Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Vieira 07:15 - May 20 with 2638 viewsbuilthjack

Likes his martial arts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Patrick Vieira on 12:07 - May 20 with 1272 viewsjasper_T

Patrick Vieira on 11:33 - May 20 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You bit him in self defence because he was strangling you. That’s completely acceptable. If you’d just bit him because he was waving a phone in your face and laughing then that’s a different kettle of fish.

"Not touching you! Not touching you!" wasn't a valid defence on the playground.
Patrick Vieira on 13:07 - May 20 with 1231 viewsAguycalledJack

I’ve got no problem with what Viera did. Too many people these days think it’s ok to be abusive to others , say what they want knowing that there will be no repercussions. If the fan hadn't shouted at Viera, Viera wouldn’t have got involved. Well done Viera.
Patrick Vieira on 16:58 - May 20 with 1176 views1983

Patrick Vieira on 13:07 - May 20 by AguycalledJack

I’ve got no problem with what Viera did. Too many people these days think it’s ok to be abusive to others , say what they want knowing that there will be no repercussions. If the fan hadn't shouted at Viera, Viera wouldn’t have got involved. Well done Viera.

Exactly this, to say it was Viera's fault is mad so on that basis Russell Martin fist pumping the Swans fans at Legoland was game on for any cardiff fan to run on the pitch intimidate him and get abused

Patrick Vieira on 19:52 - May 20 with 1137 viewsLuther27

Patrick Vieira on 10:17 - May 20 by jasper_T

If you get in someone's face like that you can't complain if they take a swing at you.

Hopefully some rule/law changes coming for pitch invading. Players and staff need protection from drunk scumbags.

Imagine what it would be like if the authorities allow alcohol to be drunk from your seats.
Patrick Vieira on 19:57 - May 20 with 1131 viewslibertyx

Vieira was on the pitch to go to the away dressing room. Everton due to covid still have the away dressing room the opposite side of the pitch. When the game started and after half time he walked across the pitch.
Patrick Vieira on 20:19 - May 20 with 1114 viewsonehunglow

well said

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Patrick Vieira on 20:48 - May 20 with 1100 viewsKeithHaynes

Abuse in all forms has its day.
And it isn’t far away for certain people to find out.
And yes, it’s coming.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Vieira on 21:04 - May 20 with 1078 viewsLorax

Patrick Vieira on 11:14 - May 20 by max936

I've no criticism of Viera being on the pitch, like you say he had every right to be there, just talking about his actions, he was clearly provoked though.

This is one for Jonalot but being verbally provoked is still no defence in law is it? As Flynn says, unless the berk actually ttries to hit or kick you , you can't claim self defence. Don't you have to be in fear for your own safety? Viera had turned to walk away then turned back and swang for him, the berk had obviously found the trigger words but those words won't be a defence, the pictures show the berk wasn't being physical.

I have to admit here, 2 weeks back after I had faced up to a gobby teen in work, I spoke to a police officer. His advice was, honestly now, just deck the pr/ck and then say he got physical and I was in fear for my own safety!
The problem there was, we were stood in front of our site CCTV. When I have to face the druggies or nonsense kids I always try to stand in front of a camera.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Vieira on 21:18 - May 20 with 1067 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Vieira on 21:04 - May 20 by Lorax

This is one for Jonalot but being verbally provoked is still no defence in law is it? As Flynn says, unless the berk actually ttries to hit or kick you , you can't claim self defence. Don't you have to be in fear for your own safety? Viera had turned to walk away then turned back and swang for him, the berk had obviously found the trigger words but those words won't be a defence, the pictures show the berk wasn't being physical.

I have to admit here, 2 weeks back after I had faced up to a gobby teen in work, I spoke to a police officer. His advice was, honestly now, just deck the pr/ck and then say he got physical and I was in fear for my own safety!
The problem there was, we were stood in front of our site CCTV. When I have to face the druggies or nonsense kids I always try to stand in front of a camera.

It all boils down to the ‘ man’ on the Clapham omnibus, I’m sure John will explain.

Patrick Vieira on 23:51 - May 20 with 1021 viewsJack123

I'm with Vieira on this, it was a disgrace he was put in that position.

Many people would do the same in any walk of life, if someone was acting as aggressively and in your face, as that Everton fan was.

libera nos a malo

Patrick Vieira on 07:10 - May 21 with 976 viewsAguycalledJack

If they charge Viera then it should automatically follow that they charge the fan for being on the pitch. If they charge the fan that was assaulted then surely they would have to charge every single person who invaded the pitch. So in the end nothing will happen.
Patrick Vieira on 08:58 - May 21 with 954 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 07:10 - May 21 by AguycalledJack

If they charge Viera then it should automatically follow that they charge the fan for being on the pitch. If they charge the fan that was assaulted then surely they would have to charge every single person who invaded the pitch. So in the end nothing will happen.

It says much about us we are even suggesting Vieira gets punished
Not long ago,we saw young kids as well as adults chucking plastic cups on to the field of play with stewards doing nowt whilst looking on balefully.
And players are supposed to feel safe with stewards and Police looking after them?

