Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinn Fein 07:38 - Apr 4 with 10232 viewsCountyJim

Looking like they will be the biggest party in NI it's not really a surprise given how many unionist parties there are they are bound to spilt the vote

It would be nice to have a none religious vote over there but it's not going to happen
Sinn Fein on 02:30 - Jun 28 with 808 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sinn Fein on 19:51 - Jun 27 by Kilkennyjack

The north of Ireland is booming, the protocol is working as intended (bar the odd unanticipated situation here and there, which should have been expected given the overall complexity).

Johnson is duplicitous and signed the deal fully intending to renegotiate it later.
This duplicity now risks the 20 years of peace.

The EU are not going to bend, why should the hell should they ?
And the US will back the peace of the GFA until the very end.

Johnson will be replaced at some point and the protocol he signed will stay.
All sensible people will hope that this happens before lives are lost because of this shitehouse of a man.

Get fecking rid of him - and then prosecute him for the Russian funding of Brexit.

Jail Gerry.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sinn Fein on 07:09 - Jun 28 with 765 viewstrampie

Sinn Fein on 23:23 - Jun 27 by Boundy

I was then and still am appalled at the events and living conditions that the Catholic population had to endure as you possible are ,the B specials for example were a disgrace to any uniform and in fairness to the government were seen as such and disbanded .Historically N Ireland had been treated abysmally by successive governments that's without debate but your view on the situation is seen from one side , myself having served there on a number of occasions saw first hand what most had to endure on both sides and I do take issue that you think the BA took sides , yes of course you'll be find incidences of abuse committed by the army but then again how would you feel watching a 18 year old squaddie bleed out on a pavement a shot in the neck trying to protect a post office which had repeatability been robbed by the very people who were supposedly the "protectors of the locality. Or have to literally shovel up the remains of a women killed in a bomb blast because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its easy to condemn from afar but much harder to understand the why , what and how if you've not experienced it for yourself.
Incidentally many Welsh soldiers served and died there trying to protect all sides of the divide and in my opinion and experience showed no favour to either side unless of course as happened all too often, were attacked first .
You asked the question what would I do if I was catholic and knew that a fellow catholic had been killed , what I wouldn't do would go out and kill a person because they followed a different faith as then was the case all to often . I'll ask you , if you were a Christian would you kill a Muslim because someone of that faith had killed a fellow Christian.
All sides should reflect on their actions during that period and imo its not over , just simmering under the surface but hopefully there's enough memory of how it was compared to now that its enough to keep the two sides apart

You are talking emotional connection in your case but detached connection in the case of Catholics, I was not thinking in terms of Catholics killing random people of another religion because one of their own was killed I was thinking of someone's own father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, son, daughter, aunty, uncle, cousin, best friend, school mates, neighbours been killed.
And in many cases that is what happened, close nit large families, communities of Catholics all living together in the same area.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 7:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sinn Fein on 10:26 - Jun 28 with 731 viewsBoundy

Sinn Fein on 07:09 - Jun 28 by trampie

You are talking emotional connection in your case but detached connection in the case of Catholics, I was not thinking in terms of Catholics killing random people of another religion because one of their own was killed I was thinking of someone's own father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, son, daughter, aunty, uncle, cousin, best friend, school mates, neighbours been killed.
And in many cases that is what happened, close nit large families, communities of Catholics all living together in the same area.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 7:14]

Not sure what your point is or what you're trying to achieve but I'll leave you with this
" And in many cases that is what happened, close nit large families, communities of Protestants all living together in the same area "

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sinn Fein on 10:34 - Jun 28 with 724 viewsonehunglow

Sinn Fein on 10:26 - Jun 28 by Boundy

Not sure what your point is or what you're trying to achieve but I'll leave you with this
" And in many cases that is what happened, close nit large families, communities of Protestants all living together in the same area "

That is a coruscating piece of actual fact that shows or should show what blood and death is like in real time.
Death smells .
It aint pretty.

Sinn Fein enjoyed the slaughter. Fact.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sinn Fein on 10:56 - Jun 28 with 720 viewsBoundy

Sinn Fein on 10:34 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

That is a coruscating piece of actual fact that shows or should show what blood and death is like in real time.
Death smells .
It aint pretty.

Sinn Fein enjoyed the slaughter. Fact.

For sense of balance , quite a few on both sides enjoyed the slaughter .

Sinn Fein on 13:55 - Jun 28 with 692 viewsonehunglow

Sinn Fein on 10:56 - Jun 28 by Boundy

For sense of balance , quite a few on both sides enjoyed the slaughter .

Absolutely

It's why I get angry over bigotry based on religion.

Sinn Fein on 14:09 - Jun 28 with 687 viewsCountyJim

Sinn Fein on 13:55 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

Absolutely

It's why I get angry over bigotry based on religion.

Atheists are even worse mind
Sinn Fein on 16:23 - Jun 28 with 666 viewsBoundy

Sinn Fein on 14:09 - Jun 28 by CountyJim

Atheists are even worse mind

you're so right .Dinesh D’Souza came to a similar conclusion that the atheist regimes were much more deadly than any religious conflict. He wrote that “death caused by Christian rulers over a five-hundred-year period amounts to only one percent of the deaths caused by Stalin, Hitler, and Mao in the space of a few decades.”

Login to get fewer ads

Sinn Fein on 16:26 - Jun 28 with 660 viewstrampie

Would people want an atheist in charge of a nuclear button .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sinn Fein on 17:11 - Jun 28 with 649 viewsBryanSwan

Sinn Fein on 16:26 - Jun 28 by trampie

Would people want an atheist in charge of a nuclear button .

I would rather nobody have a nuclear button. What their religion or beliefs are don't really matter. You'll always get some right heinous individuals.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Sinn Fein on 18:04 - Jun 28 with 627 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 17:11 - Jun 28 by BryanSwan

I would rather nobody have a nuclear button. What their religion or beliefs are don't really matter. You'll always get some right heinous individuals.

Johnsons mate Putin is a case in point.

Great to see Ukraine wanting to join the EU. 🇪🇺🇺🇦

Beware of the Risen People

Sinn Fein on 19:36 - Jun 28 with 605 viewsCountyJim

Sinn Fein on 16:23 - Jun 28 by Boundy

you're so right .Dinesh D’Souza came to a similar conclusion that the atheist regimes were much more deadly than any religious conflict. He wrote that “death caused by Christian rulers over a five-hundred-year period amounts to only one percent of the deaths caused by Stalin, Hitler, and Mao in the space of a few decades.”

So true but people of no faith can't see that
Sinn Fein on 20:06 - Jun 28 with 592 viewsBryanSwan

Sinn Fein on 19:36 - Jun 28 by CountyJim

Only a little self righteous there.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Sinn Fein on 21:01 - Jun 28 with 577 viewsonehunglow

Sinn Fein on 19:36 - Jun 28 by CountyJim

Your faith cannot be proven.
You believe what you are told,what you are brought up with,from the mother's breast.
They is little escape from that which imbued your soul from the cradle.
What's worse is that you cannot see other's views.If you did,you d maybe change religion.

Without doubt,religion is a curse.

Every one

Sinn Fein on 21:03 - Jul 1 with 518 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 21:01 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

Your faith cannot be proven.
You believe what you are told,what you are brought up with,from the mother's breast.
They is little escape from that which imbued your soul from the cradle.
What's worse is that you cannot see other's views.If you did,you d maybe change religion.

Without doubt,religion is a curse.

Every one

China 1 Johnson 0

Sinn Fein on 08:33 - Jul 2 with 504 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sinn Fein on 21:03 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

China 1 Johnson 0

Not sure what China breaking their promise to keep a democratic system in Hong Kong has to do with Sinn Fein.
Not like you to go off topic is it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sinn Fein on 08:38 - Jul 2 with 502 viewsBoundy

Sinn Fein on 21:03 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

China 1 Johnson 0

Do a little research and you’ll find that It’s China which broke any promises and treaties

Sinn Fein on 12:30 - Jul 2 with 476 viewsKilkennyjack

Sinn Fein on 08:38 - Jul 2 by Boundy

Do a little research and you’ll find that It’s China which broke any promises and treaties

I am sure you are correct, just like Johnson with the NI Protocol he signed then.

Double standards see, and thats the point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024