Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extraordinary man 21:01 - Nov 19 with 1239 viewsSirjohnalot

We can all try & be a bit better friend from time to time, and I think we’d have a better place to live in” - the Legend that is Kevin Sinfield. We all need to be a little bit more like Kevin!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Extraordinary man on 21:15 - Nov 19 with 1216 viewsbuilthjack

Amazing bloke, and friend.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Extraordinary man on 21:21 - Nov 19 with 1209 viewsonehunglow

I’ve created pre ious threads about this remarkable human being.
He fact he has not been knighted says so much about our country and how it’s priorities are skewed.
Successful ,ruthless businessmen get them by right ,ten on to true House of Lords .

Sinfield is simply awesome

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Extraordinary man on 21:42 - Nov 19 with 1205 viewsCatullus

OHL is spot on here. Give some money to a political party and you may very well get an honour, people who do selfless, incredible things for others can do so for decades before getting recognised.

Look at Baroness Chakrabarti, just perform one whitewash and end up in the Lords. Margaret Thrush had been raising money for charity for longer than Chakrabarti had been around and finally got an MBE. The House of Lords and all it's members is a sham, placemanship of the worst kind for support of the worst people.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Extraordinary man on 21:48 - Nov 19 with 1195 viewsSirjohnalot

Extraordinary man on 21:21 - Nov 19 by onehunglow

I’ve created pre ious threads about this remarkable human being.
He fact he has not been knighted says so much about our country and how it’s priorities are skewed.
Successful ,ruthless businessmen get them by right ,ten on to true House of Lords .

Sinfield is simply awesome

Think he’ll definitely be knighted. He may have been offered and turned it down.
Extraordinary man on 21:54 - Nov 19 with 1192 viewsCatullus

Extraordinary man on 21:48 - Nov 19 by Sirjohnalot

Think he’ll definitely be knighted. He may have been offered and turned it down.

If he was offered and turned it down he will only have gone up in my estimations! he's too good for the HoL.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Extraordinary man on 22:04 - Nov 19 with 1181 viewsmax936

Incredible man , Extraordinary indeed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Extraordinary man on 22:45 - Nov 19 with 1145 viewsScotia

Sports personality of the year?

I'd vote for him and it would be thoroughly deserved.
Extraordinary man on 01:18 - Nov 20 with 1113 viewsRobbie

The Honours System is a carrot , and probably a thank you for nodding dogs and you are so wonderful a PM , please can I sit in the House of Lords and earn expenses . No problem .

To date , and I am getting on a bit , have never met anybody awarded a decoration and hope if they were given a gong , they kept quiet , got on with their life and duties , nice one .

So many called Stars , Celebs , Reality TV wanabees and one mega footballer who wanted a Knighthood , but left to the USA when it never happened , wonder why .
Login to get fewer ads

Extraordinary man on 11:27 - Nov 20 with 1038 viewsmax936

Extraordinary man on 01:18 - Nov 20 by Robbie

The Honours System is a carrot , and probably a thank you for nodding dogs and you are so wonderful a PM , please can I sit in the House of Lords and earn expenses . No problem .

To date , and I am getting on a bit , have never met anybody awarded a decoration and hope if they were given a gong , they kept quiet , got on with their life and duties , nice one .

So many called Stars , Celebs , Reality TV wanabees and one mega footballer who wanted a Knighthood , but left to the USA when it never happened , wonder why .

There maybe a chance of reform

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63692981

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Extraordinary man on 21:15 - Nov 22 with 961 viewsFlashberryjack

So much respect for this man, what a guy to have as a friend.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Extraordinary man on 21:39 - Nov 22 with 940 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve done 11 marathons but over the space of years, can’t imagine doing this. Bloke is amazing
Extraordinary man on 21:44 - Nov 22 with 935 viewsKeithHaynes

Extraordinary man on 21:39 - Nov 22 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve done 11 marathons but over the space of years, can’t imagine doing this. Bloke is amazing

Eddie Izard ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Extraordinary man on 21:59 - Nov 22 with 928 viewsSirjohnalot

Extraordinary man on 21:44 - Nov 22 by KeithHaynes

Eddie Izard ?

Eddie’s documentary was incredible. Even though some of them were 7 hours plus, impact on the body is dreadful. Longer you go, easier it gets
Extraordinary man on 22:16 - Nov 22 with 915 viewsKeithHaynes

Extraordinary man on 21:59 - Nov 22 by Sirjohnalot

Eddie’s documentary was incredible. Even though some of them were 7 hours plus, impact on the body is dreadful. Longer you go, easier it gets

It seemed to me mate Eddie was totally driven and the dedication was unbelievable.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024