Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diversity post removed 20:36 - Oct 20 with 2264 viewsSirjohnalot

I have just removed a thread with a video which linked ‘diversity’ to violence. I am giving a warning to all. Any postings like this in the future with this kind of reference will result in a ban.

This is not freedom of speech, it’s racism. Won’t be tolerated


This post has been edited by an administrator
2
Diversity post removed on 21:42 - Oct 21 with 506 viewsKeithHaynes

Diversity post removed on 20:33 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

In future I will be sticking to prosaic ,humdrum material .

I might even lay off Zrussell before a few burst a blood vessel

Nothing the matter with man crushes though


Creativity comes from the smallest of ideas, that flash of brilliance that blinds the minds eye is something to be welcomed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Diversity post removed on 23:17 - Oct 21 with 453 viewsCatullus

I posted on that thread, i thught the heading "diversity is our strength" was dubious at best.

Pointing out what's happening out there isnt wrong, if it's on the news a lot we should be allowed to discuss it but anything that heads towards hate speech should be removed.

I can stop there, I made my feelings about freedom of speech very plain

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
Diversity post removed on 02:52 - Oct 22 with 419 viewsDr_Parnassus

Didn’t see the thread so can’t make any definitive statement until it’s clear what was said and in what context.

Things can be noted about different racial cultures and make ups without it being racist, just cultural and biological facts. African American men for example (or anyone of most African origins - Eastern Africa aside) are naturally more aggressive than Caucasians, just a biological fact.

They have higher levels of testosterone (I believe it’s anywhere from 2.5% to 5%), it’s why many tend to be far leaner then their Caucasian counter parts, and combined with different muscle composition (twitch fibres) is why they excel in explosive sports such as sprinting and boxing yet struggle when it comes to things like swimming.

Take a side by side view of David Haye, Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua to Vladimir Klitchko, Oleksandr Usyk or Tyson Fury and that will become clear.

Depending where you go in the globe there are also different cultural norms. We just spoke about the American woman coming over here and mistakenly driving on the wrong side of the road, well it’s no different to other aspects of life too.

So while it would be racist to say anyone other than causation must be violent, it’s also not racist in the slightest to say some races are more aggressive than others or have a different culture around violence (depending on where they originate).

In this day and age as soon as anyone mentions anything to do with race then the alarm bells get pushed and people panic. There is room for sensible discussion, which is why I was disappointed we weren’t allowed to discuss what appeared to be a club stance than disapproving of the knee was racist - something that it quite obviously isn’t.

That’s the thing with organisations, they don’t look at things through a lens of common sense, they see things through a lens of self image, the intricacies of what is being said don’t seem to register at all.

But again, I didn’t see this thread and it may well have been correctly pulled, I will assume it was.

But those are my general thoughts surrounding discussing such matters.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

1
Diversity post removed on 06:29 - Oct 22 with 392 views73__73

Diversity post removed on 12:16 - Oct 21 by Boundy

I'm assuming it was one I posted showing a groups of kids attacking another group with a machete , at no point did my post contain anything in relation to colour sex or creed nor did I mention diversity , I posted it just to show how low our society is now heading .By the way I'm offended by a film clip still available on here showing someone being stamped on which has clearly racist undertones within its content


Sir John is part of the problem. He sees issues that aren’t there.



This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

0
Diversity post removed on 06:30 - Oct 22 with 389 viewsDr_Parnassus

Diversity post removed on 06:29 - Oct 22 by 73__73

Sir John is part of the problem. He sees issues that aren’t there.



This post has been edited by an administrator


You did have a Nazi as your avatar on the other forum though in order to try and get people riled up.

Don’t think you should really be one to comment on the subject considering your history.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 6:31]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026