Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 18:56 - Sep 19 with 13251 viewsNotLoyal

West Bromwich Albion had the double done on them by Swansea last season,just like Caaaaaaardiff.This game goes ahead on Saturday 1st October 2022 with a 3pm kick off.

Cabango eyes a continuation of Swansea City form 27th Sep 2022 09:57
Swansea City take on West Bromwich Albion this weekend in a game that has nearly always produced goals. In fact only one of the last twenty three league and cup meetings have ended in a 0-0 stalemate. The swans did the double last season on the baggies and their form of late could well see them in a strong position going in to this match. 0

Russell Martin wants to stay at Swansea City, WBA Pre Match ! 30th Sep 2022 16:06
Swansea City return to league action tomorrow against a West Bromwich Albion side that isn’t in the best of form. In fact their league position is somewhat perilous with them only out of the bottom three on goal difference. Steve Bruce will most certainly be wanting three points against the swans tomorrow. 0

Graham Scott will be the man in charge when Swansea City travel to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday. He will be assisted by Adrian Holmes and Mark Scholes. Sebastian Stockbridge will be the fourth official. Scott is barred from refereeing any games involving Oxford United as that is where he lives, and any game involving Swindon Town as he is an avid supporter. He used to play in goal for Abingdon Town.

Brave substitutions win Swansea City the points at WBA 1st Oct 2022 17:45
Swansea City turned around what looked like another loss as West Bromwich Albion fought back from one down to lead this game by the odd goal in three. Call it what you like, madness or inspirational but Russell Martin’s call to leave on Kyle Naughton and bring on more attacking options won the swans the three points. And bravery is what Russell Martin wants to see in his team, and bravery is what he displayed today. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:19 - Sep 30 with 2122 viewshowenjack

I think West Brom will try and come out of the blocks with a fast start tomorrow .They played Norwich recently and started very brightly . My money is on the same thing happening tomorrow . If we can weather the storm and quieten the crowd then we can get something . Bruce will be desperate for a win tomorrow and will throw everything at the Swans early doors.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:59 - Sep 30 with 2092 viewsbuilthjack

A good picture of the Haynes brothers in the opening post.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 01:05 - Oct 1 with 2008 viewsJack123

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:19 - Sep 30 by howenjack

I think West Brom will try and come out of the blocks with a fast start tomorrow .They played Norwich recently and started very brightly . My money is on the same thing happening tomorrow . If we can weather the storm and quieten the crowd then we can get something . Bruce will be desperate for a win tomorrow and will throw everything at the Swans early doors.

I smell a 2-0 win for us, I just feel the last few games, we have definitely gone up a gear and improved, hopefully the boys can carry on as they finished off, after this break.

libera nos a malo

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 01:36 - Oct 1 with 2000 viewsKeithHaynes

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:59 - Sep 30 by builthjack

A good picture of the Haynes brothers in the opening post.

Boxing Day should be fun 😳😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 02:37 - Oct 1 with 1987 viewsDJack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 01:36 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

Boxing Day should be fun 😳😂

Is that when you get to drive the AC Cobra?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:50 - Oct 1 with 1876 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 02:37 - Oct 1 by DJack

Is that when you get to drive the AC Cobra?

You shitting me ?
AC Cobras were my first self pleasuring tools

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 14:03 - Oct 1 with 1741 viewsKeithHaynes

West Brom: David Button, Darnell Furlong, Conor Townsend, Dara O'Shea, Tom Rogic, Jake Livermore (captain), Grady Diangana, Erik Pieters, Jed Wallace, John Swift, Brandon Thomas-Asante.

Substitutes: Alex Palmer, Matty Phillips, Jayson Molumby, Martin Kelly, Karlan Grant, Adam Reach, Okay Yokuslu.

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Matty Sorinola, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Luke Cundle, Ollie Cooper; Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Harry Darling, Michael Obafemi, Olivier Ntcham, Armstrong Oko-Flex, Joel Latibeaudiere, Fin Stevens.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 14:05 - Oct 1 with 1731 viewsKeithHaynes

No Joe today.

