Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? 14:17 - Nov 12 with 1757 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the lowest form of cowardice.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:41 - Nov 13 with 474 viewsSirjohnalot

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 09:36 - Nov 13 by builthjack

Haven’t met you yet John but you come across as a really tidy fella.
Honest and fair. Which is how it should be.


That’s very kind of you.
0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:53 - Nov 13 with 462 viewsBadgeman

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 12:03 - Nov 13 by mart66

The context of the thread is cloudy. Best Loser was strangely suggesting that I was the focus of this thread.

I was informing him that I have always been a lovely poster and the only thing I can see that is being hinted at is a former poster praising the matchday thread on the other forum, assuming it was a comparison to here, but wouldn’t constitute that as anyone slagging people off.

If that isn’t it then must be on the likes of Twitter.


Wait so this thread isn’t about you? Who is it about then?

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:59 - Nov 13 with 449 viewsmart66

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:53 - Nov 13 by Badgeman

Wait so this thread isn’t about you? Who is it about then?


I don’t know, I don’t tend to slag anyone off. Why are you asking me?

I may make you rethink your opinion on things, you may get frustrated by the points I make… but slag people off?

Not my style Ace.

Official Intellectual Property of Dr P. Registered Trademark.

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:11 - Nov 13 with 428 viewsBadgeman

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:59 - Nov 13 by mart66

I don’t know, I don’t tend to slag anyone off. Why are you asking me?

I may make you rethink your opinion on things, you may get frustrated by the points I make… but slag people off?

Not my style Ace.


I thought you were banned and might’ve taken to another platform to vent your frustrations.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:20 - Nov 13 with 404 viewsonehunglow

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:59 - Nov 13 by mart66

I don’t know, I don’t tend to slag anyone off. Why are you asking me?

I may make you rethink your opinion on things, you may get frustrated by the points I make… but slag people off?

Not my style Ace.


I like your style
You been banned for life

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:24 - Nov 13 with 397 viewsmart66

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:11 - Nov 13 by Badgeman

I thought you were banned and might’ve taken to another platform to vent your frustrations.


Zero frustration when I get banned for the reasons I do.

When people express themselves well, have a strong personality and principles and the opinion given isn’t popular, it’s usually par for the course on forums that people lobby for a ban. A quiet life is often chosen rather than deal with constant moaning.

I’m sure the same will happen before the end of the year too. Enjoy me while you can I suppose I’m an endangered specie

Official Intellectual Property of Dr P. Registered Trademark.

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:33 - Nov 13 with 379 viewsonehunglow

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:24 - Nov 13 by mart66

Zero frustration when I get banned for the reasons I do.

When people express themselves well, have a strong personality and principles and the opinion given isn’t popular, it’s usually par for the course on forums that people lobby for a ban. A quiet life is often chosen rather than deal with constant moaning.

I’m sure the same will happen before the end of the year too. Enjoy me while you can I suppose I’m an endangered specie


You’re a truth seeker
I know not who you are but youare a breath of fresh air
I just read a post suggesting if I wanted to be taking seriously I should ….

Anyone on here looking to be
Taking seriously
To make friends
To feel loved or respected
Should be heatbutted immediately

People feel they have to confirm and post “ positive” stuff,which means that lies follow

Finally, I read some enjoyed yesterday as they did the other lessons in tedium .

It’s not great

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:43 - Nov 13 with 366 viewsSTID2017

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 14:04 - Nov 13 by mart66

He’s resorted to the initial style again so those lessons I’m afraid remain unlearned.


Not sure if by "he" you mean me ?
As we haven't engaged before and my observation about lessons learned was just a general reply to yours, your reply is somewhat confusing.
Anyway welcome to the board.
Sensible opinions always welcome ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:45 - Nov 13 with 360 viewsmart66

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:43 - Nov 13 by STID2017

Not sure if by "he" you mean me ?
As we haven't engaged before and my observation about lessons learned was just a general reply to yours, your reply is somewhat confusing.
Anyway welcome to the board.
Sensible opinions always welcome ...


He, as in Martin.

Official Intellectual Property of Dr P. Registered Trademark.

0
Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:49 - Nov 13 with 353 viewsSTID2017

Why do people with no identity slag off others on the internet ? on 15:45 - Nov 13 by mart66

He, as in Martin.


Thank you for the clarification.
Thought it was strange that a new poster should take umbridge to my innocuous comment

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026