Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our away support 11:37 - Aug 15 with 1839 viewsbuilthjack

Absolutely fantastic.
1800 at Rotherham
1500 at Blackpool.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our away support on 12:14 - Aug 15 with 1276 viewsKeithHaynes

Superb indeed mate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our away support on 12:33 - Aug 15 with 1258 viewsbuilthjack

Stoke will be my first away game of the season.
See you at Reading.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our away support on 13:07 - Aug 15 with 1224 viewspencoedjack

Our away support on 12:33 - Aug 15 by builthjack

Stoke will be my first away game of the season.
See you at Reading.

Birmingham for me.

Would expect over 2000 up there 👍
Our away support on 13:43 - Aug 15 with 1177 viewsJack_Kass

Our away support on 13:07 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

Birmingham for me.

Would expect over 2000 up there 👍

Any danger of tickets appearing for this one?

Think it will be our biggest away crowd so far.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Our away support on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 1133 viewsReslovenSwan1

I watched a blackpool youtube video of the game. The Blackpool fans all came over as decent educated people whereas the Swansea fans were yobbos insulting Blackpool FC and being generally unpleasant. The Pool fans did not seem to take offence.

it could have been selective editing or just the result of sitting in a coach for 6-8 hours of course with a 6 pack or two.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Our away support on 14:58 - Aug 15 with 1116 views73__73

1,492 at Rotherham I believe. In almost 33 years since I went to my first away game as a youngster, and In all that time Swansea’s away support has remained more or less the same.

I can remember going to the likes of Stockport, Burnley, Exeter, Oldham on the first game of the season many years ago, and taking just as much fans then as we do now, and those games were in the bottom two divisions.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 15:21]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Our away support on 15:00 - Aug 15 with 1117 viewspencoedjack

Our away support on 13:43 - Aug 15 by Jack_Kass

Any danger of tickets appearing for this one?

Think it will be our biggest away crowd so far.

Yep they are on sale bought 10 yesterday.
Our away support on 15:01 - Aug 15 with 1116 viewspencoedjack

Our away support on 14:58 - Aug 15 by 73__73

1,492 at Rotherham I believe. In almost 33 years since I went to my first away game as a youngster, and In all that time Swansea’s away support has remained more or less the same.

I can remember going to the likes of Stockport, Burnley, Exeter, Oldham on the first game of the season many years ago, and taking just as much fans then as we do now, and those games were in the bottom two divisions.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 15:21]

That's a very good point.
Login to get fewer ads

Our away support on 16:22 - Aug 15 with 1045 viewsJack_Kass

Our away support on 15:00 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

Yep they are on sale bought 10 yesterday.

Cheers.

Now I just have to negotiate the bastard website and work out why they won't let me buy any (Jack Army & ST holder)

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Our away support on 16:42 - Aug 15 with 1027 viewssP7qupUf

watching the England v South Africa test next week in Old Trafford then off to "Boro on Friday evening for Saturday's festivities. Looking forward as it is one of a handful of grounds in the top two divisions that I have not been to.
Our away support on 18:43 - Aug 15 with 945 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Our away support on 14:40 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

I watched a blackpool youtube video of the game. The Blackpool fans all came over as decent educated people whereas the Swansea fans were yobbos insulting Blackpool FC and being generally unpleasant. The Pool fans did not seem to take offence.

it could have been selective editing or just the result of sitting in a coach for 6-8 hours of course with a 6 pack or two.

How can you tell they were well educated? Were they singing songs about quantum chromodynamics or something?

“You can stick your quarks and hadrons up your arse.”

“You’re going home in a particle accelerator. But the speed at which you go home depends on your mass”
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 18:45]

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Our away support on 18:49 - Aug 15 with 926 viewsKeithHaynes

Our away support on 18:43 - Aug 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How can you tell they were well educated? Were they singing songs about quantum chromodynamics or something?

“You’re going home in a particle accelerator. But the speed at which you go home depends on your mass”

😂👍

Our away support on 18:52 - Aug 15 with 918 viewsFireboy2

Our away support on 14:40 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

The Blackpool fans I know are the same as us, they know their stuff, they can give it and can definitely take it, proper down to earth working class football fans, if I told them they were decent educated people they would p!ss themselves laughing.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 18:55]
Our away support on 18:53 - Aug 15 with 916 viewsFireboy2

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍
Our away support on 19:01 - Aug 15 with 891 viewsdantheswansman

He was calling Lee Trundle a leach last week, the guy just likes attention as he clearly doesn't get enough at home
The away support were superb as they always are, fair play to them
Our away support on 19:03 - Aug 15 with 875 viewsKeithHaynes

Our away support on 19:01 - Aug 15 by dantheswansman

He was calling Lee Trundle a leach last week, the guy just likes attention as he clearly doesn't get enough at home

I agree we have had decent support at a lower level, but the passion from the younger jacks is quality.