Login to get fewer ads

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:09 - Oct 1 with 1537 viewsDr_Winston

Good confidence booster for Sorrinola.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:18 - Oct 1 with 1457 viewsJack123

Brom are absolute rubbish, we can rip these a new one.

libera nos a malo

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:18 - Oct 1 with 1459 viewsKeithHaynes

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:09 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

Good confidence booster for Sorrinola.

He needed that for sure.
Can’t see WBA being this bad for ninety minutes.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:19 - Oct 1 with 1458 viewscimlaswan

Playing really well so far to be fair.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:29 - Oct 1 with 1400 viewsFlashberryjack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:19 - Oct 1 by cimlaswan

Playing really well so far to be fair.

We still look like we could give them a goal by arsing about at the back.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:32 - Oct 1 with 1380 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:29 - Oct 1 by Flashberryjack

We still look like we could give them a goal by arsing about at the back.

Im amazed at how we seem to be happy to be looking at giving a poor side like WBA every chnace to get back into the goal.
We have started faffing around at the back and there is no need.
We are also slow,very slow.

The crowd seem bored stiff.

Rip into them FFS

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:34 - Oct 1 with 1365 viewsWitneyjack

Fulton has given the ball away too many times already.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:41 - Oct 1 with 1296 viewsonehunglow

Why are we time wasting on 40 min?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2022 15:42]

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:48 - Oct 1 with 1254 viewsBadlands

https://www.footballfancast.com/west-brom-news/brandon-thomas-asante-west-bromwi

Bruce must finally unleash 23 y/o West Brom “goal hero” today, he could bully Naughton — opinion FootballFanCast.com08:06

Targeted.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:52 - Oct 1 with 1215 viewsBadlands

Scott // history

Swans related Fact(s):
He is probably best remembered by Swansea fans for his performance during Sunderland’s 4-2 win at the Liberty in January 2016, when he and his assistants manage to miss two offside goals, award a dubious penalty and send off Kyle Naughton.

During the 2018/19 season, he also sent off the Swans Courtney Baker-Richardson after just 5 minutes in the game against Millwall at the Den.

After booking Manning I can't help thinking he's ;looking for us.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:53 - Oct 1 with 1202 viewsKeithHaynes

This has a familiar feel to it, and wba surely won’t be the same in the second half. We have been sleepwalking at times.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:00 - Oct 1 with 1127 viewsjojaca

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:48 - Oct 1 by Badlands

https://www.footballfancast.com/west-brom-news/brandon-thomas-asante-west-bromwi

Bruce must finally unleash 23 y/o West Brom “goal hero” today, he could bully Naughton — opinion FootballFanCast.com08:06

Targeted.

Stop giving me anxiety with every throw in and goalkick, hurry the heck up with throws in and just let Benda punt it long for goalkick. He reminds of Kasper Schmeichel with the distance he can get.

Also stop thinking you got all the time in the world on the ball, a sharper team would have capitalized on our dwindling on the ball.

Two poor teams for me on display today despite us winning. WBA remind me of Hull last game where they are not playing for their manager.

Even when you know, you never know?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:04 - Oct 1 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:00 - Oct 1 by jojaca

Stop giving me anxiety with every throw in and goalkick, hurry the heck up with throws in and just let Benda punt it long for goalkick. He reminds of Kasper Schmeichel with the distance he can get.

Also stop thinking you got all the time in the world on the ball, a sharper team would have capitalized on our dwindling on the ball.

Two poor teams for me on display today despite us winning. WBA remind me of Hull last game where they are not playing for their manager.

I cannot see how anyone can be excited by this.Wasting time in the first half.
Move it on up.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:08 - Oct 1 with 1074 viewsKeithHaynes

There we go, familiar feeling.
1-1.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:10 - Oct 1 with 1059 viewsjojaca

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:08 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

1-1.

We have switched off from about ten minutes on.

Even when you know, you never know?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:11 - Oct 1 with 1035 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:08 - Oct 1 by KeithHaynes

1-1.

Predicatble Keith
WBA were truly dire forst half.
We thought we could stroll through the game,again.
This is down to attitude and leadership on the field of play

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:18 - Oct 1 with 983 viewsshingle

Do not worry remember after the great victory over mighty Hull many have told us that we have turned the corner and are playing better and improving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024