Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supply collection for Ukraine? 12:40 - Feb 28 with 897 viewsLohengrin

Do any of you know if there is a collection being made for Ukraine anywhere around here? Somewhere you can go and donate medical supplies etc..?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 870 viewsmajorraglan

I saw something on FB about here being a Polish shop in Carmarthen taking donations, not sure if that’s of any assistance to you. Mick Antoniw the AM who recently visited family in the Ukraine was on Jason Mohammed’s show on BBC Radio Wales this morning (8.40 ish) and was talking about the trip, crowd funding and donations. I had to go to work and didn’t hear the full interview, but maybe worth checking out the interview on BBC Sounds or their web site.
Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 870 viewsItchySphincter

My wife dropped off a load of stuff in Llanelli yesterday, I think there was something planned for Mumbles too, sorry not much help but I’ll keep an ear out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:58 - Feb 28 with 861 viewsLohengrin

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 28 by majorraglan

I saw something on FB about here being a Polish shop in Carmarthen taking donations, not sure if that’s of any assistance to you. Mick Antoniw the AM who recently visited family in the Ukraine was on Jason Mohammed’s show on BBC Radio Wales this morning (8.40 ish) and was talking about the trip, crowd funding and donations. I had to go to work and didn’t hear the full interview, but maybe worth checking out the interview on BBC Sounds or their web site.

Thank you. I’ll try and dig the BBC a bit deeper.

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:01 - Feb 28 with 853 viewsonehunglow

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

My wife dropped off a load of stuff in Llanelli yesterday, I think there was something planned for Mumbles too, sorry not much help but I’ll keep an ear out.

Good to read that. Red Cross appeal seems best Been t
o one in Chester this morning and they be been overwhelmed.It shows we care and a tonic frankly .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:01 - Feb 28 with 854 viewsLohengrin

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:56 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Mumbles? Right. Keep me posted on that, mate. Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:02 - Feb 28 with 852 viewsProfessor

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 12:58 - Feb 28 by Lohengrin

Thank you. I’ll try and dig the BBC a bit deeper.

Big effort in NW and North Wales by Polish community-several drop offs at Polish shops in Wrexham, Flint, Wirral, Liverpool etc.
Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:28 - Feb 28 with 807 viewsmajorraglan

A Dean carpets in Carmarthen and the Polish shop in Merlins Walk Carmarthen. Apparently they’ve had a huge response re clothing and it’s medical supplies and toiletries they need. I’ll be popping in this afternoon.
Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:34 - Feb 28 with 805 viewsLohengrin

Right then. If you’re in the Neath area donations are being coordinated by the NMCC Church on Brookdale Street, directly adjacent to the Stockham’s flyover. They are specifically asking for donations of medical supplies which can be handed in between the hours of two and seven PM. Volunteers will be driving the supplies over directly on the morning of March 4th.

If you live in or near Neath that’s where you need to be heading.

Pontypridd AM Mick Antoniw also has a Crowdfunder page set up where all proceeds go to Kyiv hospitals.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/helpukraine

Login to get fewer ads

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:44 - Feb 28 with 801 viewsProfessor

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:34 - Feb 28 by Lohengrin

Right then. If you’re in the Neath area donations are being coordinated by the NMCC Church on Brookdale Street, directly adjacent to the Stockham’s flyover. They are specifically asking for donations of medical supplies which can be handed in between the hours of two and seven PM. Volunteers will be driving the supplies over directly on the morning of March 4th.

If you live in or near Neath that’s where you need to be heading.

Pontypridd AM Mick Antoniw also has a Crowdfunder page set up where all proceeds go to Kyiv hospitals.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/helpukraine

Anyone up north wants to donate items
Supply collection for Ukraine? on 14:27 - Feb 28 with 767 viewsonehunglow

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 13:44 - Feb 28 by Professor

Anyone up north wants to donate items

Thanks Paul .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Supply collection for Ukraine? on 16:57 - Feb 28 with 719 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Daily Mail is running an appeal, but appears to be cash donations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10558153/Readers-268-000-kindness-Boris
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024