Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 16:16 - May 15 with 3405 viewsAguycalledJack

Cardiff fans seem to be getting excited about the prospect of him joining them.

Going to happen?
Gareth Bale on 12:18 - May 17 with 732 viewsWhiterockin

Gareth Bale on 12:13 - May 17 by pencoedjack

Well he pouted like a little kid when his move to China fell through from Madrid.

One of Wales greatest ever players but without a shadow of doubt money has a big influence on where he plays.

I've said it before, if we had a player on our books who was constantly injured for club games but turned up for international games he'd been rightly crucified.

"I've said it before, if we had a player on our books who was constantly injured for club games but turned up for international games he'd been rightly crucified."

The complete opposite to what Ryan Giggs was.
Gareth Bale on 12:23 - May 17 with 721 viewspencoedjack

Gareth Bale on 12:18 - May 17 by Whiterockin

"I've said it before, if we had a player on our books who was constantly injured for club games but turned up for international games he'd been rightly crucified."

The complete opposite to what Ryan Giggs was.

& Welsh fans moaned about him & I am sure Utd fans loved it.

The thread is about Bale not Giggs though.
Gareth Bale on 12:43 - May 17 with 690 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Gareth Bale on 17:23 - May 16 by Lorax

it's the money thing for me, he's a Cardiff fan through and through and doesn't need money. If it were me, I'd be offering to play for the Swans for nothing.

The big question is though, is Bale happy with what he's got or is he a greedy so and so?

He’s not Cardiff through and through, he was famously an Arsenal fan growing up.
Gareth Bale on 13:16 - May 17 with 660 viewsKilkennyjack

Gareth Bale on 12:23 - May 17 by pencoedjack

& Welsh fans moaned about him & I am sure Utd fans loved it.

The thread is about Bale not Giggs though.

Bale loves to play in all white so …. 🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Gareth Bale on 13:24 - May 17 with 655 viewsbuilthjack

He had a bad back....

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Bale on 13:28 - May 17 with 652 viewsjasper_T

Gareth Bale on 12:13 - May 17 by pencoedjack

Well he pouted like a little kid when his move to China fell through from Madrid.

One of Wales greatest ever players but without a shadow of doubt money has a big influence on where he plays.

I've said it before, if we had a player on our books who was constantly injured for club games but turned up for international games he'd been rightly crucified.

He pouted because he was doing Madrid a favour by leaving, then those silly sods wanted a big fee on top and shot themselves in the foot. So he's stayed at Madrid and forced them to pay him every penny they owe. Too right, too.
Gareth Bale on 16:09 - May 17 with 596 viewsWhiterockin

Gareth Bale on 13:28 - May 17 by jasper_T

He pouted because he was doing Madrid a favour by leaving, then those silly sods wanted a big fee on top and shot themselves in the foot. So he's stayed at Madrid and forced them to pay him every penny they owe. Too right, too.

Exactly.
Gareth Bale on 17:04 - May 17 with 573 viewspencoedjack

Gareth Bale on 13:28 - May 17 by jasper_T

After creaming £450000 a week for a season (he earned his money before that) I'd want something back as well.

Bale's behaviour to Madrid has been a disgrace for a couple of seasons.

As I said if we had a player constantly injured for club games but fit for internationals we would all be pretty peed off.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 17:37 - May 17 with 562 viewsjasper_T

Gareth Bale on 17:04 - May 17 by pencoedjack

After creaming £450000 a week for a season (he earned his money before that) I'd want something back as well.

Bale's behaviour to Madrid has been a disgrace for a couple of seasons.

As I said if we had a player constantly injured for club games but fit for internationals we would all be pretty peed off.

It's not an employee's fault if their employer hands them a big contract and then decides they don't need them. They'll have insurance for injury absences. "Special" clubs like Real and Barca attract the best talent by offering incredible terms other teams can't match, and will then try to bully players into leaving or taking pay cuts should they have buyers' remorse.

Easier for some thicko fans to blame "greedy" players for getting paid what they were promised when the contract was put in front of them, though.
Gareth Bale on 18:04 - May 17 with 546 viewspencoedjack

Gareth Bale on 17:37 - May 17 by jasper_T

It's not an employee's fault if their employer hands them a big contract and then decides they don't need them. They'll have insurance for injury absences. "Special" clubs like Real and Barca attract the best talent by offering incredible terms other teams can't match, and will then try to bully players into leaving or taking pay cuts should they have buyers' remorse.

Easier for some thicko fans to blame "greedy" players for getting paid what they were promised when the contract was put in front of them, though.

We will agree to disagree, if thicko fans think Bale is fit to play for Wales but unfit to play for the club who pay his wages so be it.
Gareth Bale on 22:20 - May 17 with 498 viewsReslovenSwan1

He could have apologised for the flag business but chose not to. Being Welsh is no excuse for anything.

He should have apologised to me for using the national flag to insult a great foreign institution with worldwide fanbase . This will turn an unknown number of people against our small nation for no good reason.

He did not play because he was no longer good enough in terms of consistency. To rub their noses in it so to speak was unnecessary.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024