Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing - Fury 21:44 - Dec 3 with 1796 viewsSirjohnalot

Blimey. It’s no wonder boxers get brain damage. This is brutal
Boxing - Fury on 21:57 - Dec 3 with 1776 viewsraynor94

Should have been stopped in the 2nd round.

Fury is toying with him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Boxing - Fury on 22:00 - Dec 3 with 1769 viewsSirjohnalot

Boxing - Fury on 21:57 - Dec 3 by raynor94

Should have been stopped in the 2nd round.

Fury is toying with him

He’s lucky, he’s his mate. He’s could do him some serious harm.
Boxing - Fury on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 1743 viewsSirjohnalot

Joke of a fight. Fury after the first two rounds, realised it was a non contest. Took it easy and protected his opponent
Boxing - Fury on 22:17 - Dec 3 with 1741 viewstheloneranger

A total farce.

They introduced Chisora as " The former World Heavyweight Champion "Challenger" 😂😂

Fury will "earn" £29M from this farce, and Chisora £5.77M

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Boxing - Fury on 22:17 - Dec 3 with 1741 viewsraynor94

So one sided it was unbelievable, Fury absolutely battered him.

I hope Chisora doesn't suffer in the future from this

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Boxing - Fury on 01:29 - Dec 4 with 1679 viewsCountyJim

This was disgusting the ref should have pulled the plug second round
Boxing - Fury on 10:10 - Dec 4 with 1584 viewsonehunglow

And they say Marciano and Louis fought bums.
Heavyweight boxing in a shocking state .
Maybe ,we shouldn’t have boxing at al in 2022

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Boxing - Fury on 10:48 - Dec 4 with 1567 viewsmax936

Farcical matchup, Fury did his best to big Chisora up throughout the build up Chisora was totally outclassed and the fight went exactly the way Fury wanted it to go.

Like has been said, I hope no lasting damage as been inflicted on Chisora and I don't know what Fury as achieved in this fight either it proves nothing.

Maybe he was making a statement to Usyk after he laboured to his win against Chisora, but I think that was deliberate on Usyk's part as well as he turned up as a totally different fighter when he fought AJ.

All part of the gamesmanship in the Fight game though.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2022 11:45]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Boxing - Fury on 11:21 - Dec 4 with 1545 viewsJack123

Boxing - Fury on 01:29 - Dec 4 by CountyJim

This was disgusting the ref should have pulled the plug second round

Exactly what I thought!

I wonder if the reason it wasn't stopped, was due to the size of the crowd 60k, also the the ppv cost 27 quid wasn't it?

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in someone's house, who had paid for the fight legit, I felt hard done by, and I watched it for free.

libera nos a malo

Boxing - Fury on 11:33 - Dec 4 with 1534 viewsSirjohnalot

Boxing - Fury on 11:21 - Dec 4 by Jack123

Exactly what I thought!

I wonder if the reason it wasn't stopped, was due to the size of the crowd 60k, also the the ppv cost 27 quid wasn't it?

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in someone's house, who had paid for the fight legit, I felt hard done by, and I watched it for free.

More blame should go to his corner. Commentator said it may be political why they didn’t stop it. Surely safety is first priority
Boxing - Fury on 11:37 - Dec 4 with 1532 viewsmax936

Boxing - Fury on 11:21 - Dec 4 by Jack123

Exactly what I thought!

I turned it off, after 6 rounds, how I stuck it that long I don't know, then again we all knew this was a massive mismatch, just why it was pay per view though is shameful, especially when Fury says money doesn't concern him as he's got plenty

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boxing - Fury on 12:10 - Dec 4 with 1514 viewstheloneranger

It was almost a carbon copy of the rematch 8 years ago. Not for one second did Chisora ever look like winning, and he took at least 6 minutes worth of punishment that he should probably have been spared.

One sided fights are a part of boxing, but there was zero justification for this match up, framed as it was in the context of a competitive sporting event.

I’ve never been anti - Fury, but his post fight ranting and goading of a mute Oleksandr Usyk was embarrassing and unbecoming.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Boxing - Fury on 12:27 - Dec 4 with 1496 viewsSirjohnalot

Boxing - Fury on 12:10 - Dec 4 by theloneranger

It was almost a carbon copy of the rematch 8 years ago. Not for one second did Chisora ever look like winning, and he took at least 6 minutes worth of punishment that he should probably have been spared.

One sided fights are a part of boxing, but there was zero justification for this match up, framed as it was in the context of a competitive sporting event.

I’ve never been anti - Fury, but his post fight ranting and goading of a mute Oleksandr Usyk was embarrassing and unbecoming.

The three of them were laughing and shaking hands,: minutes after. All nonsense to promote it, fury said that he needed the minutes in. Was never going to be a competitive fight, nice easy warts up for him.
Boxing - Fury on 18:16 - Dec 4 with 1411 viewsshingle

How are the commentators allowed to spout out blatant lies saying over and over again that this farce was a sell out, granted there were a lot of idiots who spent good money to go and watch as well as pay nearly 30 quid to watch on TV but it was nowhere near a sell out and they obviously know that just by looking at all the empty seats.
Boxing - Fury on 09:20 - Dec 5 with 1324 viewsBest_loser

Watched the ken burns documentary series on Ali on the iPlayer recently , superb as are all ken burns sports documentary series , I wouldn't have paid a fiver to watch this fight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024