This is as it is. A stinking reminder of where we are .

Racism and anti social behaviour has never gone away.

Patrick Vieira on 11:01 - May 21 with 938 viewsKilkennyjack

Patrick Vieira on 23:51 - May 20 by Jack123

I'm with Vieira on this, it was a disgrace he was put in that position.

Many people would do the same in any walk of life, if someone was acting as aggressively and in your face, as that Everton fan was.

I agree.

Mr Viera did nothing more than defend himself.

Beware of the Risen People

Patrick Vieira on 12:24 - May 21 with 917 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 11:01 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

Common sense and the law often have nowt to do with owt .
As I see it, the fan didn’t need to be acting aggressive .
He was committing a criminal offence .
I’m sure he will be advised by the best and he should

Patrick Vieira on 13:01 - May 21 with 898 viewsAguycalledJack

Patrick Vieira on 08:58 - May 21 by onehunglow

It says much about us we are even suggesting Vieira gets punished
Not long ago,we saw young kids as well as adults chucking plastic cups on to the field of play with stewards doing nowt whilst looking on balefully.
And players are supposed to feel safe with stewards and Police looking after them?

This is as it is. A stinking reminder of where we are .

Racism and anti social behaviour has never gone away.

As per my post above, I’m with Viera.
Patrick Vieira on 14:05 - May 21 with 875 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 13:01 - May 21 by AguycalledJack

As per my post above, I’m with Viera.

Ive found a chum on here.
I'll send you my sort code later

Patrick Vieira on 19:12 - May 21 with 858 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Vieira on 11:01 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

Defend himself against what? Someone laughing and shouting? A pair of ear muffs would have been more appropriate.
Patrick Vieira on 19:30 - May 21 with 848 viewsJack123

Patrick Vieira on 19:12 - May 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Defend himself against what? Someone laughing and shouting? A pair of ear muffs would have been more appropriate.

He was in his face, and he was not acting as innocently as you make out, Vieira was well within his rights to do that.

Go and take the pepsi challenge, walk up to strangers acting like the Everton fan, and report back the percentage of people who take umbrage to it, I would think the figure would be above 90%, you would have to be pretty laid back, not to react to that kind of intimidation.

libera nos a malo

Patrick Vieira on 09:33 - May 22 with 793 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 19:30 - May 21 by Jack123

He was in his face, and he was not acting as innocently as you make out, Vieira was well within his rights to do that.

Go and take the pepsi challenge, walk up to strangers acting like the Everton fan, and report back the percentage of people who take umbrage to it, I would think the figure would be above 90%, you would have to be pretty laid back, not to react to that kind of intimidation.

He was close enough to have drawn a weapon of offence from his person.
Consider the number of banned items taken into the ground.

I though Viera was quite restrained,especially if was he racially abused,which he would have been.

Patrick Vieira on 14:17 - May 22 with 762 viewsAguycalledJack

Apparently there is more footage of this appearing which apparently shows the level of abuse received by Vieira. I’ve not seen it so can’t comment on it.
Patrick Vieira on 15:11 - May 23 with 710 viewsmax936

Police not taking any action against Vieira, Good Decision.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Patrick Vieira on 15:19 - May 23 with 704 viewsmax936

Patrick Vieira on 10:06 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

I can’t see anything happening to Viera.

Correct Mr H

I was wrong I thought he might have been in the do da for that.
[Post edited 23 May 2022 15:27]

Patrick Vieira on 17:07 - May 23 with 686 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Vieira on 15:19 - May 23 by max936

Correct Mr H

They should be taking action-against the oik that get close up to him.
Roy Keane shared my view on Tv yesterday that someone is going to be seriously injured unless this is stamped out. They were throwing pyrotechnics around and any of them could have had a weapon of offence.

I believe if you put yourself into that situation,you reap the whirlwind. Pity Viera didnt flatten him ,as he could have. These jerks are cowards.

Patrick Vieira on 20:33 - May 23 with 663 viewsmax936

Patrick Vieira on 17:07 - May 23 by onehunglow

They should be taking action-against the oik that get close up to him.
Roy Keane shared my view on Tv yesterday that someone is going to be seriously injured unless this is stamped out. They were throwing pyrotechnics around and any of them could have had a weapon of offence.

I believe if you put yourself into that situation,you reap the whirlwind. Pity Viera didnt flatten him ,as he could have. These jerks are cowards.

I've mentioned it myself, that all it needs is someone with a screw loose to take to the field and pull a weapon and do someone a serious injury, needs stamping out ASAP.
You had Citeh's own fans vandalising their clubs property as well, even had a Father putting his daughter up on the Crossbar

Patrick Vieira on 22:00 - May 23 with 640 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Vieira on 15:19 - May 23 by max936

Correct Mr H

Thing that bothers me is that Vieira has been spoken to by the police and no further action has been rightly taken But they’ve also spoken to the idiot who was involved with him. Even though he committed an offence by being on the pitch and they knew who he was they decided not to take any action against him either.

Expect more idiots in the future then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024