Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 09:54 - Jan 26 with 2291 viewsItchySphincter

AFLI

Make Britain Great again!!!

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:08 - Jan 26 with 1743 viewsbuilthjack

Its about time he went and disappeared for good.
Habitual liar, every day.
How anyone can stand up for him is crazy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:19 - Jan 26 with 1714 viewsYrAlarch

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:08 - Jan 26 by builthjack

Its about time he went and disappeared for good.
Habitual liar, every day.
How anyone can stand up for him is crazy.

Easily if you want to keep your job in the Cabinet. Ask the exceedingly ambitious Liz Truss.
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:30 - Jan 26 with 1698 viewsmajorraglan

Jacob Rees Mogg is claiming there will have to be a General Election if Boris is ousted as we’ve moved to a more presidential type of system - what a load of bull. He is clearly trying to scare his parliamentary colleagues into supporting Boris.
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:47 - Jan 26 with 1676 viewsCatullus

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:19 - Jan 26 by YrAlarch

Easily if you want to keep your job in the Cabinet. Ask the exceedingly ambitious Liz Truss.

I wqtched her on breakfast news this morning, boy is she a personality vacuum! She tried twisting every question about Bojo back to Russia and the Ukraine. Sally Nugent wouldn't let go either.

There is nothing these brown nosers won't do or say to stay on Bojo's good side. They should all resign.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:48 - Jan 26 with 1669 viewsCatullus

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:30 - Jan 26 by majorraglan

Jacob Rees Mogg is claiming there will have to be a General Election if Boris is ousted as we’ve moved to a more presidential type of system - what a load of bull. He is clearly trying to scare his parliamentary colleagues into supporting Boris.

When did that change happen/ Did it go through Parliament, was it voted on? Surely no MP is dumb enough to fall for that and back off?

Rees-Mogg should be ashamed of himself there.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:49 - Jan 26 with 1663 viewsjack_lord

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:47 - Jan 26 by Catullus

I wqtched her on breakfast news this morning, boy is she a personality vacuum! She tried twisting every question about Bojo back to Russia and the Ukraine. Sally Nugent wouldn't let go either.

There is nothing these brown nosers won't do or say to stay on Bojo's good side. They should all resign.

Politicking at its worst (or best - depends on who you are)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:52 - Jan 26 with 1655 viewsCountyJim

We Britain are a laughing stock because of this moron

Go now
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:05 - Jan 26 with 1641 viewsCatullus

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 10:52 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

We Britain are a laughing stock because of this moron

Go now

Bojo...Biden...Macron....Orban...Erdogan....good grief the world is in a mess.

Login to get fewer ads

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:06 - Jan 26 with 1639 viewsonehunglow

As my followers know,I am not politically aligned like Jim,Itch,Jacklord etc but Johnson does really fill my mouth with vomit.
I feel physically sick watching this worm weave ;a man on the ropes being pummelled like Jess Willard.We can align politically but let's have some basic respect for the people's intelligence which Boris is insulting.
We are not all thick

Certainly public schools prepare a boy or girl for the professions , public service and high office but with that comes high responsibility .Johnno has none.Zero.

Coupled with the Prince Andrew reprobate our erstwhile decent reputation is waning away.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:09 - Jan 26 with 1637 viewsbuilthjack

Rees Mogg. The same Rees MOGG WHO WANTED OUT OF eUROPE. tHEN WHEN WE GOT OUT HE TRANSFERS HIS BUSINESSES TO IRELAND.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:11 - Jan 26 with 1633 viewsbuilthjack

Their latest trick is to use the Ukraine situation to deflect away from Liar Johnson.
Last week it was wait for the enquiry.
The week before it w......

Oh boy.

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:16 - Jan 26 with 1623 viewsItchySphincter

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:06 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

As my followers know,I am not politically aligned like Jim,Itch,Jacklord etc but Johnson does really fill my mouth with vomit.
I feel physically sick watching this worm weave ;a man on the ropes being pummelled like Jess Willard.We can align politically but let's have some basic respect for the people's intelligence which Boris is insulting.
We are not all thick

Certainly public schools prepare a boy or girl for the professions , public service and high office but with that comes high responsibility .Johnno has none.Zero.

Coupled with the Prince Andrew reprobate our erstwhile decent reputation is waning away.

I’m not politically aligned. I’ve been put in a box because I’m not a raving Brexiteer.

Post made in the interests of balance, and for a laugh.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 11:17]

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:16 - Jan 26 with 1619 viewsonehunglow

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:11 - Jan 26 by builthjack

Their latest trick is to use the Ukraine situation to deflect away from Liar Johnson.
Last week it was wait for the enquiry.
The week before it w......

Oh boy.

I take a different view on this garden get together which is why the fark were they in the mood to have a party.
Most of us were battening down the hatches and being sensible avoiding all contact with strangers ,wearing masks etc-apart from anti vaxers obviously.
I never felt les like having a party.

It is that Keroac that people feel annoyed over. We are told what to do as we are plebs.

