we know.

It seems obvious to me he wanted to leave but we negotiated a package to defend SCFC's interests. It is all irrelevant now though.

He's doing well at Forest so congratulations to him.

It's his reasons for wanting to leave that interest me because if he'd had the backing that Martin is getting, who knows?

We are where we are though, we have Martin now so we have to get on with it, like it or not. It's a bit like Brexit in that respect.

I'm not going to crow about Coopers success though, what's happening here should be our only concern in a deep debate. Fair and honest opinions shouldn't result in name calling.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:16 - Jan 10 with 286 viewsmax936

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:10 - Jan 10 by magicdaps10

January was disappointing and I agree with you on that front.

I would say the questions were already entering his mind if we didn't get promoted. The fact he had 12 months of his contract left after that play off final and is not here today, would tell you that things were not right.

If he threw his toys out of the pram I could understand but ultimately he was still under contract to do a job.

Up and coming ambitious manager, expected to just go through the motions for the rest of his contract after not being supported, that's fanciful and unrealistic Daps, come on mun.

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:27 - Jan 10 with 278 viewsmagicdaps10

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:16 - Jan 10 by max936

Up and coming ambitious manager, expected to just go through the motions for the rest of his contract after not being supported, that's fanciful and unrealistic Daps, come on mun.

It falls down to the individual themselves but your point is valid and understandable and most people would likely do the same.
The top of the wave had been hit for Cooper at Swansea and this season was always going to see his stock fall with the restrictions and loss from last season.

He could have gone through the motions, would have got paid every week but ultimately he was looking for his next step....as you say, without the support it was really not something he wanted to progress with and I can see that side.

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:45 - Jan 10 with 264 viewsmax936

Incoming Cooper love in on 12:27 - Jan 10 by magicdaps10

It falls down to the individual themselves but your point is valid and understandable and most people would likely do the same.
The top of the wave had been hit for Cooper at Swansea and this season was always going to see his stock fall with the restrictions and loss from last season.

He could have gone through the motions, would have got paid every week but ultimately he was looking for his next step....as you say, without the support it was really not something he wanted to progress with and I can see that side.

Fair comments Daps, but I will say that he's a young ambitious manager growing in the job, he couldn't stay and stagnate for a year here, he may have has better support last summer, had his thoughts been different so that's a moot point, but the point of no return had been past before then, just my opinion of course.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024