Our away support on 19:07 - Aug 15 with 866 viewsdantheswansman

Our away support on 19:03 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

I agree we have had decent support at a lower level, but the passion from the younger jacks is quality.

Some of them are posting their away days on YouTube, never miss a game, and capture what a tv channel never could, they do us Swans supporters very proud indeed, the atmosphere they create in their group is glorious
Our away support on 19:14 - Aug 15 with 851 viewsKeithHaynes

Our away support on 19:07 - Aug 15 by dantheswansman

Some of them are posting their away days on YouTube, never miss a game, and capture what a tv channel never could, they do us Swans supporters very proud indeed, the atmosphere they create in their group is glorious

Some quality young lads on there, one called Rhys who gets serious abuse because of his sexuality.
I’ve said to him …
Well, it’s not repeatable.
Some horrible vermin on Twitter, call this website a cesspit apparently. And in DM’s which most get sent to me.

But yes, the younger lads are quality.

Our away support on 19:19 - Aug 15 with 845 viewsdantheswansman

Our away support on 19:14 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

Some quality young lads on there, one called Rhys who gets serious abuse because of his sexuality.
I’ve said to him …
Some horrible vermin on Twitter, call this website a cesspit apparently. And in DM’s which most get sent to me.

If people are getting hung up on how someone else lives their life and that person is not hurting anyone or breaking any law then they are not worth the oxygen it takes to reply
I have seen the guy you mention as he does Watchalongs occasionally and he seems a decent guy, what he is or isn't into doesn't concern me in the slightest, i truly don't know why it would bother anyone but there we go
Our away support on 19:21 - Aug 15 with 837 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our away support on 19:01 - Aug 15 by dantheswansman

You are out of order. I asked what Lee Trundle did during the week in his Ambassador's role. Was it a 9 to 5. I asked if he was involved in training on top of his PR / TV work out of general interest.

You came up with no answers just low class troll rubbish going after the poster with no information whatsoever. I have no doubt he does a good job. You assumed me asking questions was hostile.

I discovered myself he is a Trustee of the Foundation also. Recently appointed after Mr Dineen left.

Our away support on 19:21 - Aug 15 with 840 viewsKeithHaynes

Our away support on 19:19 - Aug 15 by dantheswansman

If people are getting hung up on how someone else lives their life and that person is not hurting anyone or breaking any law then they are not worth the oxygen it takes to reply
I have seen the guy you mention as he does Watchalongs occasionally and he seems a decent guy, what he is or isn't into doesn't concern me in the slightest, i truly don't know why it would bother anyone but there we go

It’s a sad world at times, a Jack is a Jack, well that’s how it’s always been for me.

Our away support on 19:24 - Aug 15 with 834 viewsdantheswansman

Our away support on 19:21 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

It’s a sad world at times, a Jack is a Jack, well that’s how it’s always been for me.

I believe its getting better but there are some real Neanderthals shouting disgusting abuse which nobody should be dealing with, i like to think its a very vocal minority that do this, ignore them is best but that is easy for me to say
Our away support on 19:30 - Aug 15 with 825 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Blackpool podcast I watched.

Nice English people and orrible Welsh. Probably not representative and like I say the folks might be tired an emotional after an 7 hour coach drive with poor AC.

Our away support on 19:37 - Aug 15 with 799 viewsKeithHaynes

Our away support on 19:30 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

The Blackpool podcast I watched.

Nice English people and orrible Welsh. Probably not representative and like I say the folks might be tired an emotional after an 7 hour coach drive with poor AC.

A lot,of English jacks there btw.
Lost in their stereotyping of course.

Our away support on 19:52 - Aug 15 with 773 viewsSirjohnalot

Our away support on 19:14 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

I’ve said to him …

Is that the lad with the glasses that does the Swansea Away days on YouTube ? He’s really good.

Forgot about that chant ‘you’re just a sh-- Barry Island ‘

8 hours on the bus. Wow

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024