The advice was right but it applied to all including those who introduced the law

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:17 - Jan 26 with 1619 viewsjack_lord

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:06 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

We are not all thick

I'm not as politically aligned as you may think. My natural tendency, through life experience and reading has seen my left of centre or even centre. I argued for what some would call right wing policies in my Politics lectures.
I have voted for different political parties.
I do have a horrible distaste though for BJ. He represents all that is bad in the elitist section of the Conservative party. I had this distaste way before he became PM. I saw him in Brecon a few years ago face to face and had to turn away.
As you say high responsibility and he has zero.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:22 - Jan 26 with 1604 viewsCountyJim

Lot of tories saying it was just to let staff blow off steam they'd been working so hard well let me tell you I'd lost count the one day during first wave I'd taken that many bodies to the mortuary it must have been 12-15 I'd have loved to have gone for a pint to let off steam !

It was a horrendous time and to be honest I still see these people to this day in my dreams
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:25 - Jan 26 with 1598 viewsonehunglow

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:17 - Jan 26 by jack_lord

I'm not as politically aligned as you may think. My natural tendency, through life experience and reading has seen my left of centre or even centre. I argued for what some would call right wing policies in my Politics lectures.
I have voted for different political parties.
I do have a horrible distaste though for BJ. He represents all that is bad in the elitist section of the Conservative party. I had this distaste way before he became PM. I saw him in Brecon a few years ago face to face and had to turn away.
As you say high responsibility and he has zero.

I truly think if I met him ,even now at 72,in a location that was quiet and isolated I could be tempted to stove his head in.
I dont mind public schools per se as I feel sorry for them.They are brought up to believe they live in a world where Brittania still rules the wave and that "working people" are there to be either kept in their place or helped. I dont think sending you son away to be lonely,bullied sodomised by all and sundry is to be admired either.

Never ever use the word "working class" or "working people" is a mantra I live by.

We either work or do not.

All "workers "should be respected w hatever their metier

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:28 - Jan 26 with 1597 viewsItchySphincter

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 11:22 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

Lot of tories saying it was just to let staff blow off steam they'd been working so hard well let me tell you I'd lost count the one day during first wave I'd taken that many bodies to the mortuary it must have been 12-15 I'd have loved to have gone for a pint to let off steam !

It was a horrendous time and to be honest I still see these people to this day in my dreams

Awful Jim, sorry to hear that.

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 12:06 - Jan 26 with 1565 viewsItchySphincter

Bozo has just charged in to PMQ’s like a loon, fun to be had.

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 12:33 - Jan 26 with 1529 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

You know I wouldn’t normally agree with that emaciated nob and I understand he’s saying it for political benefit but it actually makes sense to me. When public confidence in the government of the day falls as low as it undoubtedly has then there should be an election.
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 1495 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 12:33 - Jan 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You know I wouldn’t normally agree with that emaciated nob and I understand he’s saying it for political benefit but it actually makes sense to me. When public confidence in the government of the day falls as low as it undoubtedly has then there should be an election.

Following on from this if I were starmer/the Labour Party I would be demanding a vote of no confidence and/or an election right now. Force the Tory’s hand. Back him or sack him. If the tories back him then they are complicit. If they sack him it’s an admission they have let the country down. Either way it strengthens labours position going into a GE. It forces them to act and take accountability which they aren’t doing now. As it stands they are able to “wait for the report” which is essentially just giving them time to kick the can down the road and wait for something else to take over the headlines.

The inability/lack of desire of labour to convert a string of simple tap ins into an empty net completely astounds me. The government is completely on its arse, being rocked by scandal after scandal, you’ve got public confidence at an all time low and the supposed government-in-waiting is sitting there doing bugger all to take advantage.
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:15 - Jan 26 with 1487 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Ian Blackford is a massive hypocrite isn't he...

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/ian-blackford-mp-called-a-hypocrite-over-600-mil

...and a fat, selfish, son of a biatch.
Imagine what kind of person abandons his wife during a "lethal pandemic".

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:22 - Jan 26 with 1479 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:15 - Jan 26 by Ajack_Kerouac

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/ian-blackford-mp-called-a-hypocrite-over-600-mil

Bet his wife weren’t half glad though.
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:31 - Jan 26 with 1455 viewsCountyJim

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:15 - Jan 26 by Ajack_Kerouac

Your trying your best to defend your right wing hero

But you fail to mention

However, it has been confirmed that despite the strict government lockdown, MPs were allowed to return their homes, and Blackford has remained at home on the Island since.

So another non story then
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:53 - Jan 26 with 1439 viewsExiledJack

I have never voted for the same party twice in a general election, 5 different selections so far. I didn’t vote for the Conservatives in the last election.

Is there anyone on this forum who did vote for the Conservatives and would change their vote if a new election were to be held today with Boris in situ?

It is natural for those who have never liked Boris to get excited about his current predicament, but I’m not sure he’s lost the support of those who voted for him. Would certainly put the question to bed if he calls a snap election.
Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 14:13 - Jan 26 with 1416 viewsonehunglow

Bodger….!!!!! OUT!!!! 🇬🇧 on 13:31 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

Your trying your best to defend your right wing hero

But you fail to mention

However, it has been confirmed that despite the strict government lockdown, MPs were allowed to return their homes, and Blackford has remained at home on the Island since.

So another non story then

Not all who you see as right wing are worthy of being torn apart and fed to the Rats.
We're a democracy
You need to understand people are equally dismissing of Labour.

The Labour party that saw bodies piling up through strikes is still visceral with me,as is MilitantTendency -all for the working classes they were.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024