Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? 08:25 - Jul 17 with 4354 viewsSwans9

Could effect how many were originally going to go because of the disruption on the railways.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:23 - Jul 17 with 3642 viewsonehunglow

But think,you'll be supporting the workers.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:05 - Jul 17 with 3633 viewsSwans9

Saying bus replacements because of rail work in and out of Sheffield that weekend on Trainline.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:15 - Jul 17 with 3617 viewsonehunglow

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:05 - Jul 17 by Swans9

Saying bus replacements because of rail work in and out of Sheffield that weekend on Trainline.

Bus drivers in areas going on strike too.

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:16 - Jul 17 with 3622 viewsdna

I looked at the cost and at £133.80 return from Port Talbot, I don't think many will have chosen to go by train
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:50 - Jul 17 with 3595 viewsSTID2017

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:16 - Jul 17 by dna

I looked at the cost and at £133.80 return from Port Talbot, I don't think many will have chosen to go by train

Agree.
Those that do go would be better off going by coach or sharing a car

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 11:33 - Jul 17 with 3563 viewsonehunglow

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:50 - Jul 17 by STID2017

Agree.
Those that do go would be better off going by coach or sharing a car

It is shocking you need to be actually pretty wealthy to go by train.

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 12:59 - Jul 17 with 3523 viewsFireboy2

I'm going no matter what, will drive if i have to.

Was thinking of going via Sheffield but 90 mins on a bus replacement from stockport has turned me off.

Hopefully northern rail and transpennine will not strike on those days, if they do not I will go via Manchester and Leeds.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 13:14 - Jul 17 with 3511 viewsSwans9

Quite.a few would have bought tickets before the strike and rail work in the area was announced. It's going to be like trains planes buses and automobiles to try and get there without the planes. Unless Rod Stewart becomes a fan and someone is mates with him.
Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:24 - Jul 17 with 3480 viewsSirjohnalot

It’s not that far from me, do general sales start from tomorrow ?
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:27 - Jul 17 with 3476 viewsraynor94

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:24 - Jul 17 by Sirjohnalot

Wednesday 10 am

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:30 - Jul 17 with 3470 viewsonehunglow

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:24 - Jul 17 by Sirjohnalot

Ye can walk over Moors from where y' are.

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:59 - Jul 17 with 3446 viewsjasper_T

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 11:33 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

It is shocking you need to be actually pretty wealthy to go by train.

Privatisation has been very good to a few, terrible for the rest of us.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 21:09 - Jul 17 with 3337 viewsGixerJack

I’m not not going because of the rail dispute, I wasn’t planning on going anyway but if I had planned to go I would have changed them and gone to a different away match.

I’m sure I could have said that using less words but it’s Sunday evening and I’m on holiday 😂🤣😂
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 23:42 - Jul 17 with 3277 viewsSarge

There are 4 of us that were meant to be travelling up on the day but we’re a bit stuck in limbo atm.
Anyone know of any minibuses going up?
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 08:43 - Jul 18 with 3190 views73__73

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 10:16 - Jul 17 by dna

There’s something seriously wrong with transport infrastructure/ government policy if you have to pay £133 to travel on a train in this country.

If they really want to people to use public transport more, trains etc, you should be able to travel anywhere in the country for no more than £50

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 08:46 - Jul 18 with 3199 viewsFireboy2

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 23:42 - Jul 17 by Sarge

There are 4 of us that were meant to be travelling up on the day but we’re a bit stuck in limbo atm.
Anyone know of any minibuses going up?

Try the red lion bus, they might have some spaces.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:28 - Jul 18 with 3175 viewsSarge

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 08:46 - Jul 18 by Fireboy2

Try the red lion bus, they might have some spaces.

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ve tried with them and they’re full already.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:37 - Jul 18 with 3168 viewsFireboy2

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:28 - Jul 18 by Sarge

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ve tried with them and they’re full already.

Bugger, sorry about that, perhaps it might be worth a few on here who were going by train getting their heads together and hiring a minibus.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 12:52 - Jul 20 with 2964 viewsSirjohnalot

Just bought my ticket for Rotherham. Madness begins again
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:48 - Jul 20 with 2919 viewsonehunglow

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:59 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

Privatisation has been very good to a few, terrible for the rest of us.

I remember thecshambolic nationalised BR .

That the privatised system doesn’t work changes nowt

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 16:20 - Jul 20 with 2875 viewsGixerJack

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 14:48 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

I remember thecshambolic nationalised BR .

That the privatised system doesn’t work changes nowt

And the current governments big plans for the railway is….. Great British Rail!!!

It’s taken 30 years to go from a public owned organisation to being a public owned organisation with the word great added to the front of it
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 21:02 - Jul 20 with 2813 viewsKeithHaynes

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 16:20 - Jul 20 by GixerJack

And the current governments big plans for the railway is….. Great British Rail!!!

It’s taken 30 years to go from a public owned organisation to being a public owned organisation with the word great added to the front of it

With bendy tracks that don’t work when it’s too hot, too cold or too wet.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:28 - Jul 21 with 2765 viewsSarge

Does anyone have recommendations for minibus hire companies? Or know of anyone who’s got spaces going up to Rotherham?
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:37 - Jul 21 with 2763 viewsraynor94

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:28 - Jul 21 by Sarge

Does anyone have recommendations for minibus hire companies? Or know of anyone who’s got spaces going up to Rotherham?

Enterprise have a new hire place in Dyfatty

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 15:19 - Jul 22 with 2655 viewsSTID2017

1100 tickets sold already.
Great support

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024