Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Lynch 23:08 - Jun 22 with 542 viewsraynor94

Fair play impressive on Peston tonight, had that slime ball Jenrick squirming

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mick Lynch on 00:18 - Jun 23 with 499 viewsTreforys_Jack

RMT will lose the public sympathy very very quickly. The media bias and misinformation so far has been shocking.
Mick Lynch on 08:11 - Jun 23 with 442 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Reminds me off Scargill with his class ridden rants and hypocrisy. Only a month ago he said it was obscene that shareholders were receiving dividends from BP and Shell yet his Union has assets of £69 billion including shares in BP and Shell. Time his Union gave a windfall payment to his members they could afford about £600 per member.

He continually goes on about compulsory redundancy but so far 5,000 railway workers have applied for voluntary redundancy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mick Lynch on 08:33 - Jun 23 with 437 viewsonehunglow

Mick is significant in a way Michael isn't in this dispute.
This is a throwback to the 70s of the Callaghan administration;-a Labour one at that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mick Lynch on 11:23 - Jun 23 with 396 viewsCountyJim

Mick Lynch on 08:11 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

Reminds me off Scargill with his class ridden rants and hypocrisy. Only a month ago he said it was obscene that shareholders were receiving dividends from BP and Shell yet his Union has assets of £69 billion including shares in BP and Shell. Time his Union gave a windfall payment to his members they could afford about £600 per member.

He continually goes on about compulsory redundancy but so far 5,000 railway workers have applied for voluntary redundancy.

Tells me the 5000 want to get out of the industry they've had a gutsfull of mismanagement and hassle from the public
Mick Lynch on 11:28 - Jun 23 with 394 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mick Lynch on 11:23 - Jun 23 by CountyJim

Tells me the 5000 want to get out of the industry they've had a gutsfull of mismanagement and hassle from the public

I think that many know that they can get the same work through an agency because the permanent staff are supplimented by agency workers. Get your pay off and go back to the same work.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mick Lynch on 11:42 - Jun 23 with 385 viewsWhiterockin

Mick Lynch on 11:23 - Jun 23 by CountyJim

Or they want to retire and take their pension and a redundancy package.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024