Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No 10 Covid Parties ... 13:59 - Apr 12 with 3511 viewstheloneranger

Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak both to be fined for lockdown parties!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 20:29 - Apr 16 with 347 viewsKeithHaynes

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 20:18 - Apr 16 by Jack123

And that's it in a nutshell, a party. Not death, a party.

Why did they stop us? Who knows, I bet the labour party would have plenty of misdemeanours if they scrutinised them.

There aren’t many who haven’t got serious skeletons.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 20:54 - Apr 16 with 332 viewsLorax

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 17:53 - Apr 16 by Jack123

I thought they were advised by scientists and others regarding the rules? They just relayed them onto the public?

I guess the only question I would like answered over this, is the rules they were stating to follow, they didn't feel the need to do it themselves. why not?

Did they know it was all BS? Because if people at the top of the chain, have such disregard for the rules, then that tells me, it was bs from the off.

That's ignoring the point. Yes they were advised by scientists but it wasn't the scientists who made that advice into laws.

They didn't feel the need to follow the rules because they feel they are above them. Rules are for little people, like us.

If it was BS from the start why did so many people get seriously ill and tens of thousands die? No, it goes back to the previous point, these people choose which laws apply to them but usually when they get caught the other politicians cover for them r we get the kind of BS we are seeing now.

Look how many politicians have broken the rules and laws, the expenses scandal, Onasanya committing perjury, the drinks in the Senedd, Paterosn, there are so many of them and they break the rules and laws because they feel they are entitled to.
No 10 Covid Parties ... on 21:15 - Apr 16 with 325 viewsWhiterockin

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 20:29 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

There aren’t many who haven’t got serious skeletons.

This is 100% correct. Politicians should lead by example they don't, in all areas of life they break the rules and cover it up. All of them be it Conservative, Labour or other. My point is we complain but none of us are perfect, put things into perspective.
No 10 Covid Parties ... on 21:23 - Apr 16 with 319 viewsLorax

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 21:15 - Apr 16 by Whiterockin

This is 100% correct. Politicians should lead by example they don't, in all areas of life they break the rules and cover it up. All of them be it Conservative, Labour or other. My point is we complain but none of us are perfect, put things into perspective.

You are obviously correct, nobody is perfect. However, If I broke the law and it became very public, I would be sacked for bringing my company into disrepute.

If I posted something stupid on social media I would be in trouble.

The people who make the rules should have to conform to higher standards to set the example to the rest of us. That is my perspective.
No 10 Covid Parties ... on 21:27 - Apr 16 with 316 viewsWhiterockin

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 21:23 - Apr 16 by Lorax

You are obviously correct, nobody is perfect. However, If I broke the law and it became very public, I would be sacked for bringing my company into disrepute.

If I posted something stupid on social media I would be in trouble.

The people who make the rules should have to conform to higher standards to set the example to the rest of us. That is my perspective.

Fair comment but they haven't for years.
No 10 Covid Parties ... on 22:02 - Apr 16 with 290 viewsmajorraglan

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 20:18 - Apr 16 by Jack123

And that's it in a nutshell, a party. Not death, a party.

Why did they stop us? Who knows, I bet the labour party would have plenty of misdemeanours if they scrutinised them.

We were in the middle of a pandemic, thousands were dying every day, we were subjected to some of the most draconian restrictions ever placed on the British public and Boris, who was in charge and his conies were going on the lash, it’s not even as though it was a 1 off. There was a culture of disregard, dishonesty even and in my mind it shows the contempt they had for us. Cummins, Hancock, Boris and there’s more.

If you put your self up for public office, you’ve got to be prepared to be scrutinised.
No 10 Covid Parties ... on 11:18 - Apr 20 with 202 viewsbuilthjack

He lied to the commons, he lied to the public, he lied to the Queen. If any of his cronies have an ounce of decency they would get him out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 11:51 - Apr 20 with 186 viewsWhiterockin

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 11:18 - Apr 20 by builthjack

He lied to the commons, he lied to the public, he lied to the Queen. If any of his cronies have an ounce of decency they would get him out.

Whether its right or wrong its not going to happen for 18 months if at all.
Login to get fewer ads

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 11:55 - Apr 20 with 172 viewsonehunglow

No 10 Covid Parties ... on 11:18 - Apr 20 by builthjack

If Johnson “ didn’t know” then that actually makes it worse. To not be aware of what might be a party and on his doorstep literally.
He is a clever man but lacks awareness which is truly dangerous

He will see many Tory MPs lose their jobs and many councillors in local election.
Our local Conservative councillors are terrific and do their best to stop a feral local Labour Party from destroying the Wirral